MBO UUNP Bodyslide Conversions

On 11/11/2018 at 5:02 AM, skyrimowy said:

what about folder structures? fixed also?

cause was   "Caliente Tools"

should be  "CalienteTools"  without spacebar

I ask because saw that some people tell that armor not show in bodyslide ?

Folder structure error was fixed with version 2.1

I'll take a look at the clipping issues later today.

*Update* Sorry it's taking a bit for anyone waiting on that.  Looks like it will be a couple days before I can finish it.  RL interfering.

I'm not getting any cloth physics whatsoever in these, all the tassles/capes/loose parts are stiff...
Are there any extra steps I'm supposed to take?...

EDIT: Silly me, in my excitement I deleted all the original downloads of the outfits I already had from Patreon, thinking they wouldn't be needed...

EDIT2: Didn't fix the problem. Still no cloth physics on any of these armors for me...my personal uunp files work just fine however, I wonder if it's the separated armors that's breaking the HDT for me...

On 11/11/2018 at 9:39 AM, Biełaja Lisica said:

0012 output nif seems to have bad naming, 0013 nonseparated have separated nifs for armor and cape. No legs visible on 0023 and 0005 crashes my game526647860_enb2018_11_1118_08_10_87.jpg.6cc0d15bf3480d71f75498b9550a98b3.jpg

Fixed all but 0005 and uploaded new versions.  Am looking at 0005 right now.  *Update*  Uploaded fixed version of 0005.  Separated version was fine, but the non-separated version was messed up.  Should be fine after redoing the bodyslide.

On 11/11/2018 at 11:23 AM, COLOCO said:

The "9204 MBO 0010"

have some clips issue near up the pant and boots.

9204 MBO 0045 by Team TAL

little clip toward up the pant too.

Thx u.

Are these clipping on the separated versions for you or on the full versions?

On 11/15/2018 at 2:06 PM, Doctor Fate said:

This might be a lot to ask.

but...

Could you upload her as a racemenu preset. I'd love to play with her. (The active face/body mods would be awesome to know as well)

Those pictures are not mine, you would have to approach to people at Team Tal for that request.

On 11/17/2018 at 7:01 PM, SuzanoSho said:

I'm not getting any cloth physics whatsoever in these, all the tassles/capes/loose parts are stiff...
Are there any extra steps I'm supposed to take?...

EDIT: Silly me, in my excitement I deleted all the original downloads of the outfits I already had from Patreon, thinking they wouldn't be needed...

EDIT2: Didn't fix the problem. Still no cloth physics on any of these armors for me...my personal uunp files work just fine however, I wonder if it's the separated armors that's breaking the HDT for me...

I am not seeing this issue on mine at all nor the non-separated versions.  Are your other HDT cloth armors from other mods having this issue?  Also make sure that the XML files are where they are supposed to be from the original install files from Team Tal.

On 11/18/2018 at 2:26 AM, ffonGoom said:

Wow!  What gorgeous screenshots!

Wish I could take credit, but those are Team Tal's work.

On 11/18/2018 at 12:01 PM, COLOCO said:

Any news about some clipping issues resolution *(lower pants ...etc)?

Just uploaded some fixes.

On 11/22/2018 at 1:40 AM, Hungry_Man said:

I dont know why, but MBO 0045 flutters around even when i'm standing 1.bmp

That I am not sure I can help with.  Hdt-PE is a rather odd beast to ride.

MLB 0012's Bodyslides generate meshes "MLB_0012 Armor_1.nif" and its _0 weight. The filename of the original team TAL mesh is "MLB_0012_Armor_1.nif", with an additional underscore. This causes the original mesh to show up ingame instead of the one generated with Bodyslide. (This is true for the Hands and Shoes pieces as well)
EDIT: MLB 0041 has a similar issue, the generated meshes are called "MLB0041" instead of "MLB__0041".

Anyway, I'm doing a merged plugin for all the currently released MBO ports and am including your UUNP sliders in the archive, adding records for the "separated" versions of the pieces as well. As I test out the merge I will report on any other issues I find with your conversions. 

10 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

MLB 0012's Bodyslides generate meshes "MLB_0012 Armor_1.nif" and its _0 weight. The filename of the original team TAL mesh is "MLB_0012_Armor_1.nif", with an additional underscore. This causes the original mesh to show up ingame instead of the one generated with Bodyslide. (This is true for the Hands and Shoes pieces as well)
EDIT: MLB 0041 has a similar issue, the generated meshes are called "MLB0041" instead of "MLB__0041".

Anyway, I'm doing a merged plugin for all the currently released MBO ports and am including your UUNP sliders in the archive, adding records for the "separated" versions of the pieces as well. As I test out the merge I will report on any other issues I find with your conversions. 

Those are just on the original non-separated versions correct? As far as I was aware all the non-separated versions have the correct output for body slide.  I'm a little hesitant to change the separated versions as I am aware a number of people have already released combined esps for the separated versions which have already taken those changed outputs into account.

*This is the problem when you create a bunch of conversions for yourself, change a bunch of stuff to make it fit into your way of doing things, then try and release them afterwards, having to try and remember where all the little changes are so you can undo them.*

3 hours ago, nagothm said:

Those are just on the original non-separated versions correct? As far as I was aware all the non-separated versions have the correct output for body slide.  I'm a little hesitant to change the separated versions as I am aware a number of people have already released combined esps for the separated versions which have already taken those changed outputs into account.

*This is the problem when you create a bunch of conversions for yourself, change a bunch of stuff to make it fit into your way of doing things, then try and release them afterwards, having to try and remember where all the little changes are so you can undo them.*

I used all of the separated versions that were available. So if the bugged mesh is from a separated version, then it's an issue with the separated version.

And yes, I just fixed it plugin-side by changing the ARMA filepath. Didn't change the output filename for the sliderset.

On 11/30/2018 at 4:16 AM, madeinchinaboy said:

Hi nice work, I get some clipping on the knees for most of the outfits when crouched.

This is because using the separated versions the body has not been removed, and I unfortunately am not good enough with the weighting to correct that, I just left the weighting the same from Team Tal.

22 hours ago, decaluka said:

These are some great conversions, however how do I add the separated pieces to the ESP? Do I need to use the CK?

TES5Edit is easier but you can also use the CK.  If you look back a few posts though I believe someone already made a combo esp and I know that Siegmeyer is making one as well.

On 12/1/2018 at 10:41 AM, decaluka said:

These are some great conversions, however how do I add the separated pieces to the ESP? Do I need to use the CK?

7 hours ago, nagothm said:

and I know that Siegmeyer is making one as well.

I finished the combined ESP a while ago but I wasn't going to release it until I had helped Nagothm fix some issues with his bodyslides.
My version contains records for all of the separated parts plus new GND models for them. I was going to add it some crafting/tempering recipes as well, but I suppose that can wait until the "final" version with new Bodyslides.

The filepaths for some of the pieces are based on the different output names I mentioned here, so if you get missing meshes you may have to either rename the files or edit the plugin to revert them back to their original names, in case Nagothm has fixed them since then.

Please note also that this ESP contains records from "Weapon Pack A" which isn't publicly available, although you can find it here on LL if you search.

This archive contains the combined ESP and the new GND models but nothing else. You will need the original mods for meshes/textures and Nagothm's bodyslides.

MBO Merged V1.7z

On 12/9/2018 at 2:57 AM, Derpakiin said:

A gentle reminder that Team TAL has released a new armor set (DM Bless MD0102). The link can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dm-bless-md0102-23000428

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I have just been really busy this week.  Probably monday.

*Update*  The conversion is finished, but am having some issue with clipping on the butt.  I uploaded a 7z file in the thread for the Bless files if anyone wants to take a look and can tell me how to fix it.  I just don't feel right about posting it with such a glaring issue.

***Update*** Looks like Kokoro did this one.  I haven't tested it yet, but it looks great.

Kokoro

New Moonblade Online one by Team Tal is really nice!  Conversion loaded.  Trousers separated from boots and cape/arms separated from torso in separated version.  Select "Full" for Trousers & boots in bodyslide if you want to use Team Tal's esp.  If you want to use my separated version don't use the "full" options in bodyslide and overwrite Team Tal's esp with my included optional esp.  Like always, you need to download the original file from Team Tal.  If you find issues with the conversion let me know.

Spoiler

MBO0016.jpg