Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

1 hour ago, Johannason said:

I was just poking around the new questline. The intro delivery to the skeezy locksmith went fine, but then the first real delivery was supposed to go to the Torturer's Assistant in Helgen. Who is kind of dead before the game begins.  

Is that a problem with Live Another Life? Under LaL, is the assistant not-dead before you approach Helgen?

I'll take a look.

1 hour ago, lord,k, said:

am on quest to free the captured girls

and on the one on raldbthar named Njadi

i cant found him or somthing that can bring me to the next task of the quest

someone can help me ?

Spoiler walkthrough

Spoiler
  1. you need to find the hint in the Dwemer ruin first. You've found that?
  2. go to the lake and find the corpse (will add spoiler picture in a minute)
  3. move a few steps into the bushes to the west, there's a bigger boulder. That should trigger all else

Edit: Spoiler map

Spoiler

LBS.jpg.f6cfcfa26536d7454b0e4eef3636a3e6.jpg

If I remember right, all should happen in the red circled area

21 hours ago, worik said:

剧透演练

隐藏内容
  1. 您需要先在Dwemer废墟中找到提示。你发现了吗?
  2. 去湖里找到尸体(一分钟内会添加剧透图片)
  3. 向西部的灌木丛中移动几步,便有一个更大的巨石。那应该触发其他一切

编辑:剧透地图

显示隐藏的内容

LBS.jpg.f6cfcfa26536d7454b0e4eef3636a3e6.jpg

If I remember right, all should happen in the red circled area

sorry  I can't find her in your way.maybe that’s a bug?

Good day, so I was doing the Locked Away quest, where you have to wear a chastity belt for however long, and Laura got stuck I think when it came time to take off the belt. I ask her to remove it, she opens the cell door, tells me to follow, and stands by the door, and nothing. Go in the cell, sat around for 5~ minutes, closed cell door, nothing. Tried talking to her, but kept getting those "This person is busy" messages. Any idea what happened there? 

4 hours ago, kdsaj1 said:

I find nothing in the Dwemer ruin and  the lake .

If you didn't find the hint in the ruin, there will be nothing outside. Find that firt and wait for the quest to update your journal.

Where to find the hint (from memory, someone correct me please if I am wrong here):

Spoiler

Enter the dwemer ruin, follow the hall until you see the flame trap burning the skeever. Turn left and go straight ahead.

The last room in this corridor makes you turn right. Don't do that, instead watch for a chest and have a look inside to find the hint

Edit: I don't have a screenshot with the chest, but from a few steps nearby

Spoiler

Form where I am standing, a few steps slightly left out of the screenshot

d209_6005.jpg.340376228aecdf61117907795886a731.jpg

4 hours ago, worik said:

如果您在废墟中找不到提示,那么外面什么也不会。找到那个火花,然后等待任务来更新您的日记。

在哪里找到提示(从内存中,如果我在这里错了,请有人纠正我):

隐藏内容

进入dwemer废墟,沿着大厅走,直到您看到火焰陷阱燃烧着火炬。向左转,一直往前走。

这个走廊的最后一个房间让您右转。不要那样做,要当心箱子,看看里面是否有提示

编辑:我的胸部没有屏幕截图,但附近有几步

隐藏内容

我所站立的窗体,屏幕截图略微遗漏了几步

thank you! You're too generous.

4 hours ago, worik said:

If you didn't find the hint in the ruin, there will be nothing outside. Find that firt and wait for the quest to update your journal.

Where to find the hint (from memory, someone correct me please if I am wrong here):

Reveal hidden contents

Enter the dwemer ruin, follow the hall until you see the flame trap burning the skeever. Turn left and go straight ahead.

The last room in this corridor makes you turn right. Don't do that, instead watch for a chest and have a look inside to find the hint

Edit: I don't have a screenshot with the chest, but from a few steps nearby

Reveal hidden contents

Form where I am standing, a few steps slightly left out of the screenshot

Ask a sentence by the way.Here's the location?

62DB8183-81FD-417E-8140-65028B2FF8FB.jpeg

10 hours ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Good day, so I was doing the Locked Away quest, where you have to wear a chastity belt for however long, and Laura got stuck I think when it came time to take off the belt. I ask her to remove it, she opens the cell door, tells me to follow, and stands by the door, and nothing. Go in the cell, sat around for 5~ minutes, closed cell door, nothing. Tried talking to her, but kept getting those "This person is busy" messages. Any idea what happened there? 

That's weird. Please post the papyrus log and I'll take a look.

9 hours ago, kdsaj1 said:

I find nothing in the Dwemer ruin and  the lake .

maybe I met bug

Can I skip this assignment?

what‘a the code?

Please help me .thank you

Spoiler

When you enter Raldbthar, go to the left, open the chest and read the note.

If the chest or the note isn't there, load a save from before you started the quest and try again.

15 minutes ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

The only logs I see are for sexlab, but you're welcome to them I suppose. Since I don't think I mentioned it originally, I am running the SSE version.

SexLabDebug.0.log 3.81 kB · 0 downloads

There's not much I can do with the SL log. I meant Papyrus.0 in Documents>My Games>Skyrim>Logs>Script.

By the way, I don't know much about SSE so I don't know if I can help.

3 hours ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Ok I got the right one to show up now. My bad.

Papyrus.0.log 97.22 kB · 1 download

I don't see a smoking gun, but there are a few errors that seem to happen because you installed and uninstalled a bunch of stuff. Maybe that has something to do with it.

But I don't know much about SSE. :/

1 hour ago, kev1n57 said:

any hints as to where the chastity belt and plug are? ijust cant find it . Really good mod so far.

Spoiler

They're under the counter/bar

Just now, kaseidornmosgobi said:

Alright, can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong with this mod? Basically, I this happens. Same if I wear any Devious devices. Not sure what I'm doing incorrectly.

my problem.png

you didn't run bodyslide or it messed up somehow when you ran it

11 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I love your mod but there are still many items missing from DDX :( Even the large ball-gags.

Maybe Laura should branch out and sell things Lokomootje does not like under the table in Riften :D

I love that gag and I even own a 2.25" harness ballgag IRL, but it clips horribly on my character. I don't use a custom race or anything like that.

I don't want to add stuff that doesn't seem to work and the shop's inventory is already a bit cluttered.

6 hours ago, Yukitemi said:

Is there actual punishments for failing\being late with delivery?

You'll only get reduced pay when you fail.

Suggestion:

Add visiting shop owners or friends from other parts of Tamriel. These visitors would be Laura's friends or business partners that stop by once a month to catch up or discuss business.

They could have unique interactions for example:

1. Some visitors could offer to sell unique items that are not found in Laura's shop.  Laura sells 2 unique plugs called Laura's Teaser and Laura's Pleaser.  Perhaps a visitor named "Sarah" could sell an item called "Sarah's Secure Armbinder" an armbinder that has no key, is impossible to cut and can only be escaped from via struggling. 

2. Some visitors could offer to give away unique item(s) but the catch is that they will equip them on the player and not offer to tell them what the item(s) are until after they are equipped. Perhaps a visitor named "Tara" could equip an item called "Tara's Trainer" a collar that requires that the player wear a least 3 pieces of other bondage gear or it drains all stamina and magic.  Tara does not sell the key so the player would have to either cut or struggle out of the item.

3. Some visitors could just tell stories about their past with Laura. This mod really excels at story telling so getting more of that would be awesome.

4. Some visitors could offer unique quests.  An example is that "Steve" has a map to a slave chest hidden out in the wilderness.  A slave chest is a lock box that will only open for someone wearing a specific set of bondage gear.  Slave chests were carried by slaves to make deliveries across Tamriel and were enchanted so that if the chest was lost or stolen they would not open for anyone but the original slave.  "Steve" being a large male, cannot wear several of the bondage items and was hoping to convince Laura to retrieve the chest for him but Laura does not trust him.  Laura will allow the player to accept the quest but will require that "Steve" remain in the shop until the quest is completed. This is to insure that "Steve" gets the chest contents but not an easy additional slave. Rewards could range from unique items to gold or keys.

5.  One visitor could want to be a key holder.  This would be a more extreme version of the Locked Away quest. As the visitor only visits once a month, if the player misses the visit they are forced to wait another month.  The visitor offer two options: Chastity belt only (this give the player option to insert their own plugs if they want any) or Chastity belt with one of Laura's plugs (randomly selected).  Naturally, given both the risk and duration involved the reward should scale accordingly.

6. One visitor could be a key master that sells a limited number of keys at a reduced price. Or perhaps the key master sells a single bag of keys for a set price but the player does not know exactly what's in the bag until they buy and open it. If the player is lucky the bag could contain a lot of useful keys but if the player is unlucky get a small number of piercing removal tools.