13 minutes ago, cminnow said:

Wow, sounds like CPBC is getting pretty advanced. Might have to try if they add some simple clothing like capes or jewelry.

there is room for it to develop, but i dunno. problem is SE is on an smp track with CBBE (which i dislike) 

and unnp types are supposedly incorporated into it also. if we just create generic hookups and allow them to be modulaized for smp and cbp(c) type systems then id think it would make it easier 

2 hours ago, duzellx said:

there is room for it to develop, but i dunno. problem is SE is on an smp track with CBBE (which i dislike) 

and unnp types are supposedly incorporated into it also. if we just create generic hookups and allow them to be modulaized for smp and cbp(c) type systems then id think it would make it easier 

Do you dislike CBBE or SMP?

12 hours ago, cminnow said:

Do you dislike CBBE or SMP?

i dislike being locked to choices and forced to do anything 

cbbe or unp

smp or cbpc

having to brave the sketchy site hdt smp is set on is annoying enough , wish they would allow us to share it here... , but the weighted forms of smp se seem off to me like wise i like it on some things but i like cbp(c) on some as well 

variation and differences make it more realistic to me 

honestly ingame i have followers of every body and textures and such using a variation of the AV i rebuilt for personal use as i feel in games we shouldnt need to be locked  to one form as in most cases people and creatures in general have multiple forms and coloration. (also a plugin extension frame work to break the 255 limit )

oh also to Note for hdt werewolves cbpc allows for lazy body edit on breasts and butt to work even when shifting forms to given size adjusted will carry over to werewolf 

On 12/28/2018 at 12:09 PM, duzellx said:

UPDATE:

cpbc is now able to handle 2 and multi breast form in prior 2.5& 2.0 versions

so you can revert the 2.5 cbpc back to prior 2.5 and add in a config file of sorts and call it 2.5.1 when time permits (or if someone else does it feel free to share) 

CBPCMasterConfig.txt

Spoiler

[ConfigMap]
NPC L Breast=Breast
NPC R Breast=Breast
NPC L Butt=Butt
NPC R Butt=Butt
HDT Belly=Belly
NPC L Breast P1=Breast
NPC L Breast P2=Breast
NPC L Breast P3=Breast
NPC R Breast P1=Breast
NPC R Breast P2=Breast
NPC R Breast P3=Breast

under [AffectedNodes] in CBPCollisionConfig.txt

[AffectedNodes]
NPC L Breast P1
NPC L Breast P2
NPC L Breast P3
NPC R Breast P1
NPC R Breast P2
NPC R Breast P3

#Also define the spheres down there

[NPC L Breast P1]
0.0,5.0,-3.5,4.0 | 0.0,6.0,-3.0,4.4

[NPC R Breast P1]

[NPC L Breast P2]

[NPC R Breast P2]

[NPC L Breast P3]

[NPC R Breast P3]

per Shizof

ok still toying with this but i have got a partially working howling mesh in se

the eyes and head dont seem to wont to work though but ive progressed past the "glitchy triangles" stage ive been at for a while

HDT Werewolf SSE Howling.7z

im also considering working on

hdt-werebears male/female

no working mesh yet

htd- female vampire lords 

Vampire Lord female mesh.7z

mesh is functional static but needs ninode hookups , this is using the BSFC mesh but to be altered, requires nodes to be created and hooked to mesh

I had everything working, but didn't like MNC's low res model, began tinkering around, now I get CTD anytime a werewolf appears ? c'est la vie.

Performed regular troubleshooting-I'm being modest, it was quite exhaustive, very TLDR; full uninstalls, FNIS, LOOT, even CK to ensure paths to files were correct. I am sure if I performed a clean reinstall it would work, but I'm in no hurry. I've been using GIMP a lot for changing textures, but unfortunately the werewolf models have - ridges, waves, tufts? - on their bottoms which conflict with trying to impose a smooth texture. 

Spoiler

I created a texture variant without the "fluff(s)" on the tail and head. I also tried eliminating the tail, however it creates a hole in the back of the model (as I learned when making the edits directly in NifSkope before). Decided to leave it alone. The exported textures are 65 MB each. I have included them in an archive in the event someone wishes to use them. 

449472848_WWAlt.thumb.png.ca5d6c9c98b9e8caf81d64acda08622a.png

97778398_WWAltRear.thumb.png.cda48f5c5b86db90456ee86cf4cf844d.png

Anyways, good job as always friend. I finally decided to update to latest Skyrim and SKSE a week or so ago and began updating all pertinent utilities, and decided to give werewolves another whirl. Regarding this update with the CBPC, I have already customized the config files for collision according to their respective node parameters, would this overwrite that data? Looks like it. 

When comparing my models to the ones from your files, their nodes and xml destinations appeared to be identical, i.e. everything's peachy keen. However, my models are ever so slightly larger. Including them in case you would like to take a look; I don't remember if I optimized or cleaned them however. And yes, the 0 weight model is identical to the 100 weight one. 

"Semi-TLDR" Query

Spoiler

The mod files do not replace those of MNC or Hentai Creatures; the models are distributed to the Meshes/Actors/werewolfbeast/character assets folder. How does this influence the other mods? When I worked extensively with the files many months ago, I often replaced MNC/HC/HW/and HCOS models with those of HDT compatible ones; for troubleshooting this mod, I fully uninstalled HCOS and HW. 

When accessing the Creatures Framework, I would navigate to page 8 (8 for me at least) and select a source for the werewolves; I tried each selection-the first attempt that was successful used MNC's files, which lacks of course the extra data to the xml file (ergo CBP/CBPC/ etc. functionality kicked in). 

There are clearly residual files in my Skyrim SE directory that have not been removed with un-installation of relevant mods. I spent a very long time removing and reinstalling the default mods (MNC, HDT WW 2.5 CBP); additionally, I did not reinstall HC, and have had HCOS and HW removed for the entirety of using this mod. Note: I know from the mod page that SOS creates issues; it was installed when the werewolves were working, yet they just stood there when animations were triggered, not T-posed, just standing in place with idle animation. Performed all aforementioned troubleshooting with SOS uninstalled as well.

Who knows. If I performed a clean full re-installation I'm sure it would function as intended. I've always enjoyed my modding, and I just wouldn't be me if things didn't get jumbled up every once in a while.  

giphy.webp

?

WW Less Hair.rar

femalebodywerewolf_0.nif

femalebodywerewolf_1.nif

Hi, 1st time playing around with mods, can anyone help me fix my werewolf?

Skyrim SE, among other installed Moonlight Tales se from Nexus (...mod/2803), the MCM menu for it, HDT werewolf SSE v2.5,  ...+Moonlight Tales Essentials Compatibility. Installed through vortex, load order via LOOT and FNIS xxl + creature pack.

In Vortex, the HDT werewolf conflicts with SOS SE full, XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE, and More Nasty Critters SE. HDT werewolf set to load after the three.

Now the HDT works (the balls jingle lol), but the player male beast now has tiny human cock and I don't know how to replace it with canine set (with HDT?)... I tried the derrax replacer, but the "erect" texture does not load leaving only the "ghost" knot.

Hentai femwolf summon - the black-white texture keeps changing to the default black possibly from mnc (still has breasts). Hentai male summon has the gray-brown texture with black sheath possibly from mnc or hcos, but the short moment after summon before the black sheath loads there is again the tiny human cock just like on the player w-wolf.

1. How can I fix the w-wolf cock? Or at least fix the derrax mod...

2. Could I make different color sheaths like sos add-on cocks for w-wolfs that match the moonlight skins?

Update:

Started new save with female khajiit using racemenu at character creation (wide round hips, full heavy breasts).

After getting lycanthropy from companions, my femwolf looks terrible! The racemenu edit to my khajiit carried over to werewolf form! The butt extends to half the tail-length and the bottom 3rd row of tits is 3x bigger than the others! 

Does the racemenu affects the character even in werewolf mesh too? If I run "showracemenu" while in w-wolf form to try and edit, the game CTDs.

I'm also getting a male werewolf instead of female. I'm not using Moonlight Tales or anything. I do have Skyfem installed, but that changes every human NPC in the game to be female so I'm not sure if that would cause this particular problem.
I'm using Vortex to install it and before hand I'm replacing the default female nif files with the nif files from 6T and then rezipping. That's the correct process right?

Update: So after much duct taping, I got it to work. Sort of. Now, I have female werewolves, but they only have two breasts which is unacceptable(I'm not sure how this is happening if the mesh files for two breasts don't even exist on my computer). They also refuse to jiggle... no bum physics either. There is a delay post transformation where I'll be a male for about 5 seconds and then all of a sudden the character blinks into the female model. Oddly enough, the male wolf's balls sway in the wind. Just, no breast/butt physics.
Could more nasty critters be overwriting this file? Vortex tells me that MNC conflicts with anything creature/SL related, basically.

Update 2: So after doing a little experimenting with enabling/disabling certain mods it turns out that yes, MNC conflicts with this file. I disable MNC and enabled this one with 6T and everything was working. Load order and conflict resolution in vortex don't seem to matter, MNC just takes over. Anyone else have this problem and figure out how to fix it?

Solution: Alright so to anyone having the same problem as me, head into the Creature Framework MCM menu, Creatures tab, page 8, and set the Werewolf to "Disable". This will allow the HDT mesh to remain active. Why is it always something so simple -.-

22 hours ago, VVuffy said:

Update:

Started new save with female khajiit using racemenu at character creation (wide round hips, full heavy breasts).

After getting lycanthropy from companions, my femwolf looks terrible! The racemenu edit to my khajiit carried over to werewolf form! The butt extends to half the tail-length and the bottom 3rd row of tits is 3x bigger than the others! 

Does the racemenu affects the character even in werewolf mesh too? If I run "showracemenu" while in w-wolf form to try and edit, the game CTDs.

I think it does, although I'm not 100% sure, duzellx will have to confirm that. I also made my current character very curvy and her wolf form is much more... thicc than Aela's wolf. I don't think it looks awful though and the 6T breasts follow the proper sequence from large to small so I'm not sure what that's about in your file.

3 hours ago, SaintScorpio said:

I think it does, although I'm not 100% sure, duzellx will have to confirm that. I also made my current character very curvy and her wolf form is much more... thicc than Aela's wolf. I don't think it looks awful though and the 6T breasts follow the proper sequence from large to small so I'm not sure what that's about in your file.

The problem is this... and the 6t version is even worse with the first two row of tits "normal" size and the last row (as i said earlier) 3-times bigger (the size of w-wolf's head).

ScreenShot6.png

11 hours ago, SaintScorpio said:

Solution: Alright so to anyone having the same problem as me, head into the Creature Framework MCM menu, Creatures tab, page 8, and set the Werewolf to "Disable". This will allow the HDT mesh to remain active. Why is it always something so simple -.-

Yeah... sorry. Could have told you that. Probably should be in the sticky. Also be careful if using Bad dog's immersive creatures. Might be a memory leak or something.

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled HDT werewolf and everything associated with it, including SOS full.

Observation:

- if HDT werewolf uninstalled, then save with male PC turns werewolf, but no GENITALS (werewolf looks like default skin)

- if HDT werewolf installed, then save with male PC turns werewolf with HDT texture/skin (the gray with brown marks), but the PROBLEM with TINY HDT HUMAN GENITALS HAPPENS (must be part of HDT werewolf model/mesh)

- if HDT werewolf uninstalled, then save with female PC turns 2T female werewolf (possibly model from other mods like MNC/HCOS?)

- if HDT werewolf installed, then save with female PC FREEZES at the end of the transformation animation and CTD (even tried an completely different old save before companion quest-line or moonlight tales mod - if female werewolf transformation happens, then CTD regardless of save - FEMALE WEREWOLF OFFICIALLY BROKEN!) 

Results: NO f***ING CLUE WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT :(!

UPDATE:

The problem seems to be the "femalebodywerewolf.nif" files. When I replaced them with .nif from "Werewolves v3.4 for SSE by AmicusLuporum.7z" the game does not crash and female werewolf works, but its ugly (sorry I just don't like the look).

Yet, when I use "buxom_female_werewolf.zip" .nif files, the game continues to CTD.

Why does one .nif works and other not? Any ideas or .nif I can try?

On 1/2/2019 at 6:24 PM, VVuffy said:

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled HDT werewolf and everything associated with it, including SOS full.

Observation:

- if HDT werewolf uninstalled, then save with male PC turns werewolf, but no GENITALS (werewolf looks like default skin)

- if HDT werewolf installed, then save with male PC turns werewolf with HDT texture/skin (the gray with brown marks), but the PROBLEM with TINY HDT HUMAN GENITALS HAPPENS (must be part of HDT werewolf model/mesh)

- if HDT werewolf uninstalled, then save with female PC turns 2T female werewolf (possibly model from other mods like MNC/HCOS?)

- if HDT werewolf installed, then save with female PC FREEZES at the end of the transformation animation and CTD (even tried an completely different old save before companion quest-line or moonlight tales mod - if female werewolf transformation happens, then CTD regardless of save - FEMALE WEREWOLF OFFICIALLY BROKEN!) 

Results: NO f***ING CLUE WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT :(!

UPDATE:

The problem seems to be the "femalebodywerewolf.nif" files. When I replaced them with .nif from "Werewolves v3.4 for SSE by AmicusLuporum.7z" the game does not crash and female werewolf works, but its ugly (sorry I just don't like the look).

Yet, when I use "buxom_female_werewolf.zip" .nif files, the game continues to CTD.

Why does one .nif works and other not? Any ideas or .nif I can try?

SOS is incompatible if you read the description

only lite sos works at this time as SOS causes a weird mem leak due to breasts and tries to throw arousal to them

, sos team has not made any attempts to fix this at this time so lite is all thats functional 

@duzellx

I did read it :)

I DON'T want human bits on a werewolf, but I'm getting them and that's the problem. I want proper canine bits! BUT NOTHING WORKS! The HDT werewolf mod has a texture "werewolf_animalpenis.dds, n.dds, sk.dds" but nothing shows up.

Only way so far was the derrax replacer... :(

Doing a clean reinstall of Skyrim right now...

23 minutes ago, VVuffy said:

@duzellx

I did read it :)

I DON'T want human bits on a werewolf, but I'm getting them and that's the problem. I want proper canine bits! BUT NOTHING WORKS! The HDT werewolf mod has a texture "werewolf_animalpenis.dds, n.dds, sk.dds" but nothing shows up.

Only way so far was the derrax replacer... :(

Doing a clean reinstall of Skyrim right now...

the reason nothing works, is nothing like that is ported yet or functioning so all you can have is human bits at this time 

3 hours ago, duzellx said:

the reason nothing works, is nothing like that is ported yet or functioning so all you can have is human bits at this time 

I'm less than a week into modding, so I'm not gonna argue about anything, but please explain "...nothing like that..." Like what? HDT physics for SE? Werewolf beastly bits? ???

For HDT, the HDT-PE (havok version) won't happen, I get it, but I'm trying the new HDT-SMP (using Bullet physics). No luck so far...

For the bits, mods like MNC, HCOS, or the aforementioned DERRAX replacer have the parts I want, but I'm still incompetent to make it work right with Moonlight Tales. Not to mention the constant CTD on female werewolf transformation I'm trying to fix.

If you or anyone have perfectly working werewolves (both m/f) with Moonlight Tales reskins, please share. (mods, load order, MCM options, files...) 

P.S. I know I'm bitchin' n whinin' I get that. :)

22 hours ago, VVuffy said:

I'm less than a week into modding, so I'm not gonna argue about anything, but please explain "...nothing like that..." Like what? HDT physics for SE? Werewolf beastly bits? ???

For HDT, the HDT-PE (havok version) won't happen, I get it, but I'm trying the new HDT-SMP (using Bullet physics). No luck so far...

For the bits, mods like MNC, HCOS, or the aforementioned DERRAX replacer have the parts I want, but I'm still incompetent to make it work right with Moonlight Tales. Not to mention the constant CTD on female werewolf transformation I'm trying to fix.

If you or anyone have perfectly working werewolves (both m/f) with Moonlight Tales reskins, please share. (mods, load order, MCM options, files...) 

P.S. I know I'm bitchin' n whinin' I get that. :)

basically it took a few years to even get this mod ported to se and "functioning"

as i stated there is no mod that you describe for se like that at this time, you could try using creature framework and more nasty creatures it adds animal schlongs , just use the se version 

there is also this older mod but no hdt  for it 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17027

@duzellx

I am using both CF and MNC lol, but i want to make a horror theme skyrim "VanHelsing" style, so the werewolves are essential to me. The mod you posted seems to use the same mesh, as I get the same results.

I also use CPB Physics (you posted about in another thread) and hdtSSEPhysics 1 5 62.7z (also from you).

Installed "Sexlab werewolves 3.0 beta 5.7z" (from here) using fomod choosing the standard Erundil option. In "htd werewolves.zip" (also from here) I replaced the 3 male mesh with the 2 ones from Sexlab werewolves mod and female mesh 6T from "buxom female werewolf.zip" (also from here).

Female transformation now works (no CTD), but the mesh is deformed! (Screenshot3 - NSFW warning!) Buttocks physics works, boobs not ( both work "non werewolf" as argonian female). Did anyone get the werewolf boobs physics working? How can I fix the mesh/model deformation?

After replacing the male mesh, the male werewolf has now TWO genitals, one human and one canine (from the new mesh). (Screenshot2 - NSFW warning!) How can I remove the human one? This is not about hdt anymore. Just want to fix this.

Thank you so much for your time and patience so far!

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot2.png

On 1/6/2019 at 7:15 PM, VVuffy said:

Female transformation now works (no CTD), but the mesh is deformed! (Screenshot3 - NSFW warning!) Buttocks physics works, boobs not ( both work "non werewolf" as argonian female).

Interesting. I've been testing it too and I also noticed that as long as the light/dark skin meshes are removed from the female werewolf nif, it won't crash anymore. Maybe someone made a mistake when importing the mesh to SSE that causes a conflict with full SOS? It just seems strange that it would only crash with that specific mesh...

Edit: I tried out the OLDRIM "hdt werewolves" with the attached meshes/skse xml and you should get HDT SMP physics to work for female werewolves WITH sos full.

femalebodywerewolf_0.nif

femalebodywerewolf_1.nif

WerewolfFemale.xml

hdt_werewolves.zip

Edit2: It works but only because it uses an older XP32 werewolf skeleton. You can just copy the old werewolf skeleton into your SSE version and it will NOT crash on female transformation. Do you know what might be crashing the game with a later version of the skeleton? 

skeleton.nif

On 1/6/2019 at 7:15 PM, VVuffy said:

How can I remove the human one? This is not about hdt anymore. Just want to fix this.

And to answer your question... did you try just deleting "werewolf genitals" from the male werewolf mesh with nifskope? Just click it and hit "remove branch"

etets.PNG.009fe47cdc3bff4fa339169e5e96798f.PNG

Captain's Log X019DT10, 

Deactivated most plugins, ran FNIS, LOOT, etc. When Beast Form was cast, the animation almost completed, with the final howl and clutching-the-air pose being the point of crash/memory leak. Disabled SOS, and SL Aroused, to try and avoid additional conflicts. I made sure that the pertinent config files and requirements (skeleton, framework, and what not) were in place, and let the files from the CBPC Werewolves overwrite my own edits. 

Apart from a minimalist (clean) reinstall, are there any additional troubleshooting methods I may use to pinpoint the problem? I'd like to patch that memory leak; let me put on my waders first.

Spoiler

1239813944_Minimal1.png.b7129cde3afab22b6ab8cb15cbe30797.png

Note, the werewolvesfollowers mod does not affect werewolf files, simply creates an NPC based on existing resources.

MNC.thumb.png.920e8fad8342ed7312db96d34e6064d0.png

On 1/9/2019 at 6:36 PM, cminnow said:

And to answer your question... did you try just deleting "werewolf genitals" from the male werewolf mesh with nifskope? Just click it and hit "remove branch"

Problem #1 - double dick werewolf - FIXED!

The SOS had A BUNCH of .nif penis files specifically for werewolves everywhere! (If each .nif reshaped, maybe could work as a sort of penis selector for w-wolves?) It was just the (human) penis and the surrounding area, but it got loaded every time, even if you disabled everything werewolf related in SOS MCM. Had to delete ALL the .nif's from SOS mod to get rid of it!

Penis on mesh, penis as standalone .nif, no wonder there was penis all the time...

As for problem #2 - femwolf CTD - thanks for the help about the skeleton, haven't thought about that! And yes, the hdt physics work great.

P.S. Tried to fix the danm racemenu werewolf mesh scaling... Now the racemenu body scale sliders and cbbe body hdt don't work... LoL

When a friend warned me that modding is 10% mods and 90% fixing stuff, I laughed at the joke...

...he didn't.

So I decided to try your werewolf mod to with my more sexy play through, however it seems female werewolves model will not load and are invisible. On the quest to turn into one and the companion lady is not visible.

Edit: So I feel like an idiot but I don't think I had properly installed this mod, so when it says rename what am I actually renaming it to? I am using MO2 for installing my mods so that I don't have mods like in the past conflict with each other permanently and break my game beyond repair.

On 1/11/2019 at 7:21 PM, kotamaku said:

So I decided to try your werewolf mod to with my more sexy play through, however it seems female werewolves model will not load and are invisible. On the quest to turn into one and the companion lady is not visible.

Edit: So I feel like an idiot but I don't think I had properly installed this mod, so when it says rename what am I actually renaming it to? I am using MO2 for installing my mods so that I don't have mods like in the past conflict with each other permanently and break my game beyond repair.

im not quite sure what your asking