Wicked Whims: Brainstorming and Suggestions

i don't know if this the right place or not.. i wish for Bukakke, bukakke bath... and invisible skirts.. like we can see Underwear through skirt when female sitting.. ability to crossbreed Animals. Like Liger.. etc.. 

ability to rape Man when they sleep (force can be) , girl can suck life force out of man turn they to old after numbers of climaxes. and ability to cut their dick when man rape the girl.  

potion to become virgin again.. :D

What I'd like to see are more animators embracing Cherry Pie's cum mesh, and Luumia's Bod-E top (large and regular) for male only animations.

(Not M/M though that'd be sweet, too) but like, more in detail animations of a male sim touching himself, feeling himself up and getting excited, there are many solo animations for female masturbation, yet theres a lacking in male animations for solos, or at least I find there to be a lack.

It'd be interesting for some of them to be mild to perhaps a little more adventurous, so, some would just be the usual hand job and maybe others that are more curious could be a handjob with either anal massaging or fingering for males, it's just a little idea I've had in my head that I myself can't animate how I want it to look and hope that one of the amazingly talented, or maybe a handful of the animators would jump on board with this idea.

We have to admit, this communtiy is focusing on F/F F Solos M/F really, like most, Male solos are important, too. It'd just be a nice addition to spice up the game a tad.

I'd like the ability to have an instant WW menu for 'inseminate' on the fly when having sex without having to go through changing all the WW settings for pregnancy every time.

And then having to change them all back again because I only want to get 1 sim pregnant.

I know I can use 'TFB' just by menu alone at random but I'd rather use WW.  

On 11/8/2019 at 3:34 AM, autumnwinds1023 said:

It'd be interesting to have more incest stuff like being able to marry or buffs like taboo love/lust

Haven't tried marrying a relative yet but between MCCC and WW Incest you can certainly have sex/woohoo/TFB with siblings, parents, teens, etc. and make babies, lol.

(Don't know if the game will show both Sister and Spouse Marriage in the relationships info at the same time but I suspect it will only be one or the other).

Would the family tree show Daughter/Wife or Sister/Wife IDK.

Edited: Tried an experiment and yes the sims info does show up as Sister/Wife, Mother/Wife, etc.

As long as you have all the right settings in MCCC and WW, polygamy works too if you want to marry multiple sims and/or relatives.

The traits/buffs I'd also like to see myself but so far all they seem to do is make those sims more flirty, which the EA romantic trait already does.

I've seen/tried a mod called 'adult traits' which added, Horny, Nymphomaniac, etc. traits but I think they just made the sims more flirty is all.  

On 11/11/2018 at 9:25 PM, akw0207 said:

I would love a full bdsm dynamic feature for relationships. I'm not sure how this would be implemented but to have specific sims be Doms, subs, verses, Littles, Daddies, pets, Master/Mistress, slaves, et cetera, with an option for vanilla sims similar to Basemental's Straight Edge trait. Positions during sex depend on the person's status as dom, sub, or vers. Interactions for DDLG relationships by making some parenting interactions available between two adults, a Daddy to a Little. Options for punishments and protocols for relationships.

I feel like WW is too vanilla for me a lot of the time so I'd love to see bdsm relationships incorporated into it, or maybe a separate mod that expands on WW to create bdsm dynamics.

I agree this opinion!!! :)

Me too, I'd like more BDSM dynamic features. Also I'm super surprised that there is no BDSM animations like whips and ropes / handcuffs? I saw some stuff but no whips animation. Did I miss something? It would be great to have Master and Domina jobs. Also master / slave relationships. What do you guys think about it? It would allow nice gameplays relationships, different options.

21 hours ago, Rhisa said:

With the new university EP I was thinking it would be nice to have an option to have sex with a professor for better grades ?

Me too, and a few others have mentioned it didn't work with using EA Woohoo either.

Grades are locked up tight until mods can be made to unlock them, if it's even possible IDK.

Might take some time because DU is so new and modders are busy with bug fixes.

I'd like to see Servos integrated into WW for sex bot action. Perhaps one could:

- Use the classic, plastic and metal frames, or switch to humanoid skin tones.

- Use the classic robotic voice, or switch to upgraded voices.

- Upgrade with sex toys to increase their pleasure-giving capability.

There's a lot of potential there, I think. Worth a thought, maybe?

I have noticed in patch notes that some changes seems to be touching this area, so...I would like to see role gender recognition bound to sex categories. I'm pretty sure lesbians doesn't spend half an hour sucking their partners plastic strap-on dildo and footjobs seems to be completely pointless. I guess it can be somehow bypassed by specific sim gender recognition or directed sex but then again, I would definitelly prefer more systemic way. 

I hope that gender roles/dominance in sex can be taken even further. Let's say by setting amount of dominance for specific sims/gender/sexual orientation groups. If two guys are having sex and one is 80% dominant and the other only 20% then there is 70% chance for him being on receiving side in BJ animation.  

It would set a tone for encounters between specific sims (doesn't really matter which sex) and probably made those encountres feel less "generic". And I'm sure that anything what make sims apear more unique would be greatly appreciated by many. 

Then again, I have no idea what kind of handles animations offer and how, if at all are dominant roles recognized in same sex animations and thus if this is even possible.

I'm not even starting about influence of dominance on relationship bulding, atractivness etc., that would be a next step and long term goal :D
Thanks for reading, have a nice day and sorry if this was suggested 69 times before!

-Faithful option for specific sims  (that can be unclicked anytime) - they can be tempted but they won't flirt or woohoo with anyone but their partner  

Maybe there's an option and I missed it or there's another mod someone could tell me about? I would appreciate it.

It seems backwards from all the suggestions and generally I love the openness and free love, but sometimes I want to have a monogamous couple... at least in the beginning while they are happy and not worry that one or both of them will randomly have risky woohoo with another sim especially one they hardly know.

Thank you for your hard work -this mod is amazing!

Restrict WW to certain objects or areas.

Maybe this is already a thing? I read somebody describing a sex club they made and they had put some sort of object in the bathroom area to prevent sims from woohooing there. I can't seem to find the thread or the object. It got me thinking though: Would it be possible to configure WW so that by default there are no areas available and then allow the user to select certain objects as 'available for WW'? It could be a toggle-toggle setting so that you could choose whether to whitelist or blacklist things.

16 hours ago, Biomirth said:

Restrict WW to certain objects or areas.

Maybe this is already a thing? I read somebody describing a sex club they made and they had put some sort of object in the bathroom area to prevent sims from woohooing there. I can't seem to find the thread or the object. It got me thinking though: Would it be possible to configure WW so that by default there are no areas available and then allow the user to select certain objects as 'available for WW'? It could be a toggle-toggle setting so that you could choose whether to whitelist or blacklist things.

You can use signs from wall decorations category in build mode to prevent nudity or sex in certain rooms or in whole lot. I think you still need to allow this function somewhere in WW settings though.

1 hour ago, Tukytuk said:

You can use signs from wall decorations category in build mode to prevent nudity or sex in certain rooms or in whole lot. I think you still need to allow this function somewhere in WW settings though.

Ok cool, thanks! I've not come across this setting... maybe it's Patreon only?

20 hours ago, Shichijou said:

Is there any tutorial on how we can inject ww "have sex" button into other interaction category like during one is minionize (mind control cast)? i know that we have that "npc sex" control but would be interesting to "force" controlled sims, say cheating their partner? ?

1. Get Sims4Studio

2. Find the "Have Sex" interaction in the WW mod

3. Copy it, preferably to a new .package

4. Change all the things that need changing (it probably requires a new ID/name, and of cource you need to change where it's displayed).

Best tutorial I can offer for that last part is this: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=4710110#post4710110

While the tutorial is focused on scripting interactions, it also explains a bit about where interactions are displayed (including pie menu categories), so you can just ignore the scripting stuff.

I'm quite sure you only need Sims4Studio, but there's no harm in utilizing other tools as well.

So, maybe I'm missing this feature, but if not, my suggestion would be for Sims to autonomously use the bondage gear/toys/ect., around the house when they over. I have a club set up with a focus on romance/sex, and it would be fun for the members to use the toys. So, I guess a similar thing would be to add a club option to use sex items around the place. 

18 hours ago, nugerumon said:

1. Get Sims4Studio

2. Find the "Have Sex" interaction in the WW mod

3. Copy it, preferably to a new .package

4. Change all the things that need changing (it probably requires a new ID/name, and of cource you need to change where it's displayed).

Best tutorial I can offer for that last part is this: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=4710110#post4710110

While the tutorial is focused on scripting interactions, it also explains a bit about where interactions are displayed (including pie menu categories), so you can just ignore the scripting stuff.

I'm quite sure you only need Sims4Studio, but there's no harm in utilizing other tools as well.

Thank you! I will explore them and see if I can do it