[WIP] Sassy Teen Girls Individual Bodies.

The Wanderer

If you change race it changes the head even if it's the same one it fucks up the texture this black thing and then you are playing fix wack a black head mesh lol stop messing with race and all So I noticed if I seen right you used nord teen race instead of using default on the armor add on . That is rong only use the race on the armor not the add on parts this all So means you might need to add them to default list in your ck but I don't just pick from the list on the right with default up top . Lol I went and looked you have em backwards this WILL cause problems switch and see if it fixed anything but btw I do not know your ck at all but basics should be same .

Why are you changing there race?

21 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

How many girls are in you version ?

As far as I know the oldrim versions only had 3 girls but the SSE versions have 20... and that is still available just not on Nexus.

When I asked TripTheRift about permission to do this conversion.

triptherift said

======================================================================

I'd rather not have it on Nexus as I get way too many requests to bring it back as it is.

Feel free to put it on LL, 4chan, etc, etc where the original mod gets passed around, and I don't care.

I just am tired of the trash talk on Nexus

======================================================================

Out of respect for TripTheRift please...

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS TO THE NEXUS!!!

I cant find the  sse version anywhere can anyone help me obtain please? its not on nexus or here

What I'm trying to do is make it so each girl could use UNP or UNPB or CBBE with pettite or curvy body types or still another could use 7Base or any other body type...
Then some could also use HDT for jiggle and others not... I suppose that bit could depend on the size of their boobs/butt. That is each girl uses a different body mesh.

The only way to that is to use races. Otherwise they have to use the same body mesh.

1 minute ago, The Wanderer said:

What I'm trying to do is make it so each girl could use UNP or UNPB or CBBE with pettite or curvy body types or still another could use 7Base or any other body type...
Then some could also use HDT for jiggle and others not... I suppose that bit could depend on the size of their boobs/butt. That is each girl uses a different body mesh.

The only way to that is to use races. Otherwise they have to use the same body mesh.

Um no you can make any body you want go on any npc you like just place on each npc the skin doesn't matter if the same or different than the skin you picked for race as that sets the default if nothing is selected in the npc form . Trust me if you have 20 toon make file for each of them named with there names and in them place there own body mesh with the working tri files and repoint every thing on nifs to work right and if no tri attached to nifs make them then and only then go into ck and make a armor add-ons for each girl all 3 feet hands and torso name them something like teenfeettessa teenhandstessa teentorsotessa then in armor make one for each girl don't care how many diferant races you have instead do one for each girl point to new add-ons you made so only the 3 in list for the girls skin you doing. What your trying to do is another style were you want every girl to be her own race then when making the armor add-ons you choose the race add it to the list there then every race you add that skin will give the meshes you set in the armor add-ons.  I do not like that way it's very temperamental I do not think these two ways can work at same time. Ps shoose easy one lol. And could make a different hdt for each girl that's what I doing next I want some on younger girls the 18 ish ones but for the women I want way more bounce plus I use a women body that has a buthole as well as a vagina so the hdt files are a bit different than the body I made for my teens no buthole working on marking a SOS style add-on so one can get a buthole . Loads I need to learn before I can but getting closer every day .  

On 10/23/2018 at 9:53 AM, The Wanderer said:

I'm currently working on a SSE replacement mod/esp for this (original will still be required) where each girl has a different body and texture...

got it almost working but having a few problems with the odd body/parts not showing up either in the CK or game!!! (fixed)

Also with this each girl will be given their own starting armour/cloths.

The way it's set up is with each girl having their own directory.
Which means they can be changed to whatever is wanted... just swap-out the meshes and textures.

Has this already been done ?

Is anyone else interested ?

all you have to do is use zip to extract the files then add nif files and dds files to meshes and texture then zip the file to install to skyrim you can use any type of body by doing this. I use this procedure when I replaced ygnord by replacing old bodies to sassy teens body. It worked for me.

4 hours ago, johnukenya said:

all you have to do is use zip to extract the files then add nif files and dds files to meshes

In Sassy Teens ALL the girls use the same body mesh. So replacing it will replace them all... not what I want :)

I want each girl to have their own separate  body mesh... so the mod has to be changed in order to do that.

Here look at this screen shot it show a pic showing that all girls are working and a look at all the tabs and were I had referred you to like were to select on npc the skin you make for each girl and what I ment on the list and to set up armor add-on for default and were to add teen girl or what ever race you working.

And of course you are getting the bad head's from changing the race like that as even if the race npc was is the same as the new race the ck changes the head file both creating the texture bug as well as breaking the headgen now it atwmts to load what ever you had selected . Basicly a zeroed slider face that's all messed up . Screenshot_8.png.5c4a2410131d02687aec21514e4a1e00.png

I hope this explains what's causing bug and things you can do to side step it.

Rember save after each step and reload as well this can help you find bugs sometimes just good practice to save often . 

@shaidien...  Yes :)

I started again from scratch earlier this morning... doing it your way... and your way does work...

But I accidental changed one of the girls races and now she has the default black head and I can't correct it... so will probably have to start all over again ?

How could Bethesda create such a huge F***UP in the CK and not fix it.... oh... wait... it's Bethesda ?

Do not throw it away yet please go into files both rec and head mesh facegen data find offending head's pull from file some were safe and use the f4 on it I know this is a scrap shoot but works some times after replace with right ones this should get it to work again might need to do the clear tex trick so it's same color.  In npc were her head info is drag the slider to 0 and press set ok then save. If not at least your on top of it now .

Forgot CK keeps back up each time I save... just had to go back a couple before I touched the actors.

Mostly correct :)
Need to sort out a few seams and here and there...

Don't know why the face problem with Jala and SharLynn although SharLynn does have the correct head just black...
Missy fixed - texture path incorrect.

Sara (Skeleton), Sayan (Robot?), Hege (Hagraven) need to be full converted to ordinary girls... had that working before.

Then need to dress them of course... I do have custom clothes for them all.

allgirls.jpg.d235ec09bf310abb18d9b9c2a610f0aa.jpg

Sara (Skeleton) converted but wrong head showing ???
Hege (Hagraven) converted to ordinary girls... but has black default head !!!
For both these race was changed to TeenNordRace... I did the same with Sayan without the problem.

Still don't know why the face/head problem with Jala...

head2.JPG.77ed1fcf1653e9e2c86d65de7f462d55.JPG

Can make a brand new head for those that had to change race . Just follow step by step need to make it default in race tab and for the npc tab need the texture trick you know grab slider to 0 and press set ok save should fix those.save esp before easy to do out of order and have bad results.  

The only new head is for Hege... She was a Hagraven... Changed her race to TeenNordRace... therefore she has the same default head set up as all the others.

Did the 0-set-save thing switched heads (tint correct) still black default head. Jala also still black default head

Had problem with Jala originally but fixed her... not this time though :(

The only thing changed was her skin her race/head settings where not touched.

I went back to the original mod esp... ran the game went to check Jala... black default head... WTF !!!
Okay... reinstall all the original head nifs even though they have not been changed.
Restart a new game... Jala once again correct.

Restored my esp checked Jala... Yeah... okay so I assume it had something to do with the head nif... I didn't change the tint dds's

Going to go through and recheck all girls again but I think finally they are all correct....

If so can redress them :)

umm... Hege... for now she will just have the default head until I make a new custom one for her....

Archived