Metro 2033/last light

Strelky

I see that game is true to original, gun handling also was bad. There some people out there that would be happy being cornered by furries ;)

Got past them, had to restart the level and buy a saiga but it was pretty easy with a shotty. I'm sure those people wouldn't be too pleased once the furries tried to stick their 10 inch razor sharp claws up their ass  ;), well unless they enjoy being gutted alive.

I've been playing it pretty much nonstop since the second it came out, beat it four times and just recently unlocked th good ending. To be honest I still prefer the original, but that's not to say that I didnt like it, not in the least, I love enough to even play four times within a week.

I played a few hours of the game and I'm very pleased. Even with my crappy old hardware and low settings the game is a visual eye-gasm; the ambience kicks Bethesda's Fallout games ass so hard, it can't be described. Yeah, it's a linear game, but what were you expecting people?

played it two times until now. First time Hardcore and the Ranger mode Hardcore, and I have to say, that Ranger mode Hardcore is quiet easy and realistic, because you didn't see your HUD or anything else, just your weapons, your hands and the object you use. It's like a reallife "game". A soldier/marine didn't see his ammo at the side of his face or what ever.

I really like it to play the Range mode.

ohh and.... I didn't get the good end.... :( I will try it next time, when I play on Ranger mode or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First DLC is out. Faction pack. I can't currently play because my computer has a long update to do. Anyone else tried it? What I got from the trailer is that you get to play as the other factions like Reich and Redline, maybe Hanza though it wasnt in the trailer. Maybe even some bandits. I'm over exciting myself. First DLC, interested to see what's next

Archived