The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 Just realised Sara's head mesh has no neck ??? Need to find out how to add that...
shaidien Posted November 20, 2018 Posted November 20, 2018 You will want a new head for every diferant texture pack you make so they can point to the right corresponding texture otherwise even if you get every thing else right you get the seem a realy light one but its there . 2 way to do this as you know the second you look at them the custom facegen data link gets broken and the trusty ck fucks the head texture as well . So need to do in this order save all the facegen data to be called back once finished then you place head in race menu and set it up for default so that it's all ready on them. Some time this is works and can save every thing place the facegen data back and see. If not then do the texture fix thing with slider to zero and then f4 save should work . This is temperamental at best but I have found if you keep trying you can restore ever thing on new head.
shaidien Posted November 20, 2018 Posted November 20, 2018 7 minutes ago, The Wanderer said: Just realised Sara's head mesh has no neck ??? Need to find out how to add that... Pic please it sounds like that bug I had . If so were head is to high so can see inside well I had to uninstall it then clean save then reinstall that went away.
Kitchensnk Posted November 20, 2018 Posted November 20, 2018 Keep up the good work... it'll be epic when you finish! and who was working on the 20 Sassy Teen Oldrim version?
shaidien Posted November 20, 2018 Posted November 20, 2018 I would like to see a huge mod that adds lots more building houses and jobs with full families youngsters up to teens and young adults folders even love it if after a bit your slurry ways could get you a baby that can grow as time goes on .
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 34 minutes ago, shaidien said: I would like to see a huge mod that adds lots more building houses and jobs with full families youngsters up to teens and young adults folders even love it if after a bit your slurry ways could get you a baby that can grow as time goes on . I'm sure I've seen a mod along those lines... maybe not with everything you list but some... don't ask where I saw it though can't remember and didn't take much notice as it wasn't anything I was really interested in
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 45 minutes ago, Kitchensnk said: and who was working on the 20 Sassy Teen Oldrim version? I don't think anyone has done/or is working a 20 girl Oldrim version...
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 I think 'Sassy Teen Body Replacer' just replaces the one body they all use.
shaidien Posted November 20, 2018 Posted November 20, 2018 Ya but it said they made like 200+girls and placed em around skyrim not an individual mesh thing like your doing but well a lot of girls lol. Like to see you fix there mod to have there own bodies to .
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 50 minutes ago, shaidien said: Pic please it sounds like that bug I had . If so were head is to high so can see inside well I had to uninstall it then clean save then reinstall that went away. No Sara's head is a just skull mesh... no neck which does show in game as black. There is a neck in the body mesh though.
shaidien Posted November 20, 2018 Posted November 20, 2018 Look in nifscope if it's it's own body part if so you might need to change the partition to match what you have going in the ck . That's the body part data. It all so might be like the tail horns ears just need to add it in list for the skin . All so if it's it's own part might need to set up texture like you do on nail or vagina .
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 15 minutes ago, shaidien said: Ya but it said they made like 200+girls and placed em around skyrim not an individual mesh thing like your doing but well a lot of girls lol. Like to see you fix there mod to have there own bodies to . Yeah they say they have done 220 new girls but no download yet to look at. Once I get mine figured out it shouldn't be that hard to fix theirs ?
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 16 minutes ago, shaidien said: Look in nifscope if it's it's own body part if so you might need to change the partition to match what you have going in the ck . That's the body part data. It all so might be like the tail horns ears just need to add it in list for the skin . Sorry don't really know what I'm looking for here...
shaidien Posted November 20, 2018 Posted November 20, 2018 Open the nitrishape. Highlight bsdismberskininstance. Bottom of blocklist open partions. Open next partion. See the body part data looking for the number. 32body or what ever it's the number that needs to be checked in ck for that body. Ps most likely you just moved texture files in set rong up the body and just open up the bsshader texture and make sure it's pointed to right file probably same as body .
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 Three more done So far all the heads are playing nice as well. Two minor[ish] problems so far: Sara - Neck bone. Jenna - wrist gap.
shaidien Posted November 20, 2018 Posted November 20, 2018 What did you find out on texture or that neck or was it bad partion number? The hands can be two things one is clothes the other is tri. I made a hand armor add-on just to add to the custom clothes cud I liked em . With as many bodies as your making very easy could be just the tries are not set up for that one easy to fix In nifscope .
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 And another three... okay I'm only doing them 3 at a time so if anything goes wrong I don't have to undo very much Almost half way...
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 51 minutes ago, shaidien said: What did you find out on texture or that neck or was it bad partion number? The hands can be two things one is clothes the other is tri. I made a hand armor add-on just to add to the custom clothes cud I liked em . With as many bodies as your making very easy could be just the tries are not set up for that one easy to fix In nifscope . Not fixed the neck yet... don't really understand what do with it ??? If you look closely at her pic above you'll see the black neck. Your probably right about the tri's... Will look at doing all the fixed at the end... going to get them all dressed first... might be more than one with the same problem to fix.
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 Had a quick look at Sara again... is this what you mean... I've not changed anything.
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 Decided to have a quick look at Jennas wrist gap problem... had a thought of what it might be over lunch And yes it was simply that it was flanged to use forearms... deselect and all is now well. So not tri's after all...
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 Okay four this time... One left to do... Hege... She may take a bit of time as I need a custom head and new special cloths I think both are going to require me using Blander ? I may also have a few body/head tints to sort out.
The Wanderer Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 First look at Hege's outfit... I have permission from original creator to use this I've had to make adjustments to fit the girls though. A couple of more thing to adjust... but pleased with it so far Also still need a custom head... Missing calf's fixed...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.