{UPDATE - Elvira Redone} Beauty Mod

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the save file and it CTD's when loading it. What are the .NPC files for again?

I'm sorry, I've been inactive for quite a while now so I forgot the ins and outs of Skyrim modding.

EDIT. I got the race working. I didn't have the required skin so it turned up black instead. Anyway, the save's still not working. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

hi' date=' i need help for find mod of this body.

I known it's ebony skull armor, but for the body i don't know this update.

Thanks by advance.

I would say Manga body or MangaDM body. Check it out here.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12472

The screens there look exactly like this.

• 3 weeks later...

What panty is this? And milk juice

Please tell me

attachicon.gif0345004gm409zga994vz941.jpg

That is not by me, but rather by someone else who posts screens of this character and getting a lot of people here in LL in a tizzy.

I have not seen those panties before and I'm sure it won't be long before someone finds them.  The poster that makes these screenshots tend to showcase outfits that eventually come to light.

Have you tried the What Mod is This thread?

What panty is this? And milk juice

Please tell me

attachicon.gif0345004gm409zga994vz941.jpg

That is not by me, but rather by someone else who posts screens of this character and getting a lot of people here in LL in a tizzy.

I have not seen those panties before and I'm sure it won't be long before someone finds them.  The poster that makes these screenshots tend to showcase outfits that eventually come to light.

Have you tried the What Mod is This thread?

all right !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, i am trying to install beauty  mod 2 in order to recreate elvira, i have istalled the various mod well, but i dont understand well how to use  facegen data "elvira.npc" file , how must be installed?  in wich path of data or must be uesd used with wyre bash or ck?

Guest Nico28469

Hi all, i am trying to install beauty  mod 2 in order to recreate elvira, i have istalled the various mod well, but i dont understand well how to use  facegen data "elvira.npc" file , how must be installed?  in wich path of data or must be uesd used with wyre bash or ck?

.npc files are used in the Creation Kit to apply the face to a NPC/Companion/Preset/etc... 

It's not needed to play the mod, but it is if you want some NPC to look like this.

.npc files are used in the Creation Kit to apply the face to a NPC/Companion/Preset/etc... 

It's not needed to play the mod, but it is if you want some NPC to look like this.

thx, exist some page with a tutorial step by step, where  i can learn how make a companion with this .npc files?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

By request, I reuploaded the Elvira beauty mod.  This used the last ECE (v86) before Character Making Extender was included. 

To make this beauty mod compatible with the latest ECE (with CME) you must install this beauty mod first then overwrite with ECE (v1.05+).

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys! I'm just saying that some Beauty Enhancements (better eyes and lashes) by Radioragae isn't showing up on Nexus nor on the web. I downloaded the rest of the mods, but alas, I could not find Beauty Enhancements (better eyes and lashes) by Radioragae. I couldn't find dollface or Fairskin either! Please help!  :heart:

• 1 month later...