Beta Versions of Lovers Plugins

I agree that 'humans' is not a good descriptor. Humanoids would have been better. Races is probably the best term so I think I will go with that one.

I will take a look at the rest of the Bravil UG stuff and tweak things. I do want folks to be clear but I don't want to "hand them" the answer without making them work for it a bit. I may remove the exact numbers of times to do things and instead hint at it. Or maybe just give them more info in the first quest or so and get more vague after that. One of the things I liked about this mod is that it was a bit of a throw back to Morrowinds style of you having to figure things out, rather than like Oblivion where you are just connecting dots. While we can't go full on Morrowind style on folks (they would be too lost) I do want to preserve a touch of mystery. This is a difficult juggling act ..... at least for me anyway. :)

--------

On slave trader I can add a space there. I have noticed that there is a crap load of this type of thing in some of the other plugins. I am not sure how many of them I am going to tackle to fix them. For sure all of the core ones but the others we may just leave depending on how popular or not they are.

-------

@Varenne - I am do have a slightly edited version of adultplayplusSSP but I just started using it off and on as I am testing other things. I never knew you could hit F with it to do anything. I don't use pk extender and I have my sex progression set on manual so the only key I ever hit during sex is the z key to switch positions (other than 0-9 for position adjustments of course). I will need to look into that. My scripting knowledge is crap so how to tackle disabling it is beyond me at this time. I will upload my slightly tweaked version and you can tinker with it if you like. It will be on the 4shared site.

Thanks guys. The notes will take me a bit to update but I will repost new additions to the OP with the changes as soon as I complete them. :)

-------

@Varenne - I am do have a slightly edited version of adultplayplusSSP but I just started using it off and on as I am testing other things. I never knew you could hit F with it to do anything. I don't use pk extender and I have my sex progression set on manual so the only key I ever hit during sex is the z key to switch positions (other than 0-9 for position adjustments of course). I will need to look into that. My scripting knowledge is crap so how to tackle disabling it is beyond me at this time. I will upload my slightly tweaked version and you can tinker with it if you like. It will be on the 4shared site.

Okay. I'll take a look at your version of AdultplayplusSSP. Question is, is that what will be recommending for rev96? I also use PK Extender so I'll look into any interactions by running some different scenarios; with it, without it.

Okay. I'll take a look at your version of AdultplayplusSSP. Question is' date=' is that what will be recommending for rev96? I also use PK Extender so I'll look into any interactions by running some different scenarios; with it, without it.

[/quote']

Provided that you guys like the small dialogue tweaks I made, yes. If you don't like something I can tweak things further. Running PK extender "should" not effect things. Are you using the PK extender that Donkey made with the rev96 fixes from his 4shared account?

Also, if anyone is running lovers bitch this plugin needs to be placed up above lovers pk extender with rev96. Donkey just sent me this note. The reason is lovers bitch has some scripting which can conflict and break things in pk extender. I will need to revise all of the sample load orders to reflect this.

Now whether this will break lovers bitch is an unknown. Someone familiar with that plugin will need to test it. I myself have never played lovers bitch as I rarely ever play as a female PC.

New version of lovers slave trader with changes requested by Sarnaath (by the way I found over 20 other cases of %nX without the proper spacing in the other scripts and fixed all that I found).

New version of Bravil Underground with changes requested by Sarnaath. I didn't "exactly" follow all the recommendations but I "think" I clarified things enough. If not I am happy to take another look at them.

I still have not messed with the lovers with pk changes but they are next on the list. I will post the revised version when I am done in an hour or so.

Ok, first mission when you have to get the high elf women in Bravil. I enslaved her but my mission has not updated and I can't find out how to hand her in or what to do next.

Also when I try and train her there just stand in side each other and the sex sequence keeps looping.

Ok' date=' first mission when you have to get the high elf women in Bravil. I enslaved her but my mission has not updated and I can't find out how to hand her in or what to do next.

Also when I try and train her there just stand in side each other and the sex sequence keeps looping.

[/quote']

sounds like a mod conflict.

Post your load order so I can see what could be going on.

I ran BOSS though it and normal sex though dialogue not involving Underground works.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Chanpon.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

BreakUndies.esm

CM Partners.esm

Lattamerv3.esm

Hair Master.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversCalm.esp

LoversSetBody.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversCreatureExtender.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

MCS extension.esp

SetBody.esp

HumantouchNPC.esp

The Uguu Poser.esp

CM Partners.esp

Charming Deception.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

HUDCompanions.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

AT2 Dress Armor Set.esp

TM's HGEC Ball Gown.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

Hentai_Hana_Dress.esp

Sexy Mandarin Dress.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

East_Island_Nirai-Kanai.esp

Lavender Uguu.esp

Mhia.esp

Side's Sailing Ships.esp

Uguu Partners.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversMotionsNT.esp

personality_idles2.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

SexyWitchPoses.esp

EFGAddPose.esp

StandingJOJO.esp

BasicInstinct.esp

bondage_sex.esp

mrSiikas_BetterPorts_Seagulls.esp

mrSiikasBetterPorts_CorvetteExpansion.esp

mrSiikasBetterPorts_LongshipExpansion.esp

mrSiikas_ImperialCathedral.esp

FarmAnimalsofCyrodiil.esp

Bonds Studio Apartment.esp

shinyEmotions.esp

CTAddPose_v_1.esp

mrSiikas_small_Cog.esp

mrSiikas_imperialGalley.esp

Eroblivion.esp

CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp

CTAddPose_osr1.esp

CTAddPose_osr3.esp

HentaiLovelyHouse.esp

CTAddPose_osr2.esp

LoversCreatureLatest.esp

Merged GOMA Plugin.esp

Slof's Sexy Anims.esp

Dungeon Poses 1.1.esp

Dibella Temple Final.esp

Malus-Pumila Mansion.esp

DMRA - BBB+BButts pack.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

kuerteeAutoFirstThirdPersonView.esp

NaRae Pose - 01.esp

NaRae Pose - 01 Guide Book.esp

NaRae Pose - 02.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

yangyang_Romance.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

CTAddPose_Merged.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

xeosp++.esp

LattamerV3.esp

Ships of Tamriel.esp

Ok' date=' first mission when you have to get the high elf women in Bravil. I enslaved her but my mission has not updated and I can't find out how to hand her in or what to do next.

[/quote']

Have you talked to Vamori first? Enslaving Ardaline is just the first step, you need to train her until she "breaks". You'll know from a change in her dialog response. Each training event has a 3% chance of breaking a slave (you can change that in the new LoversSlaveTrader ini). Ardaline has no specific training requirements that I can tell, just train her until she breaks. Once Ardaline is broken and you speak with her, you should get a quest update.

There should be actual sex animations (I can't tell if you are getting those or not), and should repeat if you've set up continuous training with a trainer, another slave, or a creature. So, if everything is working properly, they'll just stand there and then have sex, then stand there, then have sex, etc. Just keep going and speak with her periodically. With a 3% chance of breaking a slave, it can take a very long time if you are unlucky. I've increased it to 5% myself.

Because it can take a while, I usually enslave another NPC (or 4) and train them all at once, turn in the quest NPC and sell the others so I can increase the money I make off the time spent. The payment you get for selling a slave, as opposed to turning in a quest one, is dependent on the number of human/creature trainings depending on the customer, so the more training the better for the slaves you want to sell.

Also' date=' if anyone is running lovers bitch this plugin needs to be placed up above lovers pk extender with rev96. Donkey just sent me this note. The reason is lovers bitch has some scripting which can conflict and break things in pk extender. I will need to revise all of the sample load orders to reflect this.

Now whether this will break lovers bitch is an unknown. Someone familiar with that plugin will need to test it. I myself have never played lovers bitch as I rarely ever play as a female PC.

[/quote']

I can do that. I set up some slave training in Bravil UG and want to test whether the automatic training actually works in LoversSlaveTrader. I thought it was at one point, then changed the ini to test something else, and now am not getting anything. Anyways, I'm not very familiar with PK Extender. Aside from installing it, do I need to set anything up to properly test whether placing it below LoversBitch breaks LoversBitch?

Ark, I really don't think you should be using that many plugins with these beta versions. For starters we have a limited testing group to see what works with rev96 and what doesn't (assuming that you have updated to rev96). If you have not updated to rev96 of lovers with PK, then ignore the above.

Sarnaath, is right in that you first talk to the client then train Ardeline with humanoids until she breaks (you'll get a message in the upper left hand corner when she does) and then take her to the client and talk with him, when you talk to him there will be a dialogue option to give her to him.

Okay. I'll take a look at your version of AdultplayplusSSP. Question is' date=' is that what will be recommending for rev96? I also use PK Extender so I'll look into any interactions by running some different scenarios; with it, without it.

[/quote']

Running PK extender "should" not effect things. Are you using the PK extender that Donkey made with the rev96 fixes from his 4shared account?

Yes, using Donkey's; Lovers with pk Extender 2.4.3 for lovers with pk rev 96.zip. Re-downloaded/re-installed just to make sure.

Installed your version of AdultplayplusSSP; LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP-slightly tweaked beta1.7z

I think I got a bit confused on which MOD provides the F key functionality, shit happens, lol. :blush: It is PK Extender not AdultPlayPlusSSP that provides it. Will retest and report back.

Ok new issue. Got Lady Dryd and broken her (addicted to sex) but no quest update. :-/

You won't get quest updates the way you did with ardeline anymore. You have to keep after them with training and periodically talk to them to get your updates. Lady Dryad might some creature training. I don't exactly remember on her.

Donkey's Lovers with pk Extender 2.4.3 for lovers with pk rev 96.zip

Gregathit's LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP-slightly tweaked beta1.7z

So a retest it turns out only summoned Lovers Creatures will interact with the F key via Lovers PK Extender (or LoversSP?, still not sure) and not 'wild' game generated ones.

The other thing is the sex/rape animations of Lovers Creatures plays for a very, very long time compared to other rape cycles.

The LPK.ini will also override any undress settings you have set in the Lovers with PK.esp., removing all clothing items if set to 1.

Other testing today

RaperS/Lovers with PK.esp - Even though I had set enable chaos mode, males only to be raped by women, Lovers Creatures and a summoned Midas creature was still able to rape male NPCs from MOD From2ch Lives.esp; Monster Sweeper.

If you set in Lovers with PK.esp, Progression Settings | Progression for Player: Jump Key (E key) (Impossible if being raped) the rape cycle ends normally. If set for (Possible when raping others) the victims SP never drops and rape cycle never ends. PC's SP does drop.

You can break out of the endless rape cycle if a suitable other partner is around, by pressing the F key, which if suitable NPC is available will swap out the PC with the new NPC, which then ends the rape cycle normally.

Some of this may be due to using two CM partners as my test subjects. Also when I tried to rape attack a guard in Battlehorn Castle, the two CMs even though not set to follow my PC, went into attack mode on the Battlehorn guards, initiating a fight/rape cycle till I eventually CTDed.

I'm going to disable LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP and retest after a break.

1. I guess that makes sense on the summoned creatures since they are a custom creature as opposed to the vanilla ones.

2. Under the default settings rapes happen at 1.5 speed. I am guessing that summoned creatures must ignore this setting and either go at the same rate of consensual sex or perhaps even slower. I'll have to dig to see if there is some sort of scripted change in the esp or esm of lovers creatures.

3. Ok, I had not messed with the ini at all. Good to know.

4. Summoned creatures don't pay any attention to your raperS settings since they have their combat rape spell. They will rape anyone and anything. Perhaps we should note in the download thread to use them with "caution".....:)

5. On the progression - I am assuming you have progression set on manual while using PK extender. Also it appears that PK extender may require a specialized version of adultplayplusSSP - see the OP point 4 to download it. Perhaps that will fix things. You can't disable Adultplayplus as Pk extender requires it.

Ok new issue. Got Lady Dryd and broken her (addicted to sex) but no quest update. :-/

You won't get quest updates the way you did with ardeline anymore. You have to keep after them with training and periodically talk to them to get your updates. Lady Dryad might some creature training. I don't exactly remember on her.

I believe she's the one that gets married to the ogre in the minotaur bar. If so, she'll need some creature training even if you break her with humans.

Finished LoversBitch with PK Extender installed below it. I was able to complete all the quests without any unexpected trouble. The "Trapped in Oblivion" quest is known to cause CTDs for many people. I had that problem the first time I went through LB. Work around is to strip naked then get captured - which worked for me the first time so I immediately did that this time around. The bonuses to your canine companion from mounting/knotting seem to be occurring fine. Overall, I didn't see any problems with LB itself.

The only issue I had was with PK Extender. I'm not that familiar with it but it seems that it doesn't work with creatures. At least with the dogs shuffle positions did nothing (and there's no foreplay so F did nothing). Jump will advance stages. If the dog orgasms before the PC (which was kind of rare in my game) you get a menu asking if you want to "Finish the sex act" or "Continue to fuck". The 2nd option screws up the animations (and pops up another menu to select a human/human position) until the meter counts down and the act finishes. Nothing permanent though. I just assumed PK Extender was never meant for creature sex and apparently doesn't check to see if the consensual sex the PC is having is with a creature or not. But I don't know if this behavior is expected or not. Off the top of my head I can't think of any other mods with PC/creature consensual sex, except maybe LoversUnicorn.

Updated Lovers Stupid. I was having a MASSIVE mudcrab spawn for some strange reason that was killing my FPS. It literally was spawning 100+ of the suckers. I edited the script to only spawn within 100 feet rather than the 4000 plus it had in the script. Let me know if this causes any problems.

I also edited the verbiage for the abduction. You still have to really pay attention to what the Kat Captain says after you accept the rescue mission. Her last line tells you where to search (one of thread locations - sewers, Dzonot cave or Sinkhole cave). If you miss that line then you are screwed as it will not repeat and there is no quest marker or update. I don't really like this but since this is a rotating\random location quest I don't know what else can be done. Certainly we will have to warn folks when we post the final version to pay attention.

I have tested wave 1 and had no issues whatsoever. They work as intended to the best of what I can see. I have installed wave 2 (club cats v1.01b) and am going to test it out. If that works then I will move on to wave 3 (paybandit).

Cheers,

Greg

I have been really unlucky training Ardaline. With:

;;Probability of becoming sex slave in a single training session

set xLSTMain.PerSSl to 5 ;;3 (0~100)

in the LSTGameSettings.ini, I managed to hit the 255 training ceiling for humans, and she still didn't break. I switched to a zombie, then decided to edit the ini setting above to 25. Back in the game I checked back with Ardaline after 5 or 6 sessions with the zombie and she finally broke. I don't know if it was the PerSSl change or what.

I also had a problem with her disappearing. I'd set up the training then go watch TV and come back and she'd be invisible/missing. I could target her, but when I clicked, the camera would pan up to the ceiling and zoom up real close to the texture, and then we'd have the conversation. Reloading the game brought her back but she kept disappearing. I've had NPCs sporadically go missing during training before but never so consistently with one PC. I don't know what to make of it. I just updated to the latest versions gregathit posted, but I think that was after I had enslaved her.

I'm also not seeing any automatic training going on when I'm not in the cell. I must have been mistaken earlier.

5. On the progression - I am assuming you have progression set on manual while using PK extender. Also it appears that PK extender may require a specialized version of adultplayplusSSP - see the OP point 4 to download it. Perhaps that will fix things. You can't disable Adultplayplus as Pk extender requires it.

Yes' date=' I was testing both 'manual' settings which uses the Jump key assigned to the letter 'E'.

Went looking for this "OP point 4" and never did find it. No, matter see below...

So I decided to rumage through the Readme English file included with Donkey's version for rev96, here's what is says at the very top:

Additions and Changes

ver 2.4.3 Updated to work with Lovers with pk Rev 96
plus some bug fixes like premature ending of sex when using the Jump key (Default: E key) I am no longer supporting lower versions of lovers with pk But if you still want to fix this
there is simple fix for premature ending:

Open lovers with pk Extender in Oblivion construction Set with OBSE enabled open the script tab and search for a script named"xLoversMainScriptModuleKeyControl" open the script
and search for this line:

;Is pressed=Back to previous However, less than finish.
if eval(ar["hStep"]>=2 && ar["hStep"]<=3)

and change it to:

;Is pressed=Back to previous However, less than finish.
if eval(ar["hStep"]>=2 && ar["hStep"]<3)

remove the = this was preventing the mod to end incorrectly.

I opened the ESP file via OBSE-CS and reviewed the above mentioned script and line. IT WAS NOT EDITED!!! Okay so I removed the = as instructed, retested and it would not initiate as you normally see, so no HUD. No ideas as to why editing one character would render an ESP broken.

But seriously, why would any one release a MOD and include a fix in the readme file, but not apply the FIX?! That makes absolutely no sense to me.

[b']Conclusion - DONE![/b] Deleted both LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp and Lovers with PK Extender.esp. Retested both manual modes for rev96 and they both now work as intended! Also deleted the add-on for Hooker.esp, so that's 3 less ESPs in my build. Never much cared for nor used either MOD, PK Extender was mostly just eye candy IMO; didn't provide any character buffs.

Sorry if I read as a bit short on all this, but this one tested even my patience.

Have you checked to see what their sex count number is before you left the cell and after you came back to see if the function kept running even though the animations may not have? I need to check this myself. I do think the SSI setting should be tweaked up to at minimum of 25 by default. That would make it roughly a 25 percent chance. A 5 percent is ridiculously low IMHO. It is silly to force folks to grind like that. Now if they want to dial back the settings and grind then that is altogether a different story.

I think the problem may have been due to not clean saving or starting a new game. With the new slave trader and how it functions I don't think you can hot swap anymore. There is a toggled setting that you have to use with slave trader prior to uninstalling it. I think this must be done prior to "upgrading" it as well.

After I finish testing club cats I will go back and do a more thorough testing of slave trader and bravil UG to ensure that things are working as they should. I should have done that from the get go. I did the first couple quests and assumed all was well.

Varenne,

The adultplayplusSSP version that the mod needs is item number 4 on the required mods list in the PK extender OP (it was up at the very top of the OP).

Anyway it isn't important if you are done with the mod. At some point I will test pk extender myself. I never much liked it either but there are a number of folks that do so I will play around with it later.

AdultplayplusSSP should not have had any issues with lovers on manual progress - at least not that I was ever aware of. Did you find something different or are you just not a fan of the AdultplayplusSSP plugin?

I am going to hop off for a while and do some more testing with club cats to make sure all is well with it.

Cheers,

Greg

AdultplayplusSSP should not have had any issues with lovers on manual progress - at least not that I was ever aware of. Did you find something different or are you just not a fan of the AdultplayplusSSP plugin?

I don't think AdultplayplusSSP is the issue. I think it's PK Extender (maybe the LPK.ini is also adding to the issues, I don't know). And yeah, didn't much care for the AdultplayplusSSP functionality much so no loss in my book. I can use Hooker instead.

When you return to review it, look at the read me for PK Extender is my suggestion. That extra = in the script is what is causing the issue with PK rev96 during one of the two manual modes. That and I could not get the ESP to save correctly after editing it. (It saved but the HUD would not work, since the MOD did not initiate.)

I was testing via sneak/back attack/rape of an NPC, in case that matters at all. I didn't try consensual sex as it was the Jump key 'E' manual modes I wanted to test and verify. That is where that extra = interferes.

Have you checked to see what their sex count number is before you left the cell and after you came back to see if the function kept running even though the animations may not have?

Yes' date=' I did that. No change. Checked with training by creatures and humans. The first time I checked I thought it increased a little bit, but that easily could have been the last training that occurred before I got out of the room. The base training value is 3 and in the old version I've see one session add up to 5 to the number. I expect you really need a training increase from automatic above 5 to know if it's working.

I do think the SSI setting should be tweaked up to at minimum of 25 by default. That would make it roughly a 25 percent chance. A 5 percent is ridiculously low IMHO.

The default is 3%, as it was in the old version, I increased it to 5%. A 1 in 4 (25%) percent chance strikes me as much too easy. 1 in 20 (5%) is slow, yes. I wouldn't go higher than 10% for the posted version but then I'm used to it taking a while. Although in the old version I had edited the script so the chance to convert increased 0.5% * total training number.

I think the problem may have been due to not clean saving or starting a new game. With the new slave trader and how it functions I don't think you can hot swap anymore. There is a toggled setting that you have to use with slave trader prior to uninstalling it. I think this must be done prior to "upgrading" it as well.

I'll try that. Also, I had a dog companion from LB with me when training Ardaline in the same cell. I haven't done that before. After a time the dog's lust rises and will forcibly mount your PC. You stay in the "mount me" position afterwards, which is an open invitation for the dog to mount you again and again. This morning, I started to wonder if that had anything to do with it.

I'll go back to an earlier save, put the dog in the kennel, and try Ardaline again. But since slave conversion is random, any result might not mean anything. Then I'll try a clean save and test the automatic setting again with Mia.