Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

3 hours ago, Mevlaad said:

@steelpanther24

Thanks bro I got it covered.

But another question for u.

Do u know how to disable this feast Dance?

The gold edition's menu had it but this dickplomacy reloaded doesn't have it.

So u think it could be disabled manually?

And one more question do u know of any mod that could change claimants in to female?

Or do u have any idea how to do?

Hello @Mevlaad!

Please, don't double-post..

There is an Edit option to add/remove anything in your post! It is on the other side of your name, the 3 dots ( ... )on the blue bar!

Welcome to the site! :)

Edited by Drax70
On 7/31/2021 at 3:20 PM, Drax70 said:

Hello @Mevlaad!

Please, don't double-post..

There is an Edit option to add/remove anything in your post! It is on the other side of your name, the 3 dots ( ... )on the blue bar!

Welcome to the site! :)

@Drax70

Well I was in a bit of rush but really thank you for reminding?????

On 12/8/2019 at 2:59 PM, spoonsinger said:

Whore your self to a tavern keeper. It will then do a scene with a random female from your party, (which could be you). All females in the party will get a little money for their work and the tavern keeper will take a cut. (I assume this only works if you are female, as I've never tried as male).

Edit

As an aside there is a version of Dickplomacy Reloaded which changes Swardian's to Amazons. Has all the same bugs as Dickplomacy but seems to balance out stuff a bit because the Amazon units arn't that great.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9ofi37j3xd1965k/Dickplomazon.zip/file

@spoonsinger

Dud where did u find this awesome mod...

It was magnificent...

Do u know of any mod as the one u have introduced?

Wish there was something to turn throne claimants to females, do u have any suggestion?

3 hours ago, Dievold69 said:

uh guns in a medieval environment are a deal breaker to me, any way to remove them?

Guns were starting to make their way into Europe in the 13th Century, with some research suggesting use of gunpowder in "almost guns" (bombs and fire lances) as early as the 10th century.   However, it is your game so to remove them, you could edit them out using an editor (turn them into crossbows).  I linked to an editor in a post above.

10 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Guns were starting to make their way into Europe in the 13th Century, with some research suggesting use of gunpowder in "almost guns" (bombs and fire lances) as early as the 10th century.   However, it is your game so to remove them, you could edit them out using an editor (turn them into crossbows).  I linked to an editor in a post above.

that is why i like the early medieval age the most tbh. or better, even earlier than that, a bronze age warband would be dope. 

i have no idea what im doing but im going to try it out, thanks a bunch!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Im sure or has been talked about, should be over Nexus. The dev said she would do it but as it is its still so very same.

Once you start your own realm, its possible to create custom troops.

Thing being the setup use as set amount of money for each level of équipement.

Which dont make sense since or should use the player owned money.

Since then développement stopped so it is still in.

Any idea how to handle either boosting to amount or tied it to the player owned money ?

Thanks in case.

Shame devellopement is stopped.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 3:03 AM, s.eden said:

Hello there,

Im sure or has been talked about, should be over Nexus. The dev said she would do it but as it is its still so very same.

Once you start your own realm, its possible to create custom troops.

Thing being the setup use as set amount of money for each level of équipement.

Which dont make sense since or should use the player owned money.

Since then développement stopped so it is still in.

Any idea how to handle either boosting to amount or tied it to the player owned money ?

Thanks in case.

Shame devellopement is stopped.

Boosting the amount?    The "kit" (the equipment used by the troops as they move up in experience) is set, and it has to use money that is present in the "kingdom" not out on campaign in your personal train.     However, I thought there was a sliding scale on how much you want to spend on your troops when building the custom troops.  I am guessing, you want that to be dynamic (i.e  change it over time)?    

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Mevlaad said:

@steelpanther24

Hello bro, hop ur fine.

Hey I have technical question.

Do u think it's possible to import the 'sexual content' of dickplomacy to another mod?

Content like having sex or brothel?

I mean precisely can we import these contents to Rise of Islam 634 AD mod?

Technically yes it can be done.    However, the mod author needs to be asked if his assets can be used in that way.    There is no real clear "time passed" to take over a mod, so there is that issue.      As for adding it to the Rise of Islam Mod, looking at the mod, it seems that it could "fit"  though would require some editing.   

On 9/17/2021 at 9:33 PM, roldoi1911 said:

Anyone know how to port this to a conversion? My favorite is Gekokujo, but, damn am I missing out the features Dickplomacy adds that diplomacy doesn’t have.

It is generally considered to be in good form to attempt to contact the mod author to see if he or someone else can convert the mod into X.    However, the coding required does require someone who is experienced.  I, sadly, am not that experienced, nor have I ever gotten my own mod (a mod that uses M+B to simulate the battles in Crusader Kings II) to work.

5 hours ago, Mevlaad said:

@steelpanther24

It would not be shared with internet or the others.

I only want to replay that mod with different experience.

So any tips?

On how can I do it?

I am not a python programmer, and that is what you need.   Starting here ( https://www.moddb.com/games/mount-blade-warband/downloads/modding-guide ) is a good start, but I believe it may be as easy as isolating the functions you want from one mod and moving them over to the other mod, BUT.......you will have to recompile the mod, so that means you will be editing .py files (python files).  

I haven't used this tool before, so I can't say how it will work for you ( https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/modmerger-framework-0-2-5.128890/#post-3175143 ) but if it does work, then please let us know. 

2 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

I am not a python programmer, and that is what you need.   Starting here ( https://www.moddb.com/games/mount-blade-warband/downloads/modding-guide ) is a good start, but I believe it may be as easy as isolating the functions you want from one mod and moving them over to the other mod, BUT.......you will have to recompile the mod, so that means you will be editing .py files (python files).  

I haven't used this tool before, so I can't say how it will work for you ( https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/modmerger-framework-0-2-5.128890/#post-3175143 ) but if it does work, then please let us know. 

I'm not familiar with making mods with Warband, any tutorials?

5 hours ago, roldoi1911 said:

I'm not familiar with making mods with Warband, any tutorials?

Ok, I am honestly not being a jerk, and taking your statement at face value.   I included some links below which should help (the first video........well he presents the information but there may be a difference in generations as this is not how I like to learn).   I have basics of Unity (which is, to me, glorified Visual Basic), so I can sometimes decipher code, but when merging mods, it is rarely as simple as cutting and pasting. 

Python: 

Spoiler

Unity:

11 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Ok, I am honestly not being a jerk, and taking your statement at face value.   I included some links below which should help (the first video........well he presents the information but there may be a difference in generations as this is not how I like to learn).   I have basics of Unity (which is, to me, glorified Visual Basic), so I can sometimes decipher code, but when merging mods, it is rarely as simple as cutting and pasting. 

Python: 

Reveal hidden contents

Unity:

Reveal hidden contents

yeah, I know the process isn't easy, but short on the OP showing up again, i think its the only course I've got. Gotta start somewhere after all.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mevlaad said:

@steelpanther24

Can't I just ask someone kindly to do it?

I just want to be able to have sex in the mod rise of Islam same as the mod Dickplomacy reloaded or dickplomazon.

Could u do anything about it pls?

Or anyone?

Tried to import things manually but it messed up everything.

Good thing I had back up

@steelpanther24

I'm using openBrf

So would it help the process

Edited by Mevlaad

@steelpanther24

@LilyModzStuff

Ok here is the thing steelpanther24 

How about not complicating it.

I mean I just want to change 

Map, characters and items

Which means map, characters and items will be from Rise of Islam AD mod and the rest will be from Dickplomacy Reloaded.

So if I copy Dickplomacy reloaded and add only characters, map and item...

Do it will work?

I mean instead of importing sexual contents of Dickplomacy Reloaded I can add map, characters and items from Rise of Islam AD.

The mod will be the same it will be Dickplomacy reloaded but just characters and map and items will be replaced.

Do u think it's possible?

10 hours ago, Mevlaad said:

@steelpanther24

@LilyModzStuff

Ok here is the thing steelpanther24 

How about not complicating it.

I mean I just want to change 

Map, characters and items

Which means map, characters and items will be from Rise of Islam AD mod and the rest will be from Dickplomacy Reloaded.

So if I copy Dickplomacy reloaded and add only characters, map and item...

Do it will work?

I mean instead of importing sexual contents of Dickplomacy Reloaded I can add map, characters and items from Rise of Islam AD.

The mod will be the same it will be Dickplomacy reloaded but just characters and map and items will be replaced.

Do u think it's possible?

First, the Open BRF would cover the outfits and textures.....assuming you are keeping the animations and skeletons.    However, animation work would need to be worked in Blender.  

Unfortunately I don't think it is as simple as dropping the desired files into one module or the other, because you will still need to edit the trigger events, actions, conversations, etc.  All of those are edited in module system (located here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/warband-modders-download-repository.326973/ ) and the good news is that you won't need to code in Python, just use the compiler function since the scripts are all .py.  

Mod making is an exercise in patience and perseverance, which is why so little is being done in these older games.   I opened up Dickplomancy and poked around enough to know that a simple file swap will not work.   A entirely new mod will have to be built in the mod system....but................  here is the good news.   All of the events and triggers and scenes are already built with the necessary support files, so that would save some time in building  a combined mod, but the scripting would remain.   

In short, it is doable by anyone who has experience in scripting. 

One more note, are you talking about importing a Mount and Blade Warbands mod for "Rise of Islam" or the CK2 mod called "Rise of Islam "?

15 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

First, the Open BRF would cover the outfits and textures.....assuming you are keeping the animations and skeletons.    However, animation work would need to be worked in Blender.  

Unfortunately I don't think it is as simple as dropping the desired files into one module or the other, because you will still need to edit the trigger events, actions, conversations, etc.  All of those are edited in module system (located here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/warband-modders-download-repository.326973/ ) and the good news is that you won't need to code in Python, just use the compiler function since the scripts are all .py.  

Mod making is an exercise in patience and perseverance, which is why so little is being done in these older games.   I opened up Dickplomancy and poked around enough to know that a simple file swap will not work.   A entirely new mod will have to be built in the mod system....but................  here is the good news.   All of the events and triggers and scenes are already built with the necessary support files, so that would save some time in building  a combined mod, but the scripting would remain.   

In short, it is doable by anyone who has experience in scripting. 

One more note, are you talking about importing a Mount and Blade Warbands mod for "Rise of Islam" or the CK2 mod called "Rise of Islam "?

@steelpanther24

first of all let me thank u for your gracious cooperation.

Yes precisely it's Rise of Islam 624 AD.

So here's the thing I need Dickplomacy reloaded as base game and I'll need three things from Rise of Islam 624 AD, maps and characters and items.

I guess items could be located texture, what about the others characters and map I mean.

So what do u think, were should I start exactly?