View File

Contains Questionable Sexual content, download at your own risk and do not gripe to me or leave belittling comments about the purpose of this optimization. If it's not your sup of tea, don't bloody download it.

Optimization of the original Animal Mansion v0.6c.

Requires Original Mod, found on the Oldrim LL downloads. (and it's requisites in SE form)

Install simply by copying folders to "Data" in SSE folder and allow files to overwrite original mod.

All credit  for resources goes soley  to the original mod author.

Permission was given to utilized, optimize, and re-upload the mod by the original author via the original mod page.

P.s. the resources were extracted from the bsa and optimized using SEE Nif optimizer. Textures were also checked for an inconsistencies with no problems found. 

P.p.s I would also like to credit Ashal and the rest of the dev team of the Sexlab Framework (keep up the good work) as well as the Dev Teams behind BAE, used to extract the BSA and the Dev Team behind SEE Nif Optimizer.

P.p.p.s I will not be updating this, so if anyone finds a better way to optimize go fo rit. This optimzation can be used by other modders as a jumping point to refine and add onto the original mod for use in SE. I can grant this by invoking the Fair Use Act in the fact that optimizing the files provides a significant enough change from the original mod. This all being said do NOT redistribute my optimization in it's entirety without asking first unless you are making a more significant change to it beyond the optimization I have done or by taking the actual mod over.

I would like to see this eventually become close to the redux made for oldrim or better.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/02/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    (Oldrim) Animal MAnsion 0.6c
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

Thanks for posting this!

I understand that you don't want to update this, but maybe you help me anyway. :)

I tried using this in Skyrim vr, which technically should be like SSE, and it crashes whenever I enter the mansion.

Is there anything besides unpacking the bsa and replacing those files to make it run on SSE or is Skyrim vr just different?

And I tried it with 0.6c and 0.6e, is there a reason you chose c btw?

I chose .6c because it is a requirement for a few other mods for SSE, as for why it isn't working in VR. I do not know as I don't have VR. I would assume it is a different engine than sse. I more or less really did this as a quick bridge for the mods that require AM v0.6c so that others wouldn't have to. I followed the directions for optimizing the mods.  My suggestion would be to some research online and if you can figure a way to set it up for VR, go for it. Unfortunately, i don't have a setup for VR and so will mostly likely not be supporting VR for a while until this changes.

Alright, thanks for the response!

I'll see if I get it working and if I do I'll post what I did here. :)

Edit:

Just to be sure, you did enter the mansion itself right? Since you said you needed it as a requirement. xD

Edit2:

I'm apparently stupid. :D

It works if I just take your files and the esp....

I just copied your files over the unpacked files because I expected some files to be unoptimizable.

Now it loads! Thanks a lot! :D

I used it with 0.6e and didn't encounter any errors yet.

Since SLab Lite doesn't support creature schlongs yet and 1.63 is said to not work with VR I didn't try much. Just until after returning from the Jarl and up until then it worked with 0.6e in VR. :)

Hm I use mod organizer but that should not make a difference.

How did you delete the bsa? Not sure how nmm handles adding files.

Ideally you would unpack both (original and mod archives). Then make a new archive without the bsa but with the loose files instead. And add that as a mod to nmm and install it.

Obviously also tick the esp. Then it should hopefully work.

getting the same crash as i go inside the mansion

I combined the original mod's esp (without the bsa) with this mod's archive.

it CTD as i go into the mansion.

I've also tried to unpack the bsa and let this mod's archive overwrite it

also CTD as i go into the mansion.

fyi, I use mod organizer.

any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

So I managed to get Animal Mansion v0.6e running on SE.

Here is how I did it:

1. Download AM v0.6e (linked above) and extract the esp and bsa to the Data folder
  2. Extract the bsa (I used the Bethesda Archive extractor (BAE)) and then delete it
  3. extract the files of this mod into the data folder and let them overwrite the extracted bsa files
  4. start the Creation Kit for SE and set the animal_mansion.esp as active file
  5. click through all the warnings (about 155 for me), then click on "save" (not "save as"!) and finally click through another flood of warnings (around 218 with the warnings from before). After that close the CK
  6. Now the mod should be running for you ?

EDIT: VAAlucard allowed me to post my conversed esp along with his files packed int a bsa. So here you go:

animal_mansion_v06eSE.zip

On 9/22/2018 at 1:03 AM, PlayingOneHanded said:

So I managed to get Animal Mansion v0.6e running on SE.

Here is how I did it:

1. Download AM v0.6e (linked above) and extract the esp and bsa to the Data folder
  2. Extract the bsa (I used the Bethesda Archive extractor (BAE)) and then delete it
  3. extract the files of this mod into the data folder and let them overwrite the extracted bsa files
  4. start the Creation Kit for SE and set the animal_mansion.esp as active file
  5. click through all the warnings (about 155 for me), then click on "save" (not "save as"!) and finally click through another flood of warnings (around 218 with the warnings from before). After that close the CK
  6. Now the mod should be running for you ?

EDIT: VAAlucard allowed me to post my conversed esp along with his files packed int a bsa. So here you go:

animal_mansion_v06eSE.zip

It can also running without being packaged into BSA

• 4 months later...

Can anyone tell me where to start this whole quest? I visited the mansion but the woman had no dialogues other than eager npc, prostitution and sexlab dialogues options. 

I also found something about a guy near windhelm stables and visited there but nobody had options about starting animal mansion.