Modified Manga Round Ass

pancakeninja I thought you already have the manga with RA Body. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19031-dmra-manga-body/?do=findComment&comment=442263

It is included in SetBody reloaded  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?do=findComment&comment=198332

foot: meshes\characters\Bombshell\DMRA\HandsAndFeet\femalefoot.nif

upper: .....\Bombshell\HGEC\UpperBody\femaleupperbody_Manga.nif

lower: .....\Bombshell\HGEC\LowerBody\femalelowerbody_RA.nif (or femalelowerbody_RA_BBB.nif)

Hand: .....\Bombshell\HGEC\HandsAndFeet\femalehand.nif

And the seam in Mailameas  Body could be the Glossiness (upperbody 40, lowerbody 10) And I can not find fitting Hands ! HGEC and DM are not OK.( not connected with the arms)

That's true. At first I thought the waist seam was caused by the different glossiness. But 1000 for both yielded this result:

post-14322-0-46640500-1374844263_thumb.jpg

It's the same seam the original Manga body is showing. Another downside is that the Op3's are missing for the lower body... No bouncing butt *whine*.

post-14322-0-47215500-1374844336_thumb.jpg

The wrist and ankle seams are giving me trouble as well. I reckon the feet for the DMRA body will fit? But which hands to choose?

In the SetBody Version the seam is not as clearly visible. And it exist fitting hand and foot. (and BBB ass)

Mailameas Version works fine with the DMRA foot nif. Tried more than 20 hands, none fits.

Edit : I found the "error"

post-3205-0-00339800-1374849206_thumb.jpg If you set it to 0.0000 the HGEC hands fits but you have a waist gap.

But Mailameas Body copied in the SetBody Body shows there is no difference between them. And lowerbody is also the same.

post-3205-0-38503200-1374849490_thumb.jpg (after changed z to 0.0000)

So use the Setbody Version. See post 26 (spoiler) which nif you need.

Yes you can change the hands in Blender, but then all HGEC hand clothes/armor have a seam.  New armor and clothing replacer?

The SetBody Version is exact the same, absolutely no difference and all HGEC Clothes and armors fits.

post-3205-0-15980500-1374851449_thumb.jpg both bodies in one nif.

OK, main problem with this one that they don't look like the product in my screenshots in op is because i redone this manually using blender, and have not used seam mender script.

Since i lost all the original files, i had to work with neeph's lowerbody mesh and a upper body from a old manga folder.

I'd like to remake this if this kind of body isn't existing yet.

pancakeninja I thought you already have the manga with RA Body. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19031-dmra-manga-body/?do=findComment&comment=442263

It is included in SetBody reloaded  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?do=findComment&comment=198332

foot: meshes\characters\Bombshell\DMRA\HandsAndFeet\femalefoot.nif

upper: .....\Bombshell\HGEC\UpperBody\femaleupperbody_Manga.nif

lower: .....\Bombshell\HGEC\LowerBody\femalelowerbody_RA.nif (or femalelowerbody_RA_BBB.nif)

Hand: .....\Bombshell\HGEC\HandsAndFeet\femalehand.nif

And the seam in Mailameas  Body could be the Glossiness (upperbody 40, lowerbody 10) And I can not find fitting Hands ! HGEC and DM are not OK.( not connected with the arms)

Well yeah but im started noticing some weird issue my game would slow down a lot when using that body and i dont know why. it was working well at first but now its super laggy so i had to switch bodies.

The nif in SetBody reloaded are clean ! Excerpt from the description "All meshes have been Pyffied to improve Performance."

But I do not know if they have hight poly-Count. I have older nifs: upperbody manga 393KB, lowerbody RA 242KB. SetBody reloaded upperbody 402KB, lowerbody 251KB.

pancakeninja if you use the open pussy RA lowerbody ! That nif is large 1005KB ! Use the "normal" RA lowerbody.

The nif in SetBody reloaded are clean ! Excerpt from the description "All meshes have been Pyffied to improve Performance."

But I do not know if they have hight poly-Count. I have older nifs: upperbody manga 393KB, lowerbody RA 242KB. SetBody reloaded upperbody 402KB, lowerbody 251KB.

pancakeninja if you use the open pussy RA lowerbody ! That nif is large 1005KB ! Use the "normal" RA lowerbody.

Well the thing is i think its mostly the lowerbody that pushes my  computer hard when i use the manga upperbody you gave me it doesn't lag but either lower body causes the game to lag. I'm just going to see what i can do and try it out again. all i know is that the setbody causes a horrendous lag i can barely even do anything with setbody reloaded so I'm not going to use that one for now at least.

Edit: Also at the moment I'm using the DMRA Seamless body by Nephenee13 and it doesn't cause any lag at all. 

Hand, feet, lowerbody from DMRA_Seamless_Body and a 402KB Manga upperbody.

Glossiness 10 and 300

RA Manga.7z

This is the only suitable upperbody I was able to find. If that body does not work you have to try PolyCrusher ( I never used it).

Edit: it is a DM Manga Body, you can use it with original DM and DMRA lowerbodies. But not with the HGEC RA lowerbody from my previous Uploads or other HGEC lowerbodies.

Hand, feet, lowerbody from DMRA_Seamless_Body and a 402KB Manga upperbody.

Glossiness 10 and 300

attachicon.gifRA Manga.7z

This is the only suitable upperbody I was able to find. If that body does not work you have to try PolyCrusher ( I never used it).

Oh my god you did it. It works perfectly no lag at all totally smooth and looks great.  :heart:

Now you have a problem! You can wear all DMRA lowerbody clothes and armors but all Manga Cloth/armor is HGEC base and you will have a gap between upper and lowerbody.

You must use NifSkope and copie the Manga Cloth/armor to the Manga-DM Body. If you need help.....post or PM. Or better, wear no clothes. :D

• 2 weeks later...

The Hands not fit http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10735-modified-manga-round-ass/page-2?do=findComment&comment=459677

If she solve the Hand problem it is fine.

And it is not the Body of her screenshots in op. It is the original Manga upperbody with original RA lowerbody http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10735-modified-manga-round-ass/page-2?do=findComment&comment=459708  It seems that her Body is lost.

I only said that there are already two Versions, with HGEC cut and with DM cut between Upper and lowerbody.