Sexualized Werewolves for CoHR

1 hour ago, jeremy89878987 said:

Great work on the mod! I was wondering, could you make a hermaphrodite/futa mesh for the females? I tried to do this in Nifskope (Basically copied/pasted the penis and sheath meshes from the male model onto the female) but I couldn't figure out how to properly align the penis to the female body, so it was stuck floating. I'm pretty inexperienced with Nifskope, and undoubtedly was just doing something wrong, so it would be pretty cool if you could do it properly in my stead. Thanks!

NifSkope: 

In the male nif

Block- Copy Branch

In the female nif, in Scene Root

Block - Paste Branch.

save

done

-------------

If you change size  and/or position you must weight the penis parts with Blender or MeshRigger. The Male size and position is not perfect/good for the female body. If you do not weight it it looks good in NifSkope but is floating in game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't know if anyone's interested, but this mod (well, the non-permaboner version) continues to be fairly popular on NexusMods - at least as far as non-body-replacer mature mods go.  But I have gotten several requests, in descending order of popularity:

1) Work on the male genitals so they don't look tacked on to the model, and realistically look more like a wolf's (especially the sheath/penis/urethral opening).  Again, without the erection.  Realism might require downsizing the genitals a bit?

2) Create completely new meshes that look more like Skyrim's.  The current meshes date back to 2008 or so, and so could use some work.

3) More fur colors.

4) Anus on both models might be a bit too dark.  Honestly I'm not sure what's "realistic" here.

Again, the overarching desire seems to be for realism, not sexualizing.  I don't know the first thing about meshes or textures, so have at it if you want...

• 9 months later...

You can install the textures from this Mod and then you use the werewolf meshes and replace the Legends of the North meshes.

Problem: Legends of the North  use a werewolf folder ( Meshes\creatures\werewolf )  so you can not have sex with the werewolves. LoversCreatures use only vanilla creatures folders.

But we have a Lovers version here. Fuckable werewolves with dicks. ( not sure if they use the Lovers werewolf meshes or the mehes from this Mod.  But you can replace the meshes with the one you like )

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2631-werewolf-legends-of-the-north/

• 1 year later...

Posting almost exactly one year later; I hope this doesn't count as a "necropost".

This mod is still pretty popular on NexusMods - it seems the interest in realistic uncensored, but not sexualized, creatures is high.  If anyone has interest in making somw tweaks, the couple of critiques I mention 3 posts above are still being sent to me. 

Additionally, uncensoring but not sexualizing all the other animals and creatures is a common request.  So, like the "Sexualized Creatures" mod but without huge genitals and without removing clothes from the creatures that have them.  Bare-breasted female ogres that still wear loincloths like the males do, realistic genitals and anuses on the deer, making male and female rats, that sort of thing.

I'm not an artist - I've tried - so if anyone is interested in any of the above, please let me know. 

Edited by BFG
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have CoHR, but I do have Morroblivion, with its own werewolf system that I suspect would conflict heavily with the CoHR one if I were to download that as well. So I figure the best I could do would be to download this mod, then find Morroblivion's werewolf files, and replace them with your stuff... but I can't find those files.

Any insight?