Modified Manga Round Ass

Featuring :
Modified Manga Round Ass

26725234.jpg

A new body based on DMRA and Manga body. What I did is modify manga looking body mesh that I just found on my hard disk sitting there. Thought to myself "hmmmm this could be useful". But there was a problem the upperbody is mismatch in many ways with the Round Ass of DMRA body. At that time I don't know how to work blender regarding snapping vertex and such. But this awesome person "gerra6" made a user friendly blender script that worked like magic.

I need people to try this out. Since i lost the file, i had to recreate everything and remove seams again. I haven't tried this out yet.

Please post your screenshot here or comments on problems or errors with the mesh so i can check and fix them.

Under no circumstances you may upload it to any of your files or use it in any of your mods with no permission.

MMRA alpha :

unknown.gif  MMRAlowerbody.nif   230.41KB   0 downloads unknown.gif  MMRAupperbody.nif   367.1KB   0 downloads

Credits :
The original author of the first DMRA body : without even him many body types wouldn't be available as of now
Nephenee13 : Seamless DMRA replacer
Gerra6 : AWESOME FREAKING PERSON, made a lot of things easier
and
MM10(Mailamea) : Lol the shortcut of the body is "MMRA" like the short of my tag "MM" :D

------------------------------------------
I know what your thinking now.
Where the heck are the download links?
its called WIP for a reason :P

------------------------------------------

More Previews :

84176477.jpg

26725234.jpg

98677744.jpg

90244415.jpg

24863047.jpg

52459037.jpg

25493446.jpg

Lastly :
My Thread DMRA - BBB+BB will keep on going. Even if this body will take sometime due to converting armors or such.

Me like :D

Me has link?

Please?

narf109_puss-n-boots.jpg

Called WIP for a reason :P

Yes no seams are visible' date=' but i get some weird butt bounce on some modded poses and animation, maybe i forgot to reweight the butt.

[/quote']

But but but......Every WIP needs a dedicated tester sidekick :P

*Place a bring arrow above his head with the word me attached* :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not dead as long as were posting heh

Sadly, the project itself seems to have died, all we have is the great pictures of what could have been :(

Ah thats too bad I love the manga uppderbody and i was looking for something like this hopefully someday someone will make a dmra with pointier nipples.

• 1 month later...

Not dead as long as were posting heh

Sadly, the project itself seems to have died, all we have is the great pictures of what could have been :(

Ah thats too bad I love the manga uppderbody and i was looking for something like this hopefully someday someone will make a dmra with pointier nipples.

Maybe not quite lost, cause i found the dmc idles that were missing., id look after my exams.

I need people to try this out. Since i lost the file, i had to recreate everything and remove seams again. I haven't tried this out yet.

Please post your screenshot here or comments on problems or errors with the mesh so i can check and fix them.

Under no circumstances you may upload it to any of your files or use it in any of your mods with no permission.

MMRA alpha :

MMRAlowerbody.nif MMRAupperbody.nif