-fix/add hediff descriptions for v1.1
-add hediff stages for parts sizes
-update size description after operation
-add someway to affect race patch sizes

-fix quirk description in 1.1

RJW-prereleasealphaearlyaccesbeta(1.1).7z 2.37 MB · 18 downloads

Papa Ed86 bless.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:42 PM, Anonion1 said:

BNC & CNP adds an interesting dynamic to the game (BNC specifically), but it's very broken at this point that it's fallen to disuse for almost a year right now. I'm almost certain 95% of users of BNC experience a gamebreaking bug with or without this mod interacting with it. What makes it worse is Children, School and Learning is also broken and somehow through rimworld's modding magic breaks completely unrelated (cosmetic) mods. Basically, the Sims-ish child-caring mods of Rimworld are all non-functioning at the time.

I feel like it'll be fairly interesting if RJW picks up the torch and incorporates some of the functionalities as a core feature or an optional module. 

+1

All pregnancy mods have been abandoned for a very long time now and there is a high chance that they won't receive updates for 1.1.
But many players prefer their colonists giving birth to real babies instead of teenagers, which is very immersion breaking.
It would also finally solve the confusion about compatibility when the pregnancy and baby features are merged into one mod.

Please add the baby features to RJW!

5 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

you know, i thought with 1.0 the game was done.  i know developers love money, and i'm probably gonna hand over money for the pointless DLC since i've put so much time into the damn game, but i really wish tyrian hadn't decided to break everything with an update...

People are updating pretty fast tho

Also, I was initially pretty suspicious about the DLC but it seems to add a lot of content. I really hope that he laid the foundation for future DLC without the need to update the game, though. Due to the nature of modding, many people come and go and there's a lot of good stuff that doesn't have an active modder anymore. Those that are still active have their hands full with their own stuff at the moment and some mods, especially frameworks like JecsTools might be lost forever if no one has the know-how to make it work with 1.1, but we'll see.

3 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

Also, I was initially pretty suspicious about the DLC but it seems to add a lot of content. I really hope that he laid the foundation for future DLC without the need to update the game, though. Due to the nature of modding, many people come and go and there's a lot of good stuff that doesn't have an active modder anymore. Those that are still active have their hands full with their own stuff at the moment and some mods, especially frameworks like JecsTools might be lost forever if no one has the know-how to make it work with 1.1, but we'll see.

Jecs is back to update to 1.1

5 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

sure, but it reminds me heavily of skyrim SE and the way everything breaks every time they upload more of their crap.  there are a lot of rimworld mods that were only updated to 1.0 because tyrian claimed it was the final product and old mod authors felt it was worth digging up their work to update, not sure we'll see that this time.

7 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

sure, but it reminds me heavily of skyrim SE and the way everything breaks every time they upload more of their crap.  there are a lot of rimworld mods that were only updated to 1.0 because tyrian claimed it was the final product and old mod authors felt it was worth digging up their work to update, not sure we'll see that this time.

Sure, but SE updates everytime they publish one of their micro-DLC. Like I said, I hope that if Tynan thinks about adding more DLC to the game down the line, he laid the foundation for that with 1.1, so he can just release whatever without disrupting the modding community each time.

4 hours ago, tundragrass said:

Any reason the bionic genitals/breasts are so weirdly expensive? Also any fun plans for the 1.1 implant Love Enhancer?

Adding onto this, why are all the fun bondage devices so expensive to make and so expensive to colony wealth? I play tribals so I basically never actually get to use armbinders and gags and stuff because hololocks are freaking expensive as crap, and if I spawn them in via dev mode, they are worth a fortune and drive up colony wealth really, really fast. So I get raided by 30 guys with miniguns and rockets while I've just got 5 tribal guys with bows and a few prisoners with armbinders and mouth gags . . .

Be cool if there was a "tribal" option for devices so you could just use like rope or something simple to tie their arms behind their back and not require all the fancy hololock stuff

18 minutes ago, EFHT said:

IDK why , but my female colonizer never success  about solicit guests.

her just only get rape by other male colonizer,some times  date .

what i need check??

They should have a room that is nice but not too nice, they should be beautiful or pretty, the guest needs to have enough money.

And then all is left is RNG they will not always accept.

7 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

They should have a room that is nice but not too nice, they should be beautiful or pretty, the guest needs to have enough money.

And then all is left is RNG they will not always accept.

OK..i will check it.

for the next update can they add sex arcades or gloryholes? also randomise partners for sexual encounters? they always pick the same one or two prisoners even if there are many more to be used. At the moment my arcade consists of rows of restrained prisoners and id like there to be more to that

2 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Adding onto this, why are all the fun bondage devices so expensive to make and so expensive to colony wealth? I play tribals so I basically never actually get to use armbinders and gags and stuff because hololocks are freaking expensive as crap, and if I spawn them in via dev mode, they are worth a fortune and drive up colony wealth really, really fast. So I get raided by 30 guys with miniguns and rockets while I've just got 5 tribal guys with bows and a few prisoners with armbinders and mouth gags . . .

Be cool if there was a "tribal" option for devices so you could just use like rope or something simple to tie their arms behind their back and not require all the fancy hololock stuff

i totally agree and dont see why simple things such as binding colonists with rope or even simple handcuffs arnt a thing, can someone look into this? also since tribal societies wouldnt use surgery perhaps a range of magical potions to alter the body?