[REQUEST]Anyone got this clothes mod?

16 minutes ago, space octopus said:

Hide contents

And here is the guy who complain about me posting links to other dance mods in one guy's request! What is THIS has to do with OP's request, huh?

1. your link is virus contaminated! :classic_wink:
*…fire.com asks permissions Show notifications*

15 blocked phishing mails

2. in my link, too is the outfit what OP wanted and many more good ones.  :classic_smile:

11 minutes ago, space octopus said:

1.I said to OP this is shitty link with bunch of ads (not mine, found it on other site), but I never had any viruses from this site, and I downloaded a few mods (included mod OP wanted)

So blaming me for virus link is not going to work.

2.You can't read? You link the same site OP linked and this link is dead. Again, its in OP post.

sorry, I have not tested the links and I have by no means accused you. 
I only said, I found viruses, also my link is not safe, that have dubious websites in their repertoire.  :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

sorry, I have not tested the links and I have by no means accused you.

why are you talking about that link if you haven't check it?

to create drama?

you have nothing better to do?

and what happened to your blabla about daz stuff? you want the daz link of that outfit to recognize that one is also from daz?

1 hour ago, yatol said:

why are you talking about that link if you haven't check it?

to create drama?

you have nothing better to do?

I did not check my posted link, because I noting download anything from dubious websites. 
and what is your problem, your specialty is to complain, but certainly not to help.
I'm still waiting for the CHSBHC conversion, but you are not in a position to do that! :classic_laugh:

3 hours ago, space octopus said:

Well, a lot of sites on Internet is not safe. Like, sometimes I have warnings from my antivirus when I'm trying to download some attachments from LL. So I check my computer on viruses very often. I am downloading a lot of files from shitty sites : D

And I usually download files first before sending the link.

My only point was that u complained about me suggesting other mods as an alternative, but you kinda did the same. It's just.. weird to me, thats all.

And I'm sure OP knows about "eskrimmods" website because he posted it already and it's leads to a dead link.

That's all.

once again, I'm sorry, my mistake.

Archived