MBO UUNP Bodyslide Conversions

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, lefttounge said:

Is it possible to combine all of the uunp coversions?

I would greatly appreciate it. :(

Derpakiin had a merged esp on the first page of this thread, also there were a couple others that people were throwing together.

Funny enough TeamTal just released their own All-In-One file

Team Tal Moonblade Online All-In-One

I am not sure if everything lines up the same as I have not had a chance to use the file yet, but in the past they used the same directories so all the bodyslide conversions should work fine with the AIO file.

@lefttounge  As far as Bodyslide goes there is no merged file for all the bodyslide files yet.  The conversion for each outfit has to be downloaded and installed individually.

On 12/27/2018 at 10:14 AM, Frisky Sensation said:

Well they hid more than 80% of my content and apparently huge chunk of people left that place as well.

So yea, that platform is pretty much dead to me xD

Thanks for the concerns, that's sweet of you :3

lol af, they removed one of my videos, and it didn't even have ANY nudity or anything in it.

They are the most jackass bunch of people I have ever seen in my life! I sent them an email in a reply saying how I completely NUKED my tumblr account, and told them to go kick rocks. That's the only reason why users are on that tumblr site, it was never an atmosphere that they created to encourage actually being a community, just a place that enabled users unlimited freedom without any restrictions.

Not only that, the trolls on that site are freebond to do whatever and get away with it. People go around posting devils and upside crucifixes --wtf-- O_o

and not to mention the overwhelming propaganda and political and activist crap that I bet is still there since its just text and no nudity.

They can keep their site, you should come to a mewe.

Awesome, thanks for the conversations!

I added all the new separated parts into one esp. It's based on the latest all-in-one pack by team TAL posted above. I checked every new armor piece to make sure it's visible in-game.

Everything works fine EXCEPT for the two new caps, idk why, but they crash my game, idk what's causing it, they work fine in there original state, unseperated from the chest piece.

Maybe someone better than me at this can look at the esp and figure out why.

Anyway, enjoy

MBO Pack by Team TAL.esp

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to convert before, things didn't went well, I had no clue what the heck I doing; feels like an idiot trying to fly a spaceship...

Thanks a million for doing this. ?

I have a tiny bit of clipping issue unfortunately. Butt clipping for most of MBO's armor. Pic: TAMR5Sm.jpg

I think this have something to do with the SMP body I trying, instead of normal body.

Btw I using "Leyanda Body 3.0 (UUNP) - Amber" bodyslide preset.

Edit: fixed 0018 (pic above)by using the "increase mesh volume" in outfit studio... guess I had to do this for every one of them...

But that edit resulted in either CTD or broken HDT on other armors I try... ? wonder why 0018 worked only?

Other issues I encountered:

- 0001 invisible body

On 1/16/2019 at 4:18 PM, xonedl said:

I tried to convert before, things didn't went well, I had no clue what the heck I doing; feels like an idiot trying to fly a spaceship...

Thanks a million for doing this. ?

I have a tiny bit of clipping issue unfortunately. Butt clipping for most of MBO's armor. Pic: TAMR5Sm.jpg

I think this have something to do with the SMP body I trying, instead of normal body.

Btw I using "Leyanda Body 3.0 (UUNP) - Amber" bodyslide preset.

Edit: fixed 0018 (pic above)by using the "increase mesh volume" in outfit studio... guess I had to do this for every one of them...

But that edit resulted in either CTD or broken HDT on other armors I try... ? wonder why 0018 worked only?

Other issues I encountered:

- 0001 invisible body

You're welcome.

Both images are broken btw.

On 1/23/2019 at 10:17 PM, COLOCO said:

Any new fix for clothes i got some clipping for UUNP 7b bodyslide?

The ronin 's armor (0018 i guess) style have clipping on gloves , bottom and feets..

Yeah if someone could fix the clipping or inform me as to how to do it for 0018 I would appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2018 at 11:31 PM, nagothm said:

New Moonblade Online one by Team Tal is really nice!  Conversion loaded.  Trousers separated from boots and cape/arms separated from torso in separated version.  Select "Full" for Trousers & boots in bodyslide if you want to use Team Tal's esp.  If you want to use my separated version don't use the "full" options in bodyslide and overwrite Team Tal's esp with my included optional esp.  Like always, you need to download the original file from Team Tal.  If you find issues with the conversion let me know.

Hide contents

MBO0016.jpg

What is skin textures u used on this screenshot?

I couldn't tell you for sure as I drop different ones in all the time.  I would guess it being a derivative of the fair skin.  Regardless it is from some companion mod that I downloaded at some point and separated the body texture from it.  No idea which one.