MBO UUNP Bodyslide Conversions

1 hour ago, ZerOxShadows said:

@nagothm

I've found a couple of issues with clipping and missing textures if you are still doing updates. I'll edit this post with the list when I get around to it.

Clipping I can only do so much with.  If you are talking about the trousers/shorts, there will be a lot of clipping.  They are pretty low poly and were not designed to be removed by the original author.  I did that more for people wanting to use other pants/shorts form other mods or for those wanting a more ... breezy ... option.  I'll take a look at whatever you are seeing though.

On 2/16/2019 at 4:29 AM, nagothm said:

Clipping I can only do so much with.  If you are talking about the trousers/shorts, there will be a lot of clipping.  They are pretty low poly and were not designed to be removed by the original author.  I did that more for people wanting to use other pants/shorts form other mods or for those wanting a more ... breezy ... option.  I'll take a look at whatever you are seeing though.

Thanks for the input.

Disregard my comment though. Issue was on my end still having UNP body active as opposed to UUNP body. All issues were solved.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the conversions! For some reason the mbo 0010 gives my character abnormally large boobs, the other ones i've tried doesn't and all work impeccably. Bummer cause the 0010 one was the one I wanted to use most.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Checking out your guide when you say in your first paragraph "So, after you have used Outfit Studio on your meshes and done whatever it is you want done on them"

what do you exactly mean?  Like use the mesh repair to fix all the clipping?  Copy all bone weights? sorry but this program "bodyslide" is complicated.  Also, I've tried to convert DINT999BDO clothes pack with horrible results any chance you can take up this challenge we would appreciate it looking at your replies on here there are more than one person that asks for them please I beg you I've tried with no luck that clothes pack is amazing but has a lot of physics and HDT attached to EVERYTHING and i can't do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys.

Does anyone know what the heck is wrong with the cloak from MBO 0016 set? ShitKit says It just sucks and crashes.

Spoiler

TEXTURES: (null) : (null) is missing a diffuse map
TEXTURES: (null) : (null) is missing a normal map
Assert

File: C:\_Skyrim\Code\TESV\BSShader\Shaders\BSLightingShaderProperty.cpp

Line: 806
Assert

Assert

Assert

TEXTURES: BASE meshes\MLB 0016 Cloak.nif : MBO0016ArmorCloakDecC is missing an environment map
Assert

Assert

Well, so I added missing Specular & Cube Map textures, checked the Environment Map related boxes, nothing.

UPD: nagothm, I know you know how to fix this thing. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Building on previous efforts, this is my version of a merged esp for the MBO Pack with separated parts. It's based off of kuru's, but I've adjusted the esp to utilize Siegmeyer's ground models. I've also included a slidergroup named MBO for easier batch processing. You'll need to download the original TAL mods as well as Nagothm's bodyslides still. I haven't addressed what kuru mentioned about caps causing CTD because I wasn't quite sure what he meant.

9204 MBO Pack - Separated UUNP.7z

EDIT: I've been looking through the esp and I think I've found some errors with these conversions. So far, I've noticed that MBO0012 and 0041's source meshes are incorrectly named, e.g. MBO0012 Armor instead of MBO0012_Armor, so that the esp still points to the original meshes instead of bs'd ones. When I get a chance, I'll probably fix these issues (either alter the paths in esp or alter the shapedata meshes). Additionally, I figured out what kuru was talking about, the capes of some armors are causing CTD.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for the sharing your work... btw I have a question, how did you found the separated version? Because public release only show one main file doesnt have the separate armour (or maybe Im missing). Is it Team Hal patron membership exclusive only?

Nvm, you edit using bodyslide apparently. Amazing :D

Edited by JerryOne013