Laura 'Lokomootje'

Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (07-nov-2018) V1.20

hey laura

love the mod and all the quests that come with it, but im having a problem i hope you could help me with.

i'm curently playing locked away with the mcm set to the standart, only i never seem to get freed. if i'm not mistaken i'm supposed to way for her the belt to open right? its been well over the base max value but im still wearing it, and it is getting tedious. is there a way to force end the quest?

ps, looking at the name: een Nederlander ;) ?

1 hour ago, samuelmc1998 said:

i'm curently playing locked away with the mcm set to the standart, only i never seem to get freed. if i'm not mistaken i'm supposed to way for her the belt to open right? its been well over the base max value but im still wearing it, and it is getting tedious.

You need to ask Laura to take the belt off, it won't unlock on its own.

23 hours ago, samuelmc1998 said:

hey laura

love the mod and all the quests that come with it, but im having a problem i hope you could help me with.

i'm curently playing locked away with the mcm set to the standart, only i never seem to get freed. if i'm not mistaken i'm supposed to way for her the belt to open right? its been well over the base max value but im still wearing it, and it is getting tedious. is there a way to force end the quest?

ps, looking at the name: een Nederlander ;) ?

Fijn dat je het leuk vind. 😋

The MCM settings are used when you start the quest. The days you have to wear it are already determined when you're wearing it and so changing it later doesn't work.

The default is between 14 and 28 days and you ask her to remove it. But be careful, she can extend the time when you ask to remove it too early. That's what probably happened to you.

There is currently no way to remove it early.

I believe I've seen mention of a potential quest or quests in the future where Laura sends the player to find unique or cursed devices. If you ever do create such a quest maybe consider using Aradia's Devious Devices. Only if you can get permission to use them, of course. While the previous link isn't the normal version it does support UUNP Bodyslide and there is a CBBE Bodyslide version here. If possible it'd be best to include the Bodyslide files in your mod so users don't have to chase files down.

It's a shame Aradia's Devices aren't really used in anything. It'd be interesting to see them put to use in a quest Laura sends the player on. Simple idea, Laura sends the player out to retrieve these devices from various locations but they're cursed and are forcibly locked on the player after acquiring the whole set. The only way to remove the curse and devices would be the complete the previous owner's quest, freeing their spirit or something.

EDIT: The previous owner could be warrior who had this set of devices made specially for them. Made out of a durable metal and boasting protective enchantments these devices could provide protection similar to a full set of armor. Of course they also provide other means of protection. But the warrior tragically fell in battle and her devices were taken, sold and have been scattered around the province over the years. Rumors surrounding the devices say the warrior may haunt the devices, her spirit split between them. The warrior's spirit lingers in hopes someone will find the devices, bring them together and finish her quest so she can finally move on.

12 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I believe I've seen mention of a potential quest or quests in the future where Laura sends the player to find unique or cursed devices. If you ever do create such a quest maybe consider using Aradia's Devious Devices. Only if you can get permission to use them, of course. While the previous link isn't the normal version it does support UUNP Bodyslide and there is a CBBE Bodyslide version here. If possible it'd be best to include the Bodyslide files in your mod so users don't have to chase files down.

It's a shame Aradia's Devices aren't really used in anything. It'd be interesting to see them put to use in a quest Laura sends the player on. Simple idea, Laura sends the player out to retrieve these devices from various locations but they're cursed and are forcibly locked on the player after acquiring the whole set. The only way to remove the curse and devices would be the complete the previous owner's quest, freeing their spirit or something.

EDIT: The previous owner could be warrior who had this set of devices made specially for them. Made out of a durable metal and boasting protective enchantments these devices could provide protection similar to a full set of armor. Of course they also provide other means of protection. But the warrior tragically fell in battle and her devices were taken, sold and have been scattered around the province over the years. Rumors surrounding the devices say the warrior may haunt the devices, her spirit split between them. The warrior's spirit lingers in hopes someone will find the devices, bring them together and finish her quest so she can finally move on.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I know about them, but I don't really like them.

They're not my taste. So I don't plan on using them.

Hello Laura. I absolutely adore your mod. The quest is everything I wanted in a devious device quest. Tank you very much for this fantasy that you turned into a reality!

I hope that you continue working on the mod and that you expand the quest further. I'm really excited to play the next quest.

32 minutes ago, Neico7500 said:

Hello Laura. I absolutely adore your mod. The quest is everything I wanted in a devious device quest. Tank you very much for this fantasy that you turned into a reality!

I hope that you continue working on the mod and that you expand the quest further. I'm really excited to play the next quest.

That's very kind. 😊

I'm working on a new quest at the moment, but you'll have to patient.