Wicked Whims: Brainstorming and Suggestions

I'd really like to see more options for organizing the vast quantities of animations. e.g., the ability to sort animations alphabetically.  Similarly, the ability to create playlists. This can sort of be done with the import/export feature, but it would be nice to be able to select more than one animation at once to add to the list, and it'd be nice to set the order of the list from start to finish, with the option for randomization, as well.

It would also be nice to be able to set certain settings, like outfit settings, to the sim. E.g., I want the mod to auto-undress shoes for men, but not women.

Animations wise:

- Animations where one of the sims is drugged/unconscious/dazed. Would be nice to pair with basemental drugs mod.

On 6/20/2019 at 9:09 AM, LexRage77 said:

I don't know if it's the best thread to post that idea...Anyway! While playing in Stranger Ville I wondered if it would be possible to have animations using the weird plant. ?
You know, sucking and tentacle action. That kind of stuff, considering the plant's design. I don't even know if it would be doable tho.

Screenshots of the plant, in her last stages, for reference:

Hide contents

20-06-2019_15-33-25.png.f84cafb44fe96212e22dabc2ff1916a0.png

20-06-2019_15-33-41.png.03292c5f68835dc11462994995a33206.png

Seconded. Tentacles seem super necessary.

Maybe something for birthing a weird fruit too? :)

i would like to see a couple of things 

1 we have female with penis or female with a vagina or male with same options but not a option for both penis and vagina at same time

(is doable cnww has that in it which cant use anymore with the rep it has now so takes away a game play aspect thou cnww by its self has nothing bad in it just the addons to the addon that does

noir use to have penis and vag at same time out of date now or last i checked and dont work with ww now)

2 reward traits that would be free or most 1 or 2 points that you can add a sexuality preferences to a sim as in gay bi or straight depending on the trait your sim so if gay wont have sex with opposite sexuality or straight wont be gay then also have wait about a week of days (maybe based on in game gender prefs why the wait in time or no wait if just random but realistic random aka most sims would be straight or options to set the % to each catagory  ) then add them to all npcs thou married sims can add day 1 depending on how they are married on which they get but also if they have a side salad in relations might make them bi rather then straight or gay 

3 also a top and bottom trait reward so say you have 2 sims with a penis and 1 sims has top trait always be the male if bottom act as female

if female sims top trait mean they always 1 with the strapon 

3b far as need to also add if can be both genders at same time top and bottom per sexuality so sim with both genders might be bottom or female with male sims but top with female sims unless they are a total submissive sim then they might bottom both or if they a dom type sims they might top both ( could work with bi sims also)

4 if any of this doable then maybe chat options to have sims ask each other there prefs and add to relationship panel just as if there married or got a job is

5 current traits your adding like caregiver etc put them on relationship panel as we learn them if they are already make them not so hard to learn 

yea i know last one sounds complaining its not just i have a bad memorie and it would help alot

On 7/9/2019 at 9:04 PM, carnalwalrus21 said:

I'd really like to see more options for organizing the vast quantities of animations. e.g., the ability to sort animations alphabetically.  Similarly, the ability to create playlists. This can sort of be done with the import/export feature, but it would be nice to be able to select more than one animation at once to add to the list, and it'd be nice to set the order of the list from start to finish, with the option for randomization, as well.

It would also be nice to be able to set certain settings, like outfit settings, to the sim. E.g., I want the mod to auto-undress shoes for men, but not women.

Animations wise:

- Animations where one of the sims is drugged/unconscious/dazed. Would be nice to pair with basemental drugs mod.

this part i really like ( It would also be nice to be able to set certain settings, like outfit settings, to the sim. E.g., I want the mod to auto-undress shoes for men, but not women.)

also like the better sorting idea also to add to that ability to disable a animation via sim thru ww menu with out testing cheats on and shift click also disable by catagory or sub catagory like foot fetish or if you want a more mellow normie style in game save bdsm or similir with out having to remove animations when in another game save you might only want them

1a) Sex skill; or make it more realistic and let the player learn to do it right. 

1b) Make it more realistic. E.g. women take longer to reach orgasm than men, few folks would get off just from giving someone else oral sex.

2) Sex traits like Horny which makes a sim wet or stiff at the slightest provocation and have a hard on during sex that just stays up until physical exhaustion or sore dick. (me in college). 

3) Moodlets that describe the sex, instead of a general score.

I really didn't need "sweat", tho' sweaty sex was good. Or the attraction system being so involved.

To make better storrys:

Traits that make Some Sims loyal to 1 partner and can only hawe sex whit that sim.

a Trait ho allow them hawe sex as son they like them.

a Trait that make them a Hore ho can hawe sex whit enny sims she/he feels for.

On 2/20/2019 at 10:05 PM, shiftystalker said:

I have some idea but I'm not sure how popular they'd be.   I'm guessing most of these would be very difficult to make a mod for.

traits and careers

2. vampire predator trait/career that allows you or an npc vamp to stalk, hunt, and capture or feed from sims.

3. Blood doll trait allowing vanilla sims to become obsessed with Vampires to the point they give themselves over as a walking blood bank.

Random thoughts

1. a machine made from alien tech that will impregnate female and male sims with "donated" sperm/eggs, it will also allow sperm and eggs to be taken from test subjects if you don't want to your sim to impregnate them personally. (could be straight up tech or a hentai tentical monster type) can also be set up as a trap for any sim wandering in places they shouldn't be, it just reaches out and grabs them, a must have for any torture dungeon or evil lair.

I like these ideas. I love playing the occult sims so this would really make it more interesting.

OK...since we all know that WW is not real life, I would like to see a non consensual rape animations added (one rapist, gang-bang, etc) to help spice up WW even further. I'm not advocating it in real life, and I abhor rape. But the Sims are fantasy, and it should be a part of it. (If I could do it myself, I would have already had it done. Would rather leave it up to the experts!) And it should have different "flavors"--female, male, etc

You folks get my drift.. ?

The thing I love about all of WW and the animations is that we can actually have our sims do these things and not get arrested for it in RL.

I wish there could be more everyday sexual interactions, like groping you beloved's ass while they are walking by, but I fear that's impossible with the way sims interactions work.

11 hours ago, Rikerbabe said:

I would like to see a non consensual rape animations added

There are some animations that could pass as agressive (don't ask which though, I don't memorize names), and with CNWW Kinky you even get a rape system. It's a bit basic for now, especially since since most fitting animations aren't updated to be usable by CNWW Kinky, but it has reactions and mood/opinion buffs etc.

So, I have a suggestion, unless it's already an idea in progress or already made and I haven't found it? I've noticed that all of the bondage+sub/dom related stuff usually pertain to the females being sub, but I haven't found much in the way of the males being the sub and thought that would be something to implement. Like I said, if something like that already exists, I missed it and would like to find it for future reference. :heart:

15 hours ago, LuvrBot said:

i know we can use m/f anal animation for m/m pairs but we're lacking in climax animations for the bottom male. i wish they are more animations for m/m.

check out GamerBoy96 animation set, s/he does a LOT of same sex animations.  There is also a list of sex positions by author which also flags gender.  Cant find the post to link atm but its somewhere here as well.

Any control over the auto-undress system?
It's great when no clothes are stripped during foreplay scenes, but when it gets to actual sex, everything, except maybe a hat or accessory, gets forcibly stripped.

I'd like to keep some clothes on them, like a bra or a shirt, during certain scenes, but it won't let me.

For me just going bare naked is just boring tbh. Partially undressed clothes would be even better, but that's probably a lot of work with meshes and stuff. Still, a panty shoved to the side or a pantyhose with a ripped hole in it wouldn't require that much work wouldn't it?

4 hours ago, hompie said:

It's great when no clothes are stripped during foreplay scenes, but when it gets to actual sex, everything, except maybe a hat or accessory, gets forcibly stripped.

I'd like to keep some clothes on them, like a bra or a shirt, during certain scenes, but it won't let me.

For me just going bare naked is just boring tbh. Partially undressed clothes would be even better, but that's probably a lot of work with meshes and stuff. Still, a panty shoved to the side or a pantyhose with a ripped hole in it wouldn't require that much work wouldn't it?

There is an option in WW for this..but..damn if i can remember where it is at....maybe an expert can chime in..

On 8/1/2019 at 10:12 AM, trickster37 said:

check out GamerBoy96 animation set, s/he does a LOT of same sex animations.  There is also a list of sex positions by author which also flags gender.  Cant find the post to link atm but its somewhere here as well.

yup they make great animations.

17 hours ago, hompie said:

While trickster37 is correct that there is a setting in WW for partial undressing, I assume you already know about that when sims keep their clothes on for foreplay.

However, which clothes should be undressed or kept on is specified for each animation separately, and that information comes from the author of that animation. I'm sure I've seen vaginal animations where both participants keep their tops on, so it's possible. Maybe it's even possible to change the metadata of an animation, but that's beyond my knowledge. I don't think sims will put clothes on after a previous animation made them strip, though.

You might be able to trick the system if you find clothes that count as an accessory and configure WW to not strip those (it will still depend on which slot it is equipped in and what's specified for the animation, though).