[WIP] Sassy Teen Girls Individual Bodies.

The Wanderer

I'm currently working on a SSE replacement mod/esp for this (original will still be required) where each girl has a different body and texture...

got it almost working but having a few problems with the odd body/parts not showing up either in the CK or game!!! (fixed)

Also with this each girl will be given their own starting armour/cloths.

The way it's set up is with each girl having their own directory.
Which means they can be changed to whatever is wanted... just swap-out the meshes and textures.

Has this already been done ?

Is anyone else interested ?

EDIT

===

I now have a Beta version available for testing....

If you are interested then in the first place PM me.

Pic of all 20 girls

https://postimg.cc/PP3gTBHn

Still to do:

Source new custom head for Hege.

Sort out minor problems with Hege outfit.

Fix Sara's neck.

Sorry I don't currently know what needs to be done to convert SkyrimSE mods back to oldrim.

I assume they can though... if not then I'm sure some here will say so :D

{Edit}

Did a bit of digging and it appears it's not really possible :(
But if you have Sassy for oldrim (I don't) then if you can make it available to me I might be able to do the same conversion on it... no promise though.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

Hi... I'm not just changing textures I'm changing actual body meshes for each separately...

Still not sure if EDB can do that... going to try it out later.

A new skin is mesh and everything I do what your trying to all the time it's not hard . 

Get your self a good npc follower template and go from there. 

Or make from scratch . Like I said I made 10 just for fun. I had them from weight scales in 1 10 was first one on up to 90 100 then in ck made every female were one depending on there weight. 

I did this just to c if the hdt worked better if weight was set at 50 . Basicly  every girl now had 50 weight but still the girls that were small remained small and so on .

Ps the trick is to set up all  your files before you go into the ck . You need them all to follow the basic data structures like all meshes in meshes file under your mods name textures in textures in your mods name . 

I already know how to set up unique NPC bodies... like you say it's not difficult... I've been doing it for years... I started out modding in the early days of Morrowind... don't be fooled by my joining date here...

I just have to get use to the umm... unique features in the Skyrim CK :D

The only problem I have left to solve are their heads... I'm using the original custom heads from TriptheRift

but 6 of them just don't want to play. In game they seem to use default heads with black faces ???

I've tried the Ctrl-F4 build and with those they do appear to work but of course are not the custom ones. :(

I've checked they are not conflicting anywhere and can't find anything and SSEEdit finds nothing either....

I have permission from TripTheRift just waiting on a couple of other (hopefully) permissions for a few other assets I'm using then I can release a beta

After checking out EBD I can see no way to do what I'm doing with it .?‍♂️

I think I may have found the problem with the head meshes... 

It seems that in the six that are giving a problem the Hair Line part is not set up the same as the ones that are okay.

Just have to work out if that is the actual problem and then how to fix it.

[Edit]

Hmmm.... no that's not it... so back to the drawing board...

On 11/4/2018 at 3:26 AM, The Wanderer said:

I think I may have found the problem with the head meshes... 

It seems that in the six that are giving a problem the Hair Line part is not set up the same as the ones that are okay.

Just have to work out if that is the actual problem and then how to fix it.

[Edit]

Hmmm.... no that's not it... so back to the drawing board...

You say the head mesh color is rong ? If so in ck with under character gen parts tab highlight skin tone and then right above base head parts box you see a slider called interpolation value drag slider to 0 and press the set save everything. Need to do that to every npc that you change the head in less you change the race head then it's the default for all in that race i.e. no need to change head's.  Or did I get your problem rong ?

The problem is not the colours... it is that out of the 19 custom heads in the mod 6 don't work and with those all they have in game is some default head with a black face :(

I've tried to compare the heads and have tried changing a few things but nothing made any difference. I've obviously missed something though.

If I swap out the heads for one of the working heads they look right (that is they are the a custom head) but obviously they are not the right head for the girl...

Already tried that...

On 11/4/2018 at 10:24 AM, The Wanderer said:

I've tried the Ctrl-F4 build and with those they do appear to work but of course are not the custom ones. :(

I've checked they are not conflicting anywhere and can't find anything and SSEEdit finds nothing either....

Yes.... I did that as well :D

and as I say 13 of the 19 work perfectly it's just these 6...

So currently I'm trying to learn how to make the custom head from scratch but not getting very far and can't find a tut that is actually any good :(

I suppose I could also try copying the data from one that doesn't work and pasting it into one that does rename it and see if that works ???

Can you figure out to make it a ece npc file and inport it into the ck ? Just a idea on fixxing it in ck cant remeber how but think you inport it in the race menu then export from same but in the npc format that can loaded into the ck.

As far as the textures go should not stop in-game it just be blue. And can just link one you do have most I have seen are very close I use a regular hair tex for Lydia pussy hairs just cus I wanted red lol. 

Archived