I'm assuming to help would be given with say... an absurdly large modlist? (using MO2). SoS isn't even installed, and ONLY the base required mods from loverslab are installed. But there's... uh.. 558 active mods and 241 plugins.... But Everything's completely stable, up until I enable this and then try transforming into a werewolf... then the game crashes.

On 9/24/2019 at 12:41 PM, nekonoll said:

I'm assuming to help would be given with say... an absurdly large modlist? (using MO2). SoS isn't even installed, and ONLY the base required mods from loverslab are installed. But there's... uh.. 558 active mods and 241 plugins.... But Everything's completely stable, up until I enable this and then try transforming into a werewolf... then the game crashes.

this sounds like you dont have xp32 and/or no physics as if you try doing it without it will cause a CTD due to memory leak not having those causes  ...

as for stability i have this on NMM for a reason i found other mod organizers very weird 

im at 1830 mods  myself without a issue, as long as you have the requirements it works , I threw this on a new build for my laptop and no issues : / ? 

you could also have arousal mods as there was the odd occurrence for those having a confliction with some weird mod setups

also given your 500+ mods id suggest running a save cleaner to clean it up before you try new mods and follow confliction troubleshooting which is on the OP 

Oh it has nothing to do with saves and or old data, this is new saves it crashes on, like 100% new, made just to test it. Also double checked and I am running xp32, and running CBPC, physics with humand bodies and clothing works just fine. I'm wondering if it's that according to the conflict reporter Immersive Similidons, Savage Bear, and Supreme Vampire Lords are all overwriting XP32 files. I'll change that and see if it works.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:33 PM, nekonoll said:

Oh it has nothing to do with saves and or old data, this is new saves it crashes on, like 100% new, made just to test it. Also double checked and I am running xp32, and running CBPC, physics with humand bodies and clothing works just fine. I'm wondering if it's that according to the conflict reporter Immersive Similidons, Savage Bear, and Supreme Vampire Lords are all overwriting XP32 files. I'll change that and see if it works.

id always do one mod at a time on a new save past like riverwood to test compatibility normally  

As it's not my modlist, and from a large mod pack, I honestly just gave up, since I don't even know what most of the mods are. I've had no issues with it in the past, setting up my own SSE mod setups. So honestly I don't think it's worth the literal days worth of time it will take to try to figure it out....

The only potential work I got done with it was guesswork FNIS PCEA 2 is the biggest culprit as it force overwrites werewolf animations I think. And with the mod not even activated I think it would forcibly overwrite even creature framework and prevent the female models from appearing.

But yeah, I don't forsee myself trying to troubleshoot it farther.

For what it's worth in case you decide to try to troubleshoot, I'm running FNIS PCEA 2 with no issue. It sounds like it has something to do with MNC or one of the Immersive creature mods you mentioned clashing with the mesh for this one. I've had moments where I would transform and it would temporarily display as a male werewolf before switching to the model for this mod. Maybe push this one as far down the priority list as you can? I've got mine below any mesh altering mod and below any functional gameplay changing mods.

• 1 month later...

after doing a rebuild of mods and testing stuff, i found a issue with xp32 and more nasty creatures that might be a possible cause for some CTD issues people were having

tested using NMM , now its rather easy fix,  the xp32 (newest) nif has to be the skeleton else CTD

so xp32 overwrite nif for morenasty creatures and presto it works again (cbpc /smp)

i plan to note this in the mod update but for those who were asking please try this 

So ive updated the file info for the mod, hope this helps now, im also going to run a FULL SOS test run see if i can try to find a way to make it work 

notable things also in htd werebears and female vampire lords still a wip , not much progress

as an example of personal customization for the werewolf, my personal follower using a customized cbpc/smp timber mixed maned  texture with ice blue eyes

using DBT9's script for transformation in SE

SkyrimSE 2019-11-06 16-43-31.png

The File isnt showing up anymore so I can't download.... =(

Also I've had this mod for a while, and the common problems I've had are Female NPCS who were infected to be a werewolf through AFT show up as male, as well as werewolves in the wild. Only my player character displays the female model.

Also, I have CBPC for SE, and the wolves have no physics for me....

What did I do wrong? I have no other mods that affect the physical appearance of the Werewolves.

7 hours ago, SwedishSnus said:

Same, the file is gone for me too

10 hours ago, Revanjones said:

The File isnt showing up anymore so I can't download.... =(

Also I've had this mod for a while, and the common problems I've had are Female NPCS who were infected to be a werewolf through AFT show up as male, as well as werewolves in the wild. Only my player character displays the female model.

Also, I have CBPC for SE, and the wolves have no physics for me....

What did I do wrong? I have no other mods that affect the physical appearance of the Werewolves.

I can see the downloads, might have been just reloading due to rewrite ?

as for physics , hdt smp version wont work for cbpc , need cbpc specific if you have not downloaded it already(i state as some did not do that) 

normally I have dynamic a custom dynamic bbp setup, but you should just use cbpc and/or any cbp or cbpc mod that alters the phsycis to make ti work 

when i test i have the werewolf draw and sheath claws the move slightly to see the phys function

cbbe /unpb bodies also come with a bbp file that can affect it so check there if you havent already. 

image.png.1b765095f1d40b9bafae281eba12bdc9.png

13 hours ago, duzellx said:

image.png.df2872ac73fef5e11998bb09a1a7ab2e.png

so reason its not visible to download is its pending approvals?

(dont know why as i didnt edit any mod itself?)  but how to make it work??? 

not sure whats up , especially since this was ported with approvals a while ago

No clue what to do there.... I've never really been active on here before.

13 hours ago, duzellx said:

I can see the downloads, might have been just reloading due to rewrite ?

as for physics , hdt smp version wont work for cbpc , need cbpc specific if you have not downloaded it already(i state as some did not do that) 

normally I have dynamic a custom dynamic bbp setup, but you should just use cbpc and/or any cbp or cbpc mod that alters the phsycis to make ti work 

when i test i have the werewolf draw and sheath claws the move slightly to see the phys function

cbbe /unpb bodies also come with a bbp file that can affect it so check there if you havent already. 

image.png.1b765095f1d40b9bafae281eba12bdc9.png

As for this, I have the CBPC version, so I really have no clue why it isn't working. I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean about a BBP file with a CBBE body. I am using CBBE, but I have no clue what I'm meant to do with this information XD.

I'll see if I can't tinker around and figure that out. As for the werewolves usually not displaying as female, do you have any suggestions? My player character shows as female, but summoned female werewolves (Using the hentai creatures mod I think) use the male model, as well as any followers infected with Lycanthropy.

Hope the file issues sort themselves out with the pending approval thingy.

6 hours ago, Revanjones said:

No clue what to do there.... I've never really been active on here before.

As for this, I have the CBPC version, so I really have no clue why it isn't working. I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean about a BBP file with a CBBE body. I am using CBBE, but I have no clue what I'm meant to do with this information XD.

I'll see if I can't tinker around and figure that out. As for the werewolves usually not displaying as female, do you have any suggestions? My player character shows as female, but summoned female werewolves (Using the hentai creatures mod I think) use the male model, as well as any followers infected with Lycanthropy.

Hope the file issues sort themselves out with the pending approval thingy.

cbbe and UNP both have a BBP behavior file , might want to unzip and see the pathway of CBBE , i use a mixture of uunp/cbbe bodies in my games so its the only thing i could think of 

On 11/9/2019 at 11:28 AM, Revanjones said:

I don't know what you actually mean, but now I'm also getting CTD everytime I try using the werewolf form. I didn't change the files or anything.

well prior you stated just no physics which is related to you phys generations

if you have CBBE or UNPB(uunp) ect, they have a bbp behavior FILE , cbpc also has its own cbp file for collisions 

basis of hdt werewolves 

1. no SOS FULL only light SOS ( i have not tested with new setup via xp32 overwrite, but that was a ctd point originally and full is kinda unstable)
  2. must have cbp(c)  or smp (or both) installed
  3. Must have xp32 skeleton only , if you have more nasty creatures reactivate the xp32 skeleton and overwrite for werewolves on nasty C
  4. must run fnis generation 
  5. run Loot or another sort progran
  6. and thats it 

5 hours ago, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

I am trying to figure out how to use the SOS patch, Moonlight tales essentials is not available for SSE and I tried converting it with no success. I can't use any of Moonlight tales skins on my male werewolf, it just defaults to the Timber. 

Update: Okay so I managed to properly convert moonlight tales essential, the issue I have now is the Skins are not schlonged, Do I need the werewolf skelly from SOS as well? I am confused. 

there is a moonlight tales compatibility patch already in downloads , you should just need

-moonlight tales

-hdt werewolves

-hdt werewolves moonlight tales (hdt /cbp(c)?) 

4 hours ago, rb888 said:

The mods are up now in the download list. Going try this mod too later on.

glad to hear it 

20 minutes ago, duzellx said:

there is a moonlight tales compatibility patch already in downloads , you should just need

-moonlight tales

-hdt werewolves

-hdt werewolves moonlight tales (hdt /cbp(c)?) 

glad to hear it 

The patch only contains textures, there is no esp to assign them, and it seems the Werewolves esp does not assign the textures either so I end up with just a timberwolf male, also the patch says it is for Moonlight tales essential not for Moonlight Tales SSE but that is what you link to so I converted Moonlight tales essentials thinking I needed it? Does this mean I do not need it and should be using just moonlight tales skins se? 

So using only the mods in the order you suggest give this result, the next image is the color that the hair should be, the file structure of the SOS patch is the same as SOS full and does not match SOS lite as there is no \textures\actors\character\SOS in SOS Lite the textures reference nothing and you end up with the original HDT colored parts on every skin. So I believe an esp is needed to assign these various schlong textures to the correct skins, I have no idea how to do this or I would do it for you. If you want to point me to a tutorial I will do it and give it to you, should not take me very long. It seems the SOS patch is for MTE and SOS Full maybe I am misunderstanding the way things are but it is the same with SOS Lite or SAM lite. both of which use the same behavior and anim files labeled SOS even so I used sos Lite in the images to show what I mean. This is an example of the Moonlight tales Bosmer skin as well as the Schlong texture corrosponding to the texture in name but lacking an esp directing it. 

164879026_SkyrimSE2019-11-1500-32-33.png.2d41373bc7c962cfae3f51e7985ad35d.png

Color it should have.png

9 hours ago, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

So using only the mods in the order you suggest give this result, the next image is the color that the hair should be, the file structure of the SOS patch is the same as SOS full and does not match SOS lite as there is no \textures\actors\character\SOS in SOS Lite the textures reference nothing and you end up with the original HDT colored parts on every skin. So I believe an esp is needed to assign these various schlong textures to the correct skins, I have no idea how to do this or I would do it for you. If you want to point me to a tutorial I will do it and give it to you, should not take me very long. It seems the SOS patch is for MTE and SOS Full maybe I am misunderstanding the way things are but it is the same with SOS Lite or SAM lite. both of which use the same behavior and anim files labeled SOS even so I used sos Lite in the images to show what I mean. This is an example of the Moonlight tales Bosmer skin as well as the Schlong texture corresponding to the texture in name but lacking an esp directing it. 

164879026_SkyrimSE2019-11-1500-32-33.png.2d41373bc7c962cfae3f51e7985ad35d.png

Color it should have.png

iir this was an issue for previous ittarations of these mods ,

the only thing id assume would be a way to manually do it with moonlight would be to create variant sos textures , index them in an alt folder in file

also create script that handles detection and changing and have it so dependent on textures chosen via moonlight , the easiest method i cna suggest off hand is an if  or if/else case sequence

example 

if sos_texture = default 

else (

if sos_texture = altmer use sos_werewolf_altmer 

ect)

male sos has been a problem with current se sos being an issue since day one, instability, old calls, ect

if youd like to create a patch that adds this capability and are of mind to do it that what i can think of 

On 11/15/2019 at 10:22 AM, duzellx said:

iir this was an issue for previous ittarations of these mods ,

the only thing id assume would be a way to manually do it with moonlight would be to create variant sos textures , index them in an alt folder in file

also create script that handles detection and changing and have it so dependent on textures chosen via moonlight , the easiest method i cna suggest off hand is an if  or if/else case sequence

example 

if sos_texture = default 

else (

if sos_texture = altmer use sos_werewolf_altmer 

ect)

male sos has been a problem with current se sos being an issue since day one, instability, old calls, ect

if youd like to create a patch that adds this capability and are of mind to do it that what i can think of 

Well I am of a mind to do it as my ocd is kicking my butt with the mismatched bits, unfortunately I haven't the first idea where to learn to begin to script, id even know which program to use to write it. I was thinking an esp or mesh texture change might be enough, Sadly I have no idea when it comes to scripting beyond adding script properties/VMADs in the CK/xEdit that someone else has already written. I will look around and see if I cannot pick this up. No promises though, but I will try.  I am not using SOS BTW, I am using SAM Lite with all of the plugins save the SOS replacer for SE called Schlongs of SAM Lite so I have full compatibility wit HDT Werewolves. Far as I can tell it is identical to SOS Lite in just about every way save it looks much better thanks to the texture work. If anyone wants to point me at a forum explanation that refers to this process in particular I am all ears.

• 2 weeks later...