Beta Versions of Lovers Plugins

Re: Ardaline

When to an early save, got a LB companion dog, set PerSSl to 20 and tried again. She broken in a reasonable number of trainings (30 something, I think). The dog was not a problem. She still disappears regularly. I realize now that shes' the first non-Bravil UG NPC I'm training. I'll make a clean save and try again.

Does anyone know why Donkey has taken down his mod links in the first post? Would anyone happen to have a copy of the rev96 patch for the extender? Thanks

According to what I heard he has left the game completely now and pulled all his files.

Does anyone know why Donkey has taken down his mod links in the first post? Would anyone happen to have a copy of the rev96 patch for the extender? Thanks

According to what I heard he has left the game completely now and pulled all his files.

Thanks, have you still got a copy of the rev96 extender patch? I've already get all of Donkey's other stuff backed up by I acidently deleted my copy of the patch.

When to an early save' date=' got a LB companion dog, set PerSSl to 20 and tried again. She broken in a reasonable number of trainings (30 something, I think). The dog was not a problem. She still disappears regularly. I realize now that shes' the first non-Bravil UG NPC I'm training. I'll make a clean save and try again.

[/quote']

I made a clean save of all Lovers mods and now she's working normally, and broke in a reasonable amount of time. I think the trouble I was having before was self-inflicted. I may have disabled an invisible LoversDummyActor (possibly when she was training) when I should not have. I'll try the automatic slave training next.

Thanks' date=' have you still got a copy of the rev96 extender patch? I've already get all of Donkey's other stuff backed up by I accidentally deleted my copy of the patch.

[/quote']

Nope. Donkey has pulled it and I am not interested in pissing him off by reposting it.

When to an early save' date=' got a LB companion dog, set PerSSl to 20 and tried again. She broken in a reasonable number of trainings (30 something, I think). The dog was not a problem. She still disappears regularly. I realize now that shes' the first non-Bravil UG NPC I'm training. I'll make a clean save and try again.

[/quote']

I made a clean save of all Lovers mods and now she's working normally, and broke in a reasonable amount of time. I think the trouble I was having before was self-inflicted. I may have disabled an invisible LoversDummyActor (possibly when she was training) when I should not have. I'll try the automatic slave training next.

Good news. Keep me posted on the progress of auto training. I am going to keep working on club cats. There is a neat little quest line built into this plugin that has never been more than machine translated. As it sits with the machine translation it is complete gibberish. It is not a long quest but I am having to feel my way through it as the mod author used a bunch of slang which doesn't translate worth a crap - hence the gibberish of the machine translation. I am having to translate, play test, rework, play test, rework, play test ....

Normally I wouldn't waste this much time on a small plugin but I really like this sucker. :P Since Night Arena is pretty much toast with the new versions of LPK we need some type of area to fight in. I didn't care for lovers boxing so that leave just this plugin.

Cheers,

Greg

I'm not observing any training when not in the cell. I modified the "Advancement of automatic training difficulty setting" value to 50, but nothing (it's currently back to default at 500). I'm not sure how it's supposed to work. I set up the pairing on continuous training and leave. Sometimes I stay for one cycle and then leave, but that doesn't make a difference. Right now I'm using Mia and Quai (the woman you save from the goblin in the minotaur tavern) in the morgue, and step out of the training guild altogether. And then go watch TV, so this is over 30-50 minutes of the game running outside the morgue.

At this point I'll have to look at the scripts and try and see if I can figure out how this value is implemented. Maybe I can figure something out, maybe not.

I'm not observing any training when not in the cell. I modified the "Advancement of automatic training difficulty setting" value to 50' date=' but nothing (it's currently back to default at 500). I'm not sure how it's supposed to work. I set up the pairing on continuous training and leave. Sometimes I stay for one cycle and then leave, but that doesn't make a difference. Right now I'm using Mia and Quai (the woman you save from the goblin in the minotaur tavern) in the morgue, and step out of the training guild altogether. And then go watch TV, so this is over 30-50 minutes of the game running outside the morgue.

At this point I'll have to look at the scripts and try and see if I can figure out how this value is implemented. Maybe I can figure something out, maybe not.

[/quote']

Training when outside the cell doesn't seem to be working at all. :(

10-4 on slave trader training not happening outside the cell. At the moment I have my hands full of club cats so it will be at least Tuesday before I can start to take a peak at what may be wrong. No guarantees that even if I do look at it, that I can fix it. It may be one of those things that we just do without. The "good" thing is that with Slavetrader v1.0 at least we can adjust how long it takes to break and train folks through the ini file. This alone is worth upgrading for.

I'm using LoversSlaveTrader v1.0 - beta2.7z and LSTBravilUnderground-beta4.7z:

Dingo is creating a lot of problems. Running the above-mentioned mods while having Lover's Bitch activated, I accidentally got "knotted" by Dingo, which forces him to follow me everywhere. The problem is that he likes to attack - and kill - NPCs. Dingo then gets attacked by other NPCs, and general (constant) mayhem ensues. He even attacks NPCs in certain areas of Bravil Underground - which really makes a mess of things.

I'm not that far into the quest chain, but if Dingo isn't a quest NPC (he could very well be - I don't know), maybe he could be set as non-essential and no respawn? Then I'd feel comfortable killing him.

Dingo also kept attacking Lady Drad, raping her and knocking her unconcious, which makes her constantly run away. I've already disabled Lover's Bitch, but I really don't want to disable Lover's Creature because of one naughty Hellhound.

Except for the Dingo issue, I'm loving these versions. Much more stable, immersive, and better translated. The (dark) humour really shines through!

Can someone who knows HanPL kindly ask him to STOP TRYING TO RAPE MY TOON? :)

I don't think lovers bitch is all that compatible with bravil underground. It is not so much that the scripts conflict, but rather the scripts create situations where things can go badly wrong - like you are describing. Best if you don't use lovers bitch at all with bravil underground. I will add that to the OP for bravil underground when I update it to the "Final" version after beta testing is done.

Disabling lovers bitch may not be enough, as you may need to make a clean save or even skip back to a save prior to Dingo knotting you.

Lovers creatures is required to run bravil underground so please don't disable it or most of the creatures will disappear.

It is not advisable to take creatures out of bravil underground. Bring the NPC's back to them and you will have better success.

None of the animals in the kennels of the training guild or the breeders guild are quest related - they are just there to aid you in training folks. You should be able to kill a few, if you just feel you have to (I don't remember if they are marked essential or not). If you are also running joburg then you may want to dial down the libido so creatures won't stalk females so much. By default with joburg creatures are set at 1.0 (the highest setting possible) to stalk women and .8 to stalk men.

Glad you like the dark sense of humor. The Japanese guys who made the plugin clearly started it (or at least I am blaming them) and I made it even darker as I translated and in many cases made stuff up (much of the Japanese slang is untranslatable).

Cheers,

Greg

Bravil UG beta 4 dialog:

Lara Noah in xxLSTMQ04' date=' the Yes topic (What do you need?) her answer: [i']Umm ... there are some things I need: an iron dagger, an oar, a sweetroll and a quill!"[/i] - should not have quotes at the end.

Man, if that is the only error you have found, I am doing pretty good.....:P

Added it to the fix list. I will probably wait a few days to post a revised version so you and I can find any other errors. They are in there, that much I can promise you! :blush:

Some ideas, a request, next on my hit list.

1. Can you add a link to the Lovers Plugins Status Thread on the OP of this thread?

2. As mentioned else where, I play tested LoversSexKariBurne 1.00g a bit but certainly not 100%. I can return to that thread and see what if anything new has gone on in my absence and return to testing it. (I still want to look into editing the two main NPC characters looks, maybe more...)

3. I think TrueCrimeEX is another good candidate for a later wave of Rev96 testing. Especially with the popularity of PayBandit and the newer and quite popular, Player Slave Encounters. I already know of of at least one thing to fix in TrueCrimeEX; Bruma Jail. There may be others.

After that's done review to see if there are conflicts with PayBandit or redundant functionality. Maybe a merge of the two is a possibility? Or, we may need to keep them separate if PSE is to be used. (I think someone mentioned/found an incompatibility between PayBandit and PSE.)

That would potentially set it up for future compatibility testing with PSE.

5. Since no one has stepped forward for LoversDRader v1.02 and

LoversHVirus v1.01a I can check those since they interact with LoversLoveJuice that I re-translated a while back.

All of this is of course open for discussion!

Under translations on Lovers Plugins Status Thread

LoversCreatureSexualOrgans v.7 includes/has a English Read me.

Neither LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp nor LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp need translating, checked via Egg. I'll assume those in the options folder also do not need it.

Also under translations

up001866-LoversCreature_SexualOrgans 7+M.rar from ~http up.mnty.net downloads. (This I think would be for those making the decision to move to Rev96.)

Some quick details from translating the read me:

[summary]

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans v7.0

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans +

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_M v0.9

Merge these MOD

What I was to unify the Scale of further Creature

[Textures and Meshes Needed

LoversCreature

http://www.4shared.com/archive/QX5UIU6y/ups21502_LoversCreature_201012.html

Differential textures

http://www.4shared.com/archive/Y99DvFML/ups21503_LoversCreature_Textur.html

Pole of the dog

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=310

Pole of the horse

Or HorseDick_fixed2.7z HorseDick_fixed.7z

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2095

Meshes male

http://up.mnty.net/img/up001729.7z

[Credit]

Like all authors were involved in Lovers with PK

Authors like LoversCreature

Authors like LoversCreature SexualOrgans

Authors like LoversCreature SexualOrgans +

Mr. Chase Roxand

Mr. Justinof

Mr. zzOChinpo03

It does not need any translating, also verified via Egg.

I accidentally got "knotted" by Dingo' date=' which forces him to follow me everywhere. The problem is that he likes to attack - and kill - NPCs. Dingo then gets attacked by other NPCs, and general (constant) mayhem ensues. He even attacks NPCs in certain areas of Bravil Underground - which really makes a mess of things.

[/quote']

I had the same issue with Dingo after knotting with him and not knowing better. If you buy a dog from Rena, take it out of the kennel, and then command it to stay at her store, you can then knot with any dog and not worry about getting a bitch bone from him. Also consider disabling wild companions in the setting bag on her desk in the store.

The fix for Dingo is to use the console to set his aggression to 5. That worked for me. I don't remember the exact console commands, I'm sure you can look them up. Open the console, click on Dingo, then enter the command. After setting his aggression to 5 I had no more trouble with him attacking slave NPCs I bought down to Bravil UG.

Added link to OP and updated both the OP of this thread and the OP of the status thread to reflect where we are.

There are several small plugins that do need testing:

LoversDRader v1.02

LoversHVirus v1.01a

LoversJealousy v1.03

LoversPkrResetKnockedState v1.0

LoversSetScale v1.0e

LoversSoulTrap v1.0e

They are versions from IceCold29. Some may still contain untranslated bits and I have not so much as looked at them yet. Let me know if you need me to package them up and put them on the 4shared site for you to grab. If you would rather just stick to play testing than translating that is fine too. Radar and H virus "should" ready to test right now as they are very basic plugins. The versions above are later than anything found currently on the site.

I have probably at least one more day messing with club cats and then it should be done and I will move on to pay bandit. After pay bandit what do you think about pausing to repackage the lovers base pack and resource pack? Is it too soon for that? Should we keep testing and put that on hold for a bit longer?

One thing I also want to do is make a resource pack for lovers creatures. I don't like having shemale animals in my games....:P

I would like to replace all the shemale creatures that I possibly can with males (with erect equipment of course) and have it as a resource pack for folks that feel the same way. I don't want necessarily to mess with the existing creatures packages. This can simply replace them as it will be meshes only. Or should we bundle it together with a sexual organs esp? More to think on......