Crossbow bolts through sex

View File

Crossbows in Skyrim are powerful and comfortable weapons, especially on the first levels. But with the ammunition is difficult. Where can I get them?
I searched on the Internet, and it turned out that although they could be made in the smithy, and for this only a steel bar and log are needed, but the magicians from the "Bethesda" created many difficulties: they can be made only in the forge of Fort Dawn's Fort, you need to be a member some factions, etc. Idiocy of some kind!

Now, in order to get the bolts you need to find in Solitude Jawanan, the apprentice of Fletcher Fihada. You need to ask him to help with the crossbow bolts, and he will say that in response to the sexual service he will talk with the Master so that he sells the PC bolts.

Features of mod:

1. Dialogs branched out almost on each phrase, so that the conversation each time was formed uniquely. PC has a chance to pay off with an ordinary blow job, or will have to try harder, there are several places where you can agree, refuse or change your mind.

2. Phrases are provided like "Let's find a secluded place"

3. For those who have Separate Orgasm installed or something like that, and PC is not satisfied ... In this case, after sex, she can offer Javanana a continue, and he can both agree and refuse, it's like will develop.

4. If Javanan does not tell the PC that he will talk with the Master and tomorrow he will sell her bolts, she should ask him about it. This is necessary in order to "let go" Jawanan (remove the package from the NPS Follow), otherwise he will wander for PC to the end of the world.

5. Finally, you can go to the shop "Fletcher" and Fihada will sell PC bolts.

6. Think about what to answer to Jawanan, because the next time you talk to him on this topic you can only after 6 hours.

7. For those who have not guessed yet, I clarify: Jawanan is not a homosexual, and the male PC will not pass this number.

P.S. In the upper left corner of the screen there will appear debugging messages such as "added / removed", it's okay, you have nothing in your inventory, I did not remove them, because they still need me to continue the mod.
 My native language is Russian, so I also post the original in Russian. This is in case someone wants to make a translation for themselves, as well as for Russian-speaking visitors to the site.

Requirements:

Sex Lab 1.6.2.

Dawnguard

Conflicts were not found. Mod works stably (at least for me).

HAVE A GOOD GAME.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/30/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sex Lab 1.6.2.
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

Google translate botch job:

Crossbows in Skyrim are powerful and comfortable weapons, especially on the first levels. But with ammunition is difficult. Where can I get them?
I searched the Internet, and it turned out that although they can be made in the smithy, and only steel bars and magazines are needed for this, but the mages from Bethesda have created many difficulties: they can only be made to the forge of Fort-Don Fort, you must be a party to some factions, etc. Idiocy of some kind!

Now, to get the bolts, you need to find Solitude Jawanan, a Fletcher Fihada pupil. You need to ask him to help with the bolt bolts, and he will say that in response to the sexual service, he will talk with Teacher to sell the PC bolts.

Fashion features:

1. Dialogs branched out almost for each phrase, so that the conversation is always formed unambiguously. The PC has the opportunity to pay a normal mine work or have to zealous, there are several places where you can agree, refuse or change your mind.

2. Phrases are provided as "Let's find a secluded place"

3. For those who have a separate orgasm or something like that, and the PC is not satisfied ... In this case, after sex, she can offer Javanana to continue, and he can both agree and refuse, this is how it will be develop.

4. If Javanan does not tell the PC that he will talk to the Teacher, and tomorrow he will sell his bolts, she should ask him about it. This is necessary in order to "release" Jawanan (remove the package from NPS Follow), otherwise it will roam the PC until the end of the world.

5. Finally, you can go to the Fletcher store, and Fihada will sell the PC bolts.

6. Think about what to answer to Jawanan, because the next time you talk to him on this topic, you can only after 6 hours.

7. For those who have not guessed yet, I clarify: Jawanan is not homosexual, and the male computer will not go through this number.

PS In the upper left corner of the screen there will be debugging messages such as "added / removed", everything is all right, you have nothing in your inventory, I did not delete them, because they still need the continuation of the mod.

My native language is Russian, so I also post the original in Russian. This is in case someone wants to make a translation for themselves, as well as for Russian-speaking visitors to the site.

Requirements:

Sexual laboratory 1.6.2.

Dawnguard

Conflicts were not found. The mod works stably (at least for me).

HAVE A GOOD GAME.

10 hours ago, 12wan said:

find in Solitude Jawanan, the apprentice of Fletcher Fihada. You need to ask him to help with the crossbow bolts, and he will say that in response to the sexual service he will talk with the Master so that he sells the PC bolts.

Features of mod:

1. Dialogs branched out almost on each phrase, so that the conversation each time was formed uniquely. PC has a chance to pay off with an ordinary blow job, or will have to try harder, there are several places where you can agree, refuse or change your mind.

5. Finally, you can go to the shop "Fletcher" and Fihada will sell PC bolts.

4 minutes ago, zeldashu said:

Let me briefly summarize, is this the use of sex to get the crossbow bolts?

It sounds like through dialog and sex, you can get the NPC to sell bolts.

While I love seeing more modders and interesting ways to do things, there are half a dozen (at least) mods that add crafting of bolts at any forge to the game.

Still I will give it a try.

Hello!
I guess I need to clarify that this is not just a fashion for getting crossbow bolts through sex. I really do not have enough of live dialogues in Skyrim with different endings. Therefore, I did this mod mainly with the purpose, to revive communication with the NPS, to make it more realistic and exciting. I really hope that I did it.
In truth, this mod is part of my great modification of Skyrim, which I create as I go through the game. Simply, this plot is already completely finished and tested, and I decided to share it with you.
That's all. Have a good game.

• 6 months later...