DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

1 hour ago, farranpoison said:

Any issues that make the white square bikini nude not work for Marie? It's working for all of my other girls.

Edit: Actually, scratch that, the white square bikini nude isn't working at all. Just gives holes in my girls. Am I doing something wrong?

There was a fix allready, but I will post these command lines again

17 hours ago, julyeven said:

Thanks for your mods! I'm sorry about that  I'm not good at English .Can you tell how to remove it..

QQ图片20190507235321.png

Dont know what the problem is here exactly? What do you want to remove?

On 5/7/2019 at 11:01 AM, julyeven said:

Thanks for your mods! I'm sorry about that  I'm not good at English .Can you tell how to remove it..

QQ图片20190507235321.png

去 \Mods\Skins\HI-Misaki nipple_L, 打开Misaki.ini, 修改里面的 "filename = ***.dds" 

比如"filename =HI_misaki_L_N_HO.dds"  纹身就去掉了~

原本的HI_misaki_L_N_HO_TA.dds, TA表示Tattoo,纹身的意思~

其他女生也如此, 要去其他女生的文件夹里面改 "**.ini"

17 minutes ago, jawmаn said:

Any?

when using my mods, I highly recommend using my skins (obviously :P), otherwise you get weird results as well

4 hours ago, farranpoison said:

Where exactly is the fix, if I may ask?

I will reupload current working version, so everything will be easy for you guys

The square bikini just changed so much lately...

I might add a new section to my thread stating these little "hash" changes after current patches, but my schedule is full at the moment, so please a little more patience

Hi there, I have a problem on the Mermaid | Martini mod.

This happen on Nyotengu's breast when she wear her Mermaid SR.

I had: 

DISABLED Mermaid_Suit_NoSkirt

Mermaid Costume remove top with nipples folder and its content ENABLED

DISABLED Mermaid_Suit_ShortSkirt

DISABLED Mermaid_Suit_Skirt

This combination I am going for this is skirt and topless.

Update: Maybe I messed up with the mods I better go sleep now xD

DOAX-VenusVacation_190510_030044.jpg

10 hours ago, cornstarch said:

How to I change to the skirt and lace top? its just the panties right now

You can find some ".ini" files in the folder, we  control clothing matching by adding "Disabled" in front of the file name.

For example

DISABLED Honoka_SSR_Remove_Skirt.ini

DISABLED Honoka_SSR_Remove_Top Lace.ini

Honoka_SSR_Remove_Panty.ini

Honoka_SSR_Remove_Top.ini

Now Honoka is only wearing skirt and lace top

On 5/9/2019 at 3:03 AM, Alaws_Fei said:

去 \Mods\Skins\HI-Misaki nipple_L, 打开Misaki.ini, 修改里面的 "filename = ***.dds" 

比如"filename =HI_misaki_L_N_HO.dds"  纹身就去掉了~

原本的HI_misaki_L_N_HO_TA.dds, TA表示Tattoo,纹身的意思~

其他女生也如此, 要去其他女生的文件夹里面改 "**.ini"

....同志可还行...这个方法我倒是知道,但是我的mod的skin里只有部分角色的文件夹里有多个dds文件,其他都没,比如tamaki仅有一个dds,并没有去除纹身的dds..

Hello! Thanks for all your wonderful works!

I've just a small issues with Towell, i've update all (3dfix and your last AiO pack) but only with Marie i've trasparent issues with "normal" (img1) and also with "short" (img2) i play with Steam vrs.

Any suggestion? Thanks :)

1.PNG

2.PNG

1 hour ago, Fiuzo said:

Hello! Thanks for all your wonderful works!

I've just a small issues with Towell, i've update all (3dfix and your last AiO pack) but only with Marie i've trasparent issues with "normal" (img1) and also with "short" (img2) i play with Steam vrs.

Any suggestion? Thanks :)

I can't guarantee that the mods will work in on the STEAM version as well, because its basically a one year old version of DMM version and they changed some things over time. So some mods might not work correctly on STEAM.

16 hours ago, farranpoison said:

So is there an update to how far you're finished the Marie/Fiona/Kanna pajama costumes you teased earlier? 

I just packed another complete pack, just need to upload it. Might take another day with my slow connection

It will contain fixed Yogisari for Marie Body, all the teased new suits and more.

Chinese Dress for Marie is included, also a ripped Sailor Suit (screenshots of it in the screenshot thread).

An update with screenshots etc for the thread will follow some time later

1 hour ago, Dewdedew said:

Sorry if this was mentioned but to clarify: Marie Rose default costume is not nude modded like the others?

It's not modded. As I understand it, there was some issue trying to mod it. No idea what it was, but given that I can't really mod beyond altering a few lines of text in an ini file, I'm certainly not going to complain (Not saying you are complaining btw).

What I used early game was the white lace swimsuit (Orchid in the English version), now I use the Fashionable One-Piece SR outfit or Martini on her (She's my main and quite frankly the only one I really care about getting outfits for beyond functionality for the other girls).  Knight's Fashionable One-Piece comes with a couple of ini files that basically let you remove everything and I love Knight's skin.

On 11/13/2018 at 11:07 PM, knight77 said:

Mermaid | Martini:

SR_Event_Mermaid_Martini_icon.jpg.db07d23f5b66e5daff8e30cfd39e838a.jpg (Skirt, HipMetal and Lace removed)

Reveal hidden contents

SR_Event_Mermaid_Martini_prevall.jpg.bd8aab6a34609a13504245df187355aa.jpg

Marie Bigger Breast Options

Normal  |  Swollen  |  Implants 

Reveal hidden contents

SR_Event_Mermaid_Martini_prevmar.jpg.9d55cb27f7be3c975e22bfbd68fcda8e.jpg

IMPORTANT D3DX.INI FILE ADDITION:

[ShaderOverrideClothesMermaid_MartiniPS]
; Common Mermaid | Martini SR SSR
hash = 142f047d3792cc72
run = CommandListClothes

File Download:

SR_Event_Mermaid _Martini.rar 4.43 MB · 881 downloads

so I'm just gonna ask again because I'm completely a noob but is there anyway to remove just the skirt of this? I like the original one but the skirt kinda ruin the whole thing for me.

3 hours ago, Dewdedew said:

Sorry if this was mentioned but to clarify: Marie Rose default costume is not nude modded like the others?

Nope it isnt because its bones/weights cant be merged together like with the other suits, so it isnt possible without major issues.

2 hours ago, Oguri Kyousuke said:

so I'm just gonna ask again because I'm completely a noob but is there anyway to remove just the skirt of this? I like the original one but the skirt kinda ruin the whole thing for me.

Here is a file for just the skirt removal. Nothing else will be changed, but you need to disable the other .ini file or the whole mod.

Mermaid_Suit_SKIRT_REMOVAL_ONLY.ini