• 3 weeks later...

To me it works, but when you manage to find the waitress and the bard, and the innkeeper tells you "return later" they just stand there forever and do nothing. so if you use th mcm option to skip the stage, they stills tand there

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2018 at 10:58 AM, VAAlucard said:

Animal Mansion v0.6c.

Unfortunately, the game won't even squeak once it's turned on. Maybe a usable version?

Sajnos meg sem nyikkan a játék, ha ez bekapcsolt. Esetleg egy használható verzió? 

Csak megjegyzem... újra telepítettem a játékot és egy hétig szívtam a kapcsolókkal mire kiderült, hogy éppen ez az egyik dolog ami hibás... a másik maga az SE verzió, mert semmi nem kompatibilis a natúr változatból és ezért minden izgalmat le kellett vadászni hozzá.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:58 AM, VAAlucard said:

Animal Mansion v0.6c.

Unfortunately, the game won't even squeak once it's turned on. Maybe a usable version?

Sajnos meg sem nyikkan a játék, ha ez bekapcsolt. Esetleg egy használható verzió? 

Csak megjegyzem... újra telepítettem a játékot és egy hétig szívtam a kapcsolókkal mire kiderült, hogy éppen ez az egyik dolog ami hibás... a másik maga az SE verzió, mert semmi nem kompatibilis a natúr változatból és ezért minden izgalmat le kellett vadászni hozzá.

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2019 at 10:37 PM, SFGirl said:

same, the game CTDs when i enter the house :(

I managed to fix the CTD on entering the mansion by opening the mod in the creation kit, opening the cell of the mansion (forgot its name) and then removing the characters non vanilla hairstyles. I just replaced them with some vanilla hairstyles. 

Now, i don't know shit about modding, so I don't know how to properly fix the issue, but that at least made it work for me. 

• 3 months later...
On 2/17/2019 at 12:36 PM, Infec7edDragon said:

anyone else having trouble with the companions party? after farkas says the "women should be loosen up" nothing happens and im stuck in the place -im sad pls help

I'm just glad you got to that part. It means the CTD I keep getting with the first horse is another mod problem and not this one... Yay... Now to go figure out which of the 800 mods is causing the problem..........................................................................................................................................................................smh

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2018 at 4:58 AM, VAAlucard said:

View File

P.p.p.s I will not be updating this, so if anyone finds a better way to optimize go for it.

Cathedral Assets Optimizer

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

optimizes textures and meshes, converts skyrim animations to SSE, automatically does faceparts, can generate mipmaps, can extract bsa's and repack bsa's, can resize textures, can do one mod at a time or multiple.

• 4 weeks later...

The mansion is literally just to the west of Falkreath past the cemetery.

Though my issue is crashing during the Companion comp when they transform into WW. (Yes, I have WW toggled off in SoS)

[edit] Fixed the WW crash, now Daighre won't move for the spider quest..

• 1 month later...

I am getting the dreaded CTD on entering the Mansion for first time. Mansion is there, just cant get in. 

If anyone has a fixed version of this please can you link it/post it here? I see some have been playing with the textures/meshes/bsa and i would really appreciate as i am sure others would too a fixed version?

Thankies.

• 1 month later...

I managed to make the mod work as far as making the mansion appear and show the menu in MCM, but now I'm getting the CTD when entering the mansion. Please, anyone if you can make this work for SE as a single, easily downloadable file, it would be apreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/21/2018 at 10:03 AM, PlayingOneHanded said:

So I managed to get Animal Mansion v0.6e running on SE.

Here is how I did it:

1. Download AM v0.6e (linked above) and extract the esp and bsa to the Data folder
  2. Extract the bsa (I used the Bethesda Archive extractor (BAE)) and then delete it
  3. extract the files of this mod into the data folder and let them overwrite the extracted bsa files
  4. start the Creation Kit for SE and set the animal_mansion.esp as active file
  5. click through all the warnings (about 155 for me), then click on "save" (not "save as"!) and finally click through another flood of warnings (around 218 with the warnings from before). After that close the CK
  6. Now the mod should be running for you ?

EDIT: VAAlucard allowed me to post my conversed esp along with his files packed int a bsa. So here you go:

animal_mansion_v06eSE.zip 43.46 MB · 1,196 downloads

This version has been working great for me!   Thank you for posting!   ?

• 2 years later...

If I was to pick up and work on ANY Skyrim mod... This would be the one. 

I would however, move the Mansion to another location so it isn't clipping into other city mods. 

Maybe one day I'll work on this... 

But for now, here's a Thumbnail. 

image.png.683a86b7ac9545fe9e8b358b24189b35.png