Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

On 8/1/2019 at 2:04 PM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

You're right, cutting a good tie would be a waste. :P

By the way, I like that this thread is mostly suggestions and silly jokes instead of bug reports. I hope that this means that the (too) long testing phases are paying off. ?

What we have so far is "rock solid"

good job so far ;)

I encountered a issue I can't seem to find someone else who had. In the mission "What she deserves". Xayah just idly sits there and does not do anything after I've spoken to her.

Spoiler

After xayah took the potion and made the character sniff it and come under her control. She just idly sits there and doesn't do anything else. I either have to force player control using another mods debug function or reload a save. I this a known problem? A mod loadorder problem or what? I'll just abandon the quest for now as I can not figure it out.

Edit: Found a similar error when I asked Laura to remove the chastity device, she said follow me and my character followed for a bit then just idly stood still. Probably caused by the same error somewhere, so I am stuck in the chastity for the time being. I can't seem to figure this one out.. x(

I attached a papyrus log of me going into skyrim and just asking Laura to remove the chastity device in case that could be helpful.

My loadorder if that is for any help:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 15  f     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 16 10     SkyUI_SE.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 18 12     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 19 13     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 20 14     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 21 15     RaceMenu.esp
 22 16     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 23 17     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
 24 18     UIExtensions.esp
 25 19     Captured Dreams.esp
 26 1a     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 27 1b     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 28 1c     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 29 1d     BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
 30 1e     SlaveTats.esp
 31 1f     CBBE.esp
 32 20     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 33 21     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 34 22     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 35 23     SOS - Shop.esp
 36 24     XPMSE.esp
 37 25     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 38 26     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Papyrus.0.log

14 hours ago, Greak said:

I encountered a issue I can't seem to find someone else who had. In the mission "What she deserves". Xayah just idly sits there and does not do anything after I've spoken to her.

Reveal hidden contents

After xayah took the potion and made the character sniff it and come under her control. She just idly sits there and doesn't do anything else. I either have to force player control using another mods debug function or reload a save. I this a known problem? A mod loadorder problem or what? I'll just abandon the quest for now as I can not figure it out.

Edit: Found a similar error when I asked Laura to remove the chastity device, she said follow me and my character followed for a bit then just idly stood still. Probably caused by the same error somewhere, so I am stuck in the chastity for the time being. I can't seem to figure this one out.. x(

I attached a papyrus log of me going into skyrim and just asking Laura to remove the chastity device in case that could be helpful.

My loadorder if that is for any help:

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 15  f     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 16 10     SkyUI_SE.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 18 12     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 19 13     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 20 14     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 21 15     RaceMenu.esp
 22 16     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 23 17     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
 24 18     UIExtensions.esp
 25 19     Captured Dreams.esp
 26 1a     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 27 1b     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 28 1c     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 29 1d     BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
 30 1e     SlaveTats.esp
 31 1f     CBBE.esp
 32 20     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 33 21     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 34 22     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 35 23     SOS - Shop.esp
 36 24     XPMSE.esp
 37 25     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 38 26     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Papyrus.0.log 41.21 kB · 4 downloads

I don't really see a smoking gun in the log, but that could be because I'm not very good at reading them yet. ?

The part where it stopped working for you is not complex or performance heavy at all, so I think there's something else going on.

I did have someone else with the same issue a while back and he found out that his unstable game was the cause.

Do you have issues with other mods too?

Does this also happen when you try it with a new save?

10 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I don't really see a smoking gun in the log, but that could be because I'm not very good at reading them yet. ?

The part where it stopped working for you is not complex or performance heavy at all, so I think there's something else going on.

I did have someone else with the same issue a while back and he found out that his unstable game was the cause.

Do you have issues with other mods too?

Does this also happen when you try it with a new save?

I can't say I have many problems with other mods. I have some similar problems with Captured Dream Shop, where Master just stops instead of punishing sometimes.

I'll start a new save and check.

Edit:

Also, do you have the QuestID for those two quests? So I can skip a few stages and hopefully get them working? That is if the problem is not found soon.

On 8/7/2019 at 12:51 PM, MadWhitWolf said:

probably a boring question ...:confounded:
Is there any news about the release? It is very interesting to see the continuation ...:smirk::innocent:

I'm finally happy with what I made, so there aren't any more big things that I want to add. It's currently fully playable and fairly stable, but we're still tweaking and testing things.

I'm afraid that I'll spoil it or hype it up too much if give more info, sorry.

I'm going away 12 aug till 16 aug, so I can't work on it during that time, but I can say for sure that's it's coming out this month.

11 minutes ago, Greak said:

I can't say I have many problems with other mods. I have some similar problems with Captured Dream Shop, where Master just stops instead of punishing sometimes.

I'll start a new save and check.

Edit:

Also, do you have the QuestID for those two quests? So I can skip a few stages and hopefully get them working? That is if the problem is not found soon.

Made a new save, same thing happening, attempting to speak with Laura a few times and:

Spoiler

Either I stop right outside the cell or she tells me to walk inside the cell. Once she said "Where did I leave that key", but after that she just stands there. Tried at most waiting like halv an hour and nothing happening.

32 minutes ago, Greak said:

Made a new save, same thing happening, attempting to speak with Laura a few times and:

Reveal hidden contents

Either I stop right outside the cell or she tells me to walk inside the cell. Once she said "Where did I leave that key", but after that she just stands there. Tried at most waiting like halv an hour and nothing happening.

Okay, going trough my modlist again I found out I either had the oldrim version of Fuz Ro D'oh or just an old version. Either way installing the newest from nexus mod fixed the problem. Went trough my each mod about 3 times to try to find any mistakes.. I can't believe I didn't find it earlier. That is about 6 - 7h of my life I'll never get back, wouldn't change anything tho ?

I am sorry for taking your time. Great mod btw and thanks for the rapid reply!

19 minutes ago, Greak said:

Okay, going trough my modlist again I found out I either had the oldrim version of Fuz Ro D'oh or just an old version. Either way installing the newest from nexus mod fixed the problem. Went trough my each mod about 3 times to try to find any mistakes.. I can't believe I didn't find it earlier. That is about 6 - 7h of my life I'll never get back, wouldn't change anything tho ?

I am sorry for taking your time. Great mod btw and thanks for the rapid reply!

No problem. It's good to hear that it works now.

3 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I'm finally happy with what I made, so there aren't any more big things that I want to add. It's currently fully playable and fairly stable, but we're still tweaking and testing things.

I'm going away 12 aug till 16 aug, so I can't work on it during that time, but I can say for sure that's it's coming out this month.

:dissapointed:

11 hours ago, Ryuujin83 said:

Would Enforced Chastity, Edging and Orgasm Denial would help get it out before your vacation happens? ;) /jk

I don't think I'll be able to do anything because I'll probably go crazy. :P

On 8/8/2019 at 2:24 PM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

:O That is some fantastic news!
As I never posted in this thread, I should probably start with how I enjoy your mod and a thank you is in order :D but, the news about update coming this month overwhelmed me :P 
Hope that the offline time between 12 and 16 is more pleasure than business!

1 hour ago, Garfieldcat said:

:O That is some fantastic news!
As I never posted in this thread, I should probably start with how I enjoy your mod and a thank you is in order :D but, the news about update coming this month overwhelmed me :P 
Hope that the offline time between 12 and 16 is more pleasure than business!

Thank you for the kind words. :blush:

I'm going on a holiday to do some running and relaxing. I'll make sure that the testers get a new beta version before I go so they can do their thing while I'm away.

On 8/11/2019 at 3:05 PM, slicksly said:

Very much enjoying this mod, and looking forward to more content. Happy there's an much more voluntary story-based alternative to the rather rapey, forced context of DCL and CD.

That means a lot, thank you. :blush:

DCL and CD are amazing mods, but I also didn't like the rape and roughness.

To me, bondage is about choice and trust.

A roleplay where you set all the rules and where they only do what you asked them to do is exactly what I want IRL, but it's not very exciting in-game. So I tried to make it interesting by adding surprises and twists, while keeping it as consensual as possible.

13 hours ago, MishoAvtomata said:

First time posting, can't wait for the update, you've been doing an amazing job, keep it up!

Thanks. :blush:

I really hope people will like the new update. I always get nervous when an update is close to release. ?

So here’s a funny story, I had gone into the shop to flog, har har, some bondage gear when all of a sudden, I was able to sell all my other crap to Laura. I thought I’d somehow broken the mod after adding another one recently, turns out I’d just forgot I’d got the merchant perk lately.

1 hour ago, Volodja1 said:

Okay so i don't see this reported before but here goes. I got my player character into the locked away quest but now Laura just keeps adding days to the wearing...i simply cant get out and it is getting old...anyone else have this issue? 

it is not an issue. if you go to her before your release date..she will add more days. as a sort of punishment.  you can configure the amount of days this lasts in the MCM provided the quest hasn't been initiated. 

20 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

So here’s a funny story, I had gone into the shop to flog, har har, some bondage gear when all of a sudden, I was able to sell all my other crap to Laura. I thought I’d somehow broken the mod after adding another one recently, turns out I’d just forgot I’d got the merchant perk lately.

:D

15 hours ago, Volodja1 said:

Okay so i don't see this reported before but here goes. I got my player character into the locked away quest but now Laura just keeps adding days to the wearing...i simply cant get out and it is getting old...anyone else have this issue? 

You'll have to wait till you've worn it long enough. If you ask too early, there's a chance that the time gets extended.

The time that you need to wear it is decided by your MCM settings.

But I think the default time in the MCM is too long and I understand that it can be confusing, so the coming update will change a few things to improve it.

For now, you can wait it out with the wait function or by using the set timescale to [number] command. You can also change DD's mcm settings to make the plug and belt events less frequent.

13 hours ago, neosuduno said:

How goes the mod. Looking forward to the next version.

It's super close to being done.

The problem is that I get nervous before I release an update. So I always keep testing it for too long because discovering that there was something wrong with it after I released it scares me. ?

But I'm 84.6% sure that it'll be ready for release this month.

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

It's super close to being done.

The problem is that I get nervous before I release an update. So I always keep testing it for too long because discovering that there was something wrong with it after I released it scares me. ?

But I'm 84.6% sure that it'll be ready for release this month.

:dissapointed: