{UPDATE - Elvira Redone} Beauty Mod

Update

Uploaded the plugin for Oblivian hairs.  This is what happens when you don't get enough sleep.

@Kain82

I was thinking the same.  Strange, everytime I saw her, all I could think of was BOOBIE!  After seeing her without her Elvira costume, all I can now think of is "god-awful wig".

@Strigwyr

The latest images almost looks like the original.  I prefer the bustier, rubenesque body of the original over the latest incarnation.

Update

Uploaded the plugin for Oblivian hairs.  This is what happens when you don't get enough sleep.

@Kain82

I was thinking the same.  Strange, everytime I saw her, all I could think of was BOOBIE!  After seeing her without her Elvira costume, all I can now think of is "god-awful wig".

That's the first thing that always comes to my mind also, when I hear the name Elvira.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

13891.jpg

13676.jpg

if you look closely she is lactating

do you have save with this char ?  and what you used for create ?

p.s sorry my English :(

hello friend!

where can I find these equipment and this string tanga? everything for CHSBHC.

Thanks in advance.

sadly i do not since its seems that the armor and the few textures are all custom made for his characters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...