On 8/4/2019 at 6:55 AM, Fints1993 said:

Still experiencing CTDs when I transform into a Werewolf. Using MO2 (easier to solve overwriting problems)
Complete mod list and load order attached (mod list must be read from bottom to top (bottom = high priority) and "-" mods should be ignored as they aren't activated).

Otherwise, CTDs even if only CBPC and its content builded and enabled.

modlist.txt 8.12 kB · 1 download loadorder.txt 4.9 kB · 0 downloads

I use the nexus mod manager (community) https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases

,I know vortex users have a issue due to that organizer being weird and its why i do state NMM on description (iirc)

and i wouldnt know what would conflict in your setup. each organizer behaves differently in how they load and handle so that may be the problem .

there is a link on OP about troubleshooting mods.

id suggest  if you can start a new game with only mods needed to use hdt werewolves (no moonlight tales or patch) and start from there 

use cheatroom or the add power command to test werewolf form ,

if that passes move on to slowly activating mods, make sure all other mods are up to date and match whatever version your using 

On 8/11/2019 at 1:52 PM, duzellx said:

it was found out that the SOS full mod still has oldrim calls to werewolf that were not cleaned up... still (legacy stuff) , ive made repeated requests but this always falls on deaf ears and nothings been done, there isnt anything actually wrong with this mod. The issue is solely on the SOS full mod , and the light dosnt have an issue because those calls were removed , so if a patch could be made or it get fixed... that would make it work 

What calls are those?

On a side note, I never could get this to work properly with AFT. I turned Lydia into a werewolf via AFT and whenever I told her to transform, she was using the male timber wolf model. Aela was also using the male model, but I don't think I had MNC installed before I saw her like that. Anyway, I can test it again once I get to the point in the Companions quest line where she turns, but I'd like to know what files I need. I'm running CBBE, CBPC, SOS full, AFT, and Moonlight Tales SE. Thanks.

22 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

What calls are those?

On a side note, I never could get this to work properly with AFT. I turned Lydia into a werewolf via AFT and whenever I told her to transform, she was using the male timber wolf model. Aela was also using the male model, but I don't think I had MNC installed before I saw her like that. Anyway, I can test it again once I get to the point in the Companions quest line where she turns, but I'd like to know what files I need. I'm running CBBE, CBPC, SOS full, AFT, and Moonlight Tales SE. Thanks.

I was able to get Aela to transform to the 6T variant using AFT. I didn't have to do anything special, just turn the appearance setting in MNC and Moonlight Tales off. Could be a load order issue. I had this mod pretty low.

1 hour ago, eidtelnvil said:

I was able to get Aela to transform to the 6T variant using AFT. I didn't have to do anything special, just turn the appearance setting in MNC and Moonlight Tales off. Could be a load order issue. I had this mod pretty low.

23 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

What calls are those?

sounds about right (on calls look at the thread we discussed it there ) 

Honestly I have iaft and aft on saves , i have zero problems , i use Loot for a reason *shrugs* hasnt failed me yet with it  

-on a side note... possible female wearbears mod soon, if then maybe hdt wearbears ? 

4 hours ago, capitanohook said:

hi duzellx ! can you put this mod for sos schlong for human ? in the sex the balls of humans not jiggling 

not even sure how to respond to this one ?, very unclear

I use LOOT too, which is why this is perplexing me.

Anyway, back to my original question: what mods do I need for this to work with MLT? I know I need Sexlab, Creature Framework, and MNC, but what other mods do I need? I'm also using CBPC. The reason I'm asking is because there are two patches for MLT and I'm not sure which one I need. ?

As for Capitnohook's question, I believe they're asking if you would add the physics to the SOS scrotum because right now it's a static mesh that doesn't move during animations.

21 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

I use LOOT too, which is why this is perplexing me.

Anyway, back to my original question: what mods do I need for this to work with MLT? I know I need Sexlab, Creature Framework, and MNC, but what other mods do I need? I'm also using CBPC. The reason I'm asking is because there are two patches for MLT and I'm not sure which one I need. ?

As for Capitnohook's question, I believe they're asking if you would add the physics to the SOS scrotum because right now it's a static mesh that doesn't move during animations.

The v2 version (third from the top when you click on "Download this file"). The Moonlight Tales compatibility patch is worked into it and isn't needed anymore.

1 hour ago, eidtelnvil said:

The v2 version (third from the top when you click on "Download this file"). The Moonlight Tales compatibility patch is worked into it and isn't needed anymore.

Thank you very much. What can I say, I'm old and I sometimes need hand holding. :P

5 hours ago, duzellx said:

if you wanna throw up a list of the downloads and what they are/do i can copy it to the main to then clear it up for people

I would say all that really needs to be done is to delete everything except for the v2 and v2.5 CBPC files, and put a descriptor saying that since CBPC is flaky in SSE it may interfere with the v2.5 version a bit. If you'd like me to proofread the main post and maybe type up a little walkthrough I could do that, but you probably know as well as anyone that people don't like to read what they're supposed to read. :)

20 minutes ago, eidtelnvil said:

I would say all that really needs to be done is to delete everything except for the v2 and v2.5 CBPC files, and put a descriptor saying that since CBPC is flaky in SSE it may interfere with the v2.5 version a bit. If you'd like me to proofread the main post and maybe type up a little walkthrough I could do that, but you probably know as well as anyone that people don't like to read what they're supposed to read. :)

honestly i have had no issues with the cpbc , others seem to have issues based on their mods or what organizer they use 

I keep the original v1 up incase anyone prefers or wants it , and your right on the reading part, its kinda why i have not done more on the info as it seems self explanitory, and i did post a basic info on op 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 3:19 PM, Gulfwulf said:

Ah, if only my sinuses would let me partake...anyway, do I need MNC and Creature Framework as well?

you do not require creature framework and if you want animations from more nasty just install and load via sla loader ingame and they work fine 

On 8/29/2019 at 7:46 AM, Gulfwulf said:

I went through the three default SOS add-ons and re-selected the werebeast race in all three for the enabled races. I haven't tried these with this mod, but SOS still works. If someone who has both SOS Full and this mod could test this out, I'd appreciate it.

Schlongs of Skyrim SE.7z 4 kB · 1 download

SOS still works... till a random crash occurs this random crash as prior talked is it trying to call werewolf in a older method 

it will cause a CTD eventually because of it calling LE version

so still a hard no on compatibility 

1 hour ago, duzellx said:

you do not require creature framework and if you want animations from more nasty just install and load via sla loader ingame and they work fine 

I'm not really interested in NMC, which is why I asked about it. If it's not needed, I won't use it.

1 hour ago, duzellx said:

SOS still works... till a random crash occurs this random crash as prior talked is it trying to call werewolf in a older method 

it will cause a CTD eventually because of it calling LE version

so still a hard no on compatibility 

Huh. I looked over the scripts and there's no mention of the werewolf beast race in any of them. Is the issue with the dll? I understand what you're saying about SOS using an older method to reference that race, but I'm failing to find out where the issue is exactly so I can see about fixing it. So again, where's the issue located? :)

17 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

I'm not really interested in NMC, which is why I asked about it. If it's not needed, I won't use it.

Huh. I looked over the scripts and there's no mention of the werewolf beast race in any of them. Is the issue with the dll? I understand what you're saying about SOS using an older method to reference that race, but I'm failing to find out where the issue is exactly so I can see about fixing it. So again, where's the issue located? :)

i dont recal the specifics as ive said its in this thread , id suggest reading through, iirc it was discovered and discussed 

its something in how it calls werewolf & genitilia of the which causes a mem leak, beyond that I dont remember. i know i posted repeated requests to SOS modders and got zip 

I think it was due to how it trigger sectors of male/female from the old hdt werewolves which are not present in new one which causes the mem leak, new calls would be required , but thats just from what I recal discussing off/on thread 

so for you werebear fans a new mod was released on SE 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28817?tab=files

provides male/female mesh 

if your in SE and have aft/iaft there is werebear support for followers 

simply type: help tweak 

in command get the 1st two identifiers (for me its 26) 

then select the npc via mouse in command and type

addfac ##0537e9 1

then enter 

after this go to aft combat menu on said follower and state to turn into werebear , then you can give them the gift and make it a transformable werebear follower 

in regards to maybe a HDT werebear now that a female werebear mesh is out possibly someone will combine assets of this mod to that mesh

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ScorchWildfire said:

Does this mod also give a way for Werewolves to have sex with other npcs or is there other mods that work for special edition that you know of that do?

You may want to also find a mod in addition to this that adds more werewolves as random encounters for what you're asking for to be more feasible.