Simple Lunar Eclipse for WickedWhims

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't found any solutions for this as of yet, but the penis is blackened for custom content skin tones. (Normal skin tones work just fine.) The problem occurs regardless of whether I'm using the simplified version of Lunar Eclipse's penis mod or the old one (probably due to the various game patches).

Is there anything I can do (save for disabling the CC skin tones) to have it work?

28 minutes ago, nambnb said:

I haven't found any solutions for this as of yet, but the penis is blackened for custom content skin tones. (Normal skin tones work just fine.) The problem occurs regardless of whether I'm using the simplified version of Lunar Eclipse's penis mod or the old one (probably due to the various game patches).

Is there anything I can do (save for disabling the CC skin tones) to have it work?

Skins can really mess up body details and it's not a good idea to use them as defaults either.

You might have better luck using Overlays instead.

Pretty much stuck with using them because of Maxis match skin tones will usually match with the penis, or vagina, color tones.

Keep in mind some will still replace pubic hair and/or cc body details like nipples and vaginas.

RemusSirion on TS4 has a pretty good selection for both females and males.

Harder to find good male overlays than for females.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/1/2020 at 9:14 AM, nduran said:

this stopped showing up in my body parts system since I installed the latest wicked whims update... 

@nduran hey as you can see I had the problem as well

I found that the problem in my case was a batch fix
when I batch fixed stuff with sims 4 studio it also batch fixed stuff from ww 
which caused the problem deleting the penis packages and re-download it solved it for me

maybe it will help you too 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...