[WIP] Sassy Teen Girls Individual Bodies.

The Wanderer

4 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

Does she have feet showing in the CK ?

No they don't show when I load game but if I pull em off then put em back on they show but no it's like I said them shoe beeds are on the body nif not the feet nif I can fix it just love getting weird bugs as I go and learning how to fix because of it

15 minutes ago, shaidien said:

Cant you just delete ever thing but the trishape then object it or something? 

I could but the quality of the mesh to start with is not good... The modder that made it just didn't take enough care with it :(

There is another modder that has done the same but their mesh is even worse !!!

It seems no one loves a Hag :D

Getting there.... I think... Cut the hag up to get separate bits of the outfit....

Don't know if it's the right thing to do but while working on this I thought interim saves should be as blend files ?

Hope by doing that I've not screwed myself up  :D

hag.jpg.9514aba2a9d1e993e29328375886af83.jpg

Not much left of the hag but decided to keep her as is.... might chop of hands and feet for something else later  ?

1 hour ago, shaidien said:

Yes first thing you should do is make it work like a cures.

There are several mods out there that do similar for various were creatures... I'm hoping I will be able to understand the scripts/spells/curse they use to use myself :D

Not sure I'd have it as transmutable... Looking at the lore behind hagravens I don't think there is a real explanation for them... so I'm thinking from constant use of the spell they couldn't or didn't want to transfer back... and my young girl found the spell and... well... she likes it  ;)

Hadn't figured on going the whole quest thing with her... but who knows where it might end up.

Then again that's a whole other story for another day... and a new thread...

I'm going to put back the original hagraven in this mod and then I could be finished as all the other heads/bodies are now working.

So no more Hagraven updates here will post a link once I start a new thread for the WereHag mod.

Well here it is my conversion of Saasy Teen Girls so they all use a unique body mesh/texture.

Download:
https://ufile.io/0pip3

This is a direct replacement for the original mod 'sassygirls.esp/bsa'

I have permission for this from triptherift.
triptherift said:
======================================================================
I'd rather not have it on Nexus as I get way too many requests to bring it back as it is.
Feel free to put it on LL, 4chan, etc, etc where the original mod gets passed around, and I don't care.
I just am tired of the trash talk on Nexus

Out of respect for TripTheRift please...
DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS TO THE NEXUS!!! EVER!!!

From this I'm going to assume it is ok to use the resources. I have tried to contact Tiwa but no reply (yet):
30 October 2016, 11:57AM
Hello!! I'm out of modding and stop being active --- not that i've been much active in the last few months anyway
My original mods Minidresses & Spice Gear are still here, and they are SSE compatible, if you want to use them.
All the best and thank you for all the support and good fun all these years!!

Tiwa.

I did request for testers but got none... well one did offer but I've not heard back from them... so...
Take it or leave it. I've gone through and visited every girl without problems as can be seen from the pics.

Remember all I did was change the girls visuals everything else is as in the original mod.
So if you don't like my body choice change them :P

Feel free to add comments and/or report bugs.

Otherwise consider this thread closed :)

Archived