Okay found out my issue, I was being an idiot and running v2 instead of 2.5 I have physics working great, I would LOVE to run moonlight tales essentials, but I'm triggered that all the textures have missaligned UV maps compared to where the nipples actually are. If I knew how to edit them myself I gladly would. Would anyone be willing to fix this? (it's an issue that's persisted since the LE hdt werewolves MT: essentials rework, that no one has bothered to edit, because the original person to make it, never bothered to test it in game...

ss1wwhdt.png

19 hours ago, lelyaltara123 said:

What options give the 6 breasts? I've also had issues with a massive bunch of stretched textures filling the screen sometimes whenever theres a male werewolf on screen, and just a crash to desktop whenever a female transforms to a werewolf, if someone could help.

probably due to having full SOS for the crash-which as description says is a incompatible  ....

the 6 breast option is in the zip, just break it open and copy paste the 6 breast onto the mains female werewolf body 

for physics with 6 you will need hdt smp 

So... when this says 'HDT Werewolves' do they only have physics for the breasts and butt, or are vagina collisions also a thing? If not, is there any way to make that possible? It would be a bit jarring for a woman to have vaginal collision and then lose it after transforming to a werewolf after all.

I mean, they have a human vagina and humans have vagina collision and all that jazz already so... ?

Also, any way to remove that fur tuft covering a werewolf's vagina? It obscures the view.

... and if anyone knows a really high resolution texture for werewolves that doesn't neglect the paws/feet, I would really appreciate a link. They aren't visible most of the time but animations of the lewd variety tend to bring the bad textures to light.

15 hours ago, Surprisekitty said:

So... when this says 'HDT Werewolves' do they only have physics for the breasts and butt, or are vagina collisions also a thing? If not, is there any way to make that possible? It would be a bit jarring for a woman to have vaginal collision and then lose it after transforming to a werewolf after all.

I mean, they have a human vagina and humans have vagina collision and all that jazz already so... ?

Also, any way to remove that fur tuft covering a werewolf's vagina? It obscures the view.

... and if anyone knows a really high resolution texture for werewolves that doesn't neglect the paws/feet, I would really appreciate a link. They aren't visible most of the time but animations of the lewd variety tend to bring the bad textures to light.

No one has made a 3d vagina mesh for any "beasts" let alone werewolves so far, and that would be the first step, if they wanted to do physics based vaginas on werewolves. I could imagine someone just chopshoping one of the "humanoid" vaginas onto them, but how good would that look?

On 2/6/2019 at 4:39 PM, Surprisekitty said:

at this time it reflects onto breasts , male genitalia, and buttocks 

what your talking about for female genitalia hdt is not really available for bodies at this time  on SE as it is on oldrim let alone the werewolves at this time, you also have to understand the rigging is different. 

to remove said "tuft" you could edit the nif to do so 

any texture should work its pretty flexible, just overwrite the innate files ones 

• 4 weeks later...

i use and i get error 

games has stop working if i use spell to summon female werewolf or use sexchang male to female 

i have all of creatures mod for se (animation and etc. ) in lovelabs any problem for this HDTwerewolf ???

i use only cpbc + SINFUL cbpc   

on normal (don't enable a mod) it work find   

13 hours ago, anavinTH said:

i use and i get error 

games has stop working if i use spell to summon female werewolf or use sexchang male to female 

i have all of creatures mod for se (animation and etc. ) in lovelabs any problem for this HDTwerewolf ???

i use only cpbc + SINFUL cbpc   

on normal (don't enable a mod) it work find   

depends on what you have installed as its very undescriptive 

SOS full has errors with this mod as it states in description

some arousal things can act weird

if using cbpc make sure you use the appropriate cbpc werewolves mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I downloaded HDT Werewolves SSE - Moonlight Tales Essentials Compatibility.7z, Moonlight Tales Essentials_ SOS (Textures ONLY).zip and HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC Moonlight Tales Essentials.zip.

Loaded all of these in Vortex mod manager like normal. Now HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC Moonlight Tales Essentials is shown redundant. What should i do? What went wrong? Should i install HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC.7z too along with all these? Please help. Thank you.

On 3/26/2019 at 9:45 PM, ChristyPhilip said:

I downloaded HDT Werewolves SSE - Moonlight Tales Essentials Compatibility.7z, Moonlight Tales Essentials_ SOS (Textures ONLY).zip and HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC Moonlight Tales Essentials.zip.

Loaded all of these in Vortex mod manager like normal. Now HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC Moonlight Tales Essentials is shown redundant. What should i do? What went wrong? Should i install HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC.7z too along with all these? Please help. Thank you.

ok so you should install the base

hdt werewolves (cbpc) 

then for moonlight tales you install the hdt werewolves moonlight tales cbpc

and the texture pack if you need it

Been working with this for a while. Couldn't get the 6T variant to work for the longest time. Now the 6T mesh is appearing (which is good) but after a couple of seconds it reverts to the 2T mesh (which is not). Seems like an easy fix, but I can't figure out what's going on. Something is overwriting it, but the only file inconsistencies with the mesh are with MNC, and whichever mod I give to priority to, the results is the same.

Any ideas?

Video on Vimeo of behavior:

https://vimeo.com/327583422

Edit: Since MNC seems to always want to take priority, I replaced the default MNC mesh with the 6T mesh. Now the 6T loads correctly but the head, arms, and feet aren't there.

I cannot figure out how to swap to the original textures. I don't know if I'm missing something that shows me how to do it or what, but I'm completely stumped on that. Also, does this mod not support moonlight tales skins? If not, what is the purpose of the "HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC Moonlight Tales Essentials.7z" file? My female werewolf just turns into a male whenever I try to use any other skin options besides "Disable appearance system." Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Okay, I figured out what my issue was. I needed to disable both Moonlight Tales AND Creature Framework mods for werewolves after manually moving the 6T mesh over.

So for anyone having trouble:

1 - Move the 6T mesh to Data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets (I make a backup, but you probably don't need to)

2 - In the game, activate your Ancient Ring. Go to the appearance settings and choose the last option for disable appearance entirely

3 - In the mod manager, go to creature framework. Under creatures, go to page 8 and change werewolves to "disable".

I may not have all the spiffy skins that MT gives but I have my six-boobed werewolf, so who the fuck cares.

I've also found a number of mods that will get your human form looking a little more wolfish if anybody is interested:

Heterachromia Complete - I like to give my character one yellow eye and one blue to help the look along.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2006

ApachiiSkyHair - Give more of a wild hairstyle.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2014

HN66's Hands and Nails - Witch nails = werewolf claws

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3812

Nature Body Hair Texture - For hairy legs and arms

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3812?tab=images

Equippable Toe Nails - The white almond toenails look fairly clawish

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21116

Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair - Adds hair up the spine and down the front, armpits, crotch. Acts as body paint, and can be stacked to add more/less

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23636

Playing with the sliders, I also gave my character pointed ears (not elf level, but still somewhat noticeable), slightly extended jaw (not too much, it will look weird), and enlarged irises (puppy dog eyes)

On 4/8/2019 at 7:09 AM, HuntressLilith said:

Seems as if HDT Framework is no longer on nexusmods or other sites, is it possible to have this mod make use of XP32 or other mods in place of it? or do you have a working link to the latest version of HDT for Skyrim SE?

use the cbpc version ,literally read the files as it states which it can be used for ?

base hdt werewolves is smp , cbpc is xp32 based but to do multi breast you will need to read prior comments as i explained that setup already at length and dont know it off the top 

On 4/8/2019 at 3:15 PM, eidtelnvil said:

Google for HDT Framework/Physics 1.5.73. I found mine on a Reddit thread.

there is an older one available , personally i use a hybrid of both but if SMP goes away wont be a big deal for me in long run

im not sure why the chines site removed it or whats going on 

I was running 1.5.39 and had no physics. Soon as I updated, it fixed everything. I've read some threads about the differences between the two versions. They seemed significant, but I won't pretend that I understand any of it.

1 hour ago, eidtelnvil said:

I was running 1.5.39 and had no physics. Soon as I updated, it fixed everything. I've read some threads about the differences between the two versions. They seemed significant, but I won't pretend that I understand any of it.

the main site for hdt smp was doing maintenance should be up now if anyone needs updated files 

Hi I is MNC and SexLab a requirement if I am not using sexlab? This is because my female werewolfs followers (changed via aft) is always blank (The whole character model disappears but I can still talk to the NPC), any idea on how to fix this?

Male werewolf models are working though

Werewolf related mods that I use is

Moonlight werewolves

Tainted blood of the dragonborn

SOS Lite is also being used

On 4/17/2019 at 7:35 AM, Campione said:

Hi I is MNC and SexLab a requirement if I am not using sexlab? This is because my female werewolfs followers (changed via aft) is always blank (The whole character model disappears but I can still talk to the NPC), any idea on how to fix this?

Male werewolf models are working though

Werewolf related mods that I use is

Moonlight werewolves

Tainted blood of the dragonborn

SOS Lite is also being used

sexlab is not required , and it depend on your load order or that occurs

9 hours ago, Devorax said:

Are werewolf penises supposed to be this grayish, pale pink color? I don't like this too much. Any way I can make them red (again)?

Screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

IswdWqy.jpg

broken img, also depends on what you did or used to alter it