DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

36 minutes ago, minazuki said:

Marie mod is not work on 1.9

Unless you edited the d3dx.ini, or enabled my Fiona hair mod, or you have other mods that have the ShaderOverride.

Just checked, mine is working and thats the version on the thread

24 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Just checked, mine is working and thats the version on the thread

It was you asking the hair mod not work in 1.9 at the discussion thread.

if z
    checktextureoverride = ps-t0
endif

to

if $costume_mods
    checktextureoverride = ps-t0
endif

You have not update it on the thread.

On 3/7/2019 at 4:39 AM, Y_U_I said:

Helena Office Dress caused this
 https://imgur.com/LcLHmcG

And Marie's armpit is weird in Sailor swimsuit
https://imgur.com/jRmKPmf

Yeah I am working on it and reuploading everything.

About the sailor suit, it will have slightly weird behavior in the armpit region for all body types. The weight maps are difficult to transfer correctly cause its such a big difference between the original shirt and the naked body!

On 3/8/2019 at 6:49 PM, knight77 said:

Yeah I am working on it and reuploading everything.

About the sailor suit, it will have slightly weird behavior in the armpit region for all body types. The weight maps are difficult to transfer correctly cause its such a big difference between the original shirt and the naked body!

Now that you mentioned it, is it actually possible to use body weight from other swimsuit (White Lace), for other swimsuit to minimize weird deformation like this?
Would be convenient if it's possible

7 hours ago, Y_U_I said:

Now that you mentioned it, is it actually possible to use body weight from other swimsuit (White Lace), for other swimsuit to minimize weird deformation like this?
Would be convenient if it's possible

Sadly its not. There seems to be an different naming cause of the plugin. Even when I try to replace a weighmap, which looks exactly alike, but comes from a different costume so that the name/number is different, it will get false results in the game. I tried that several times now, but its not worth the effort because its not working.

You allways have to use the merged mesh from the costume you want to edit.

At least thats my experiance. Dunno if there is another way.

I saw modders doing costumes I didnt thought were possible with that certain suit, so maybe I just dont know anything. But as I said, afaik the thing you suggested isnt working.

Looks like Leifang YinYang Taiji Qipao is missing her legs.
I can't figure out if it's mod conflict or not. Any idea how to check which mods affecting other mods?

(another example is Kujaku mods in the discussion thread from long ago made the purple towel from your Violet Fizz mods disappeared. Managed to figure it out since there's less mods at the time)

1 hour ago, Y_U_I said:

Looks like Leifang YinYang Taiji Qipao is missing her legs.
I can't figure out if it's mod conflict or not. Any idea how to check which mods affecting other mods?

(another example is Kujaku mods in the discussion thread from long ago made the purple towel from your Violet Fizz mods disappeared. Managed to figure it out since there's less mods at the time)

I updated the "Complete Pack" in the first post. there are all costumed made or edited by me! I also added the name "knight77" to the folders, so you can see which ones are just mine.

I only use my own mods and everything is working. So this is my way to help sort out mod conflicts with other creators

The Leifang Dress you mean is the black dress, right?

When I look at it in the event episode, the legs are there.

18 hours ago, knight77 said:

I updated the "Complete Pack" in the first post. there are all costumed made or edited by me! I also added the name "knight77" to the folders, so you can see which ones are just mine.

I only use my own mods and everything is working. So this is my way to help sort out mod conflicts with other creators

The Leifang Dress you mean is the black dress, right?

When I look at it in the event episode, the legs are there.

Yes, now that it's confirmed as mod conflict, it's back to the question of how to check which mods affecting other mods?
Maybe I didn't explained it properly, but some totally unrelated mods somehow affecting other mods. And one example I can confirm is Kujaku costume affecting Helena Violet Fizz(I really don't get it, they're not supposed to use same hash, or maybe I didn't check in the right place) Now the idea is if i can figure which mods/hash affecting another, I might be able to fix it myself. But the problem is I don't really know how to do it other than searching it one by one, and it's not a fun idea with around 50 mods I use

4 hours ago, Y_U_I said:

Yes, now that it's confirmed as mod conflict, it's back to the question of how to check which mods affecting other mods?
Maybe I didn't explained it properly, but some totally unrelated mods somehow affecting other mods. And one example I can confirm is Kujaku costume affecting Helena Violet Fizz(I really don't get it, they're not supposed to use same hash, or maybe I didn't check in the right place) Now the idea is if i can figure which mods/hash affecting another, I might be able to fix it myself. But the problem is I don't really know how to do it other than searching it one by one, and it's not a fun idea with around 50 mods I use

For that I really cant help you. Normal costume edits should work without problems, but the mods swapping suits and addind clothes that arent in the game will probably be the ones causing the most problems.

Cant tell you anything else other than that. Maybe just create a folder "DISABLED" and put in there several mods at once, so you can check a larger group of mods at once. If its still not working, continue with another batch, if it is working again, check the individual ones

On 3/13/2019 at 5:22 PM, knight77 said:

For that I really cant help you. Normal costume edits should work without problems, but the mods swapping suits and addind clothes that arent in the game will probably be the ones causing the most problems.

Cant tell you anything else other than that. Maybe just create a folder "DISABLED" and put in there several mods at once, so you can check a larger group of mods at once. If its still not working, continue with another batch, if it is working again, check the individual ones

Okay, so it's back to the basic with individually checking, thanks for the answer though.

2 hours ago, lafan20 said:

How is the Tan mod supposed to work? Is it like the costume ones when enabled it turns the character nude but with a tan instead?

Its just edited tan textures. So if you dont use the ones I provided, when tanning your girl, you get tan lines the swimsuit is giving you. But my tan textures have different results. Mostly they smoothing the tanline, because I think the original tanlines are way to crisp. No real tanline will ever be that sharp.

It just gives you a different tanning than that specific costum would notmally do.

Hi knight, any chance that hair color for Marie Rose will work soon again? I read it's something about recent updates that might have changed some file ID?

Sorry all my common body girls have this weird effect on their texture on their butt. I tried deleting everything and starting fresh again and it was all the girls with common skins. Please let me know if there's any fix Since I tried your skin and other ones with the same issues.

Spoiler

Nudge images beware

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_190317_043339.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190317_043707.jpg

7 hours ago, zecknor said:

Hi knight, any chance that hair color for Marie Rose will work soon again? I read it's something about recent updates that might have changed some file ID?

Sorry all my common body girls have this weird effect on their texture on their butt. I tried deleting everything and starting fresh again and it was all the girls with common skins. Please let me know if there's any fix Since I tried your skin and other ones with the same issues.

Hide contents

Hide contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_190317_043339.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190317_043707.jpg

Thats because of the new body mesh, with the updates skin textures it will be ok again. Sadly the forum is quite unuseable for me, so uploading stuff isnt really possible right now...
I will try uploading them all together as a zip file on mega and just add a link

I was hoping the forum would be working better by now, but seems like the admins have their hands full

9 hours ago, knight77 said:

Thats because of the new body mesh, with the updates skin textures it will be ok again. Sadly the forum is quite unuseable for me, so uploading stuff isnt really possible right now...
I will try uploading them all together as a zip file on mega and just add a link

I was hoping the forum would be working better by now, but seems like the admins have their hands full

Thanks a bunch! Looking forward to it!

Hi Knight, your mods are awesome and I really appreciate all your efforts. I am just wondering is that possible you can create some alternative body types such as breasts size, butt shapes, and body builds in your collection. I am trying to work on this but I am still new to 3DMigoto. Thanks so much.