{UPDATE - Elvira Redone} Beauty Mod

WOW those original screenshots looks so good. i wonder what does these mods do ? is it a Face/nose/eyes/mouth replacer mod ? or just companions ?

if i wanted the face mod only which one should i download ?

Anyway, i loved how you compare with vanilla skyrim to a ENB screenshots. those screenshots making me wanna switch my current ENB which is Sharpshooter ENB. to the ENB you are using in those screenshots

EDIT: Wow i just checked and i didn't know that the ENB you are using are the same person who make Sharpshooter ENB lol.

BTW, kudos to you PsychoMachina loving your beauty mod & those cute girls up there :)

WOW those original screenshots looks so good. i wonder what does these mods do ? is it a Face/nose/eyes/mouth replacer mod ? or just companions ?

if i wanted the face mod only which one should i download ?

Anyway' date=' i loved how you compare with vanilla skyrim to a ENB screenshots. those screenshots making me wanna switch my current ENB which is Sharpshooter ENB. to the ENB you are using in those screenshots

EDIT: Wow i just checked and i didn't know that the ENB you are using are the same person who make Sharpshooter ENB lol.

BTW, kudos to you PsychoMachina loving your beauty mod & those cute girls up there :)

[/quote']

Thank you. These are only for beautifying your character. I provided a face data file for each so you can use it to make a companion. Which one to download? If you want to reproduce the look of the original screenshots then download the beauty pack for that one, other than that, pick whatever you like.

anthoer problem when i active EnhancedCharacterEdit at the last --> no body juste a head

but when i active after hearthfire and dawnguard-->ok ?

the headrace.tri = jaw block problem ?

update (patch) not working with pack v1

and thank you

and request for folower or save !!

ladybody and your face ?

@Chevalierx

The Beauty mods do not work as promised in everyone's game. With some tweaking, maybe you can get it to work for you, such as finding out the HeadRace.tri file causes a blocky jaw. Take notice that the blockiness you are referring to changes when you change the mouth; the smaller the mouth = smaller the blockiness.

If you are going to use the packs with Lady body, you will have to edit EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp to include the Lady Body files because it uses different file paths than the vanilla races.

Good Luck!

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

@Ramp4ge

Better than Real consists of only ENBEFFECTPREPASS.fx. I was trying it out with other presets and, to me, it appeared to make some improvements, albeit small, to A Realistic Hope. I have noticed that A Realistic Hope increases the brightness whereas replacing ENBEFFECTPREPASS.fx with the one from Better than Real provides a better balance of light and shade while uneffecting the intense coloring and DOF.

I made some comparison screenshots.

1) A Realistic Hope (only).

2) Better Than Real (only).

3) A Realistic Hope + Better Than Real.

1) A Realistic Hope (only).

5d94b6fb27718a76379d8c2cdef213096236ff047551cf7fd1c22b7b470ecfa44g.jpg

2) Better Than Real (only)

612da6c740dbe932fa10c83cb44b313a7bc0dd973c06bd319bb2362da3c0a3654g.jpg

3) A Realistic Hope + Better Than Real

4e103d7aeeb5adf54e9d70f777b40f3515ddd64afba4622d01db6900b81b5c6f4g.jpg

As you can see, the difference between the first and third screenshot is little, if any. So really, Better than Real is optional or can be used on it's own.

Thanks! I tried them out and while it looks fantastic' date=' I noticed it's really super blurry in 3rd person.

Is there any way to make it less blurry short of turning off DoF? I love the DoF effects, just not THAT strong.

[/quote']

I'm not that familiar with ENB to tweak the INI files. Here is another ENB presets that is somewhere between Better Than Real and Realistic Hope. There are optional DOF files depending on how dark you want the nights to be. The DOF is less intense and only takes effect when zooming in on a subject. Zoom out and the background become sharper.

Screens

Without DOF

c20804f1a679b868e26d83643a3d84ff6d7c9af6c883ad02cf833405ed5fad1d4g.jpg

With DOF - Zoom In

caa7492186c1d84656fda6b7f72cf3c05fff503a228f52da87a6d57555b7c3944g.jpg

With DOF - Zoom Out

a42732a833dfb5c1d1c54748283d22e0942e1d9f78c40c458f3e5ee8b561f9184g.jpg

Real Like ENB

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22056

It says to use ENBseries 113, but I tested it with series 119 without problems (so far).

Sorry for posting off topic but.

some pic with pack v1 (removed headrace.tri)

with some enb (the best fps / quality)

thank you

Um that armor in your screen shots, it's a edited and retextured Silverlight Armor right? Would you mind telling me where you got it? :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...