Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

On 9/30/2020 at 3:54 PM, Attenater said:

Ive posted before on the other thread but never got a reply, is there anyone who can merge NotBob's mod (mostly dialogue on defeat/in towns) with Dickplomacy Reloaded? Would be nice not having to choose between the two mods.

Which mod are you talking about.  There seems to be two at mediafire but neither one say what it is. 

17 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Which mod are you talking about.  There seems to be two at mediafire but neither one say what it is. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1172-mount-blade-with-fire-sword-adult-mods/?p=1016614

Oops, seems like i put in the wrong link, this should point you directly to NotBob's post, the first post on page 4.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/x59fcgj1rf5rc86/WM_14DEC2014.7z

His mod is just Native game with some extra 'lewd' dialogue for when you get defeated in combat or when you get beaten by assassins while walking through village/town at night.
It also adds some "random events" when you enter town, dialogue stating that someone in the crowd was touching you and giving you the option to enjoy it or to stop it.
I imagine such dialogue mods should be possible to port over but i have no idea how to go around it.
Theres also an ability to "Seduce Villagers" basically recruit some for free by seducing them + the ability to recruit peasant women instead of regular villagers.

And yes it is a mod for Warband despite it being in WFAS thread.

• 1 month later...

I married over 20 ladies and declared independence, but only the first wife and wives who joined troop followed me. the lest were still my wife but disappeared from my capital. I found all of them when I conquered my former kingdom's capital, but they were still vassal of former kingdom.  Their title didn't changed...

I had planed to give all fief to the wives. So sad :(

How can I invite my fk buddies wives to my new empire?

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I have been thinking about adding more female armors to this mod (To second body "Sex Body")

Have you ever heard of the mod called Splatter Island-Tsaritsa (v1.0) ?

This mod has so of the armor for THAT BODY!

You can't costumize them but the females wearing that will be more alluring and lewd-looking.

I attached the...most inportant files I could have found.

Just in case of....being lost I'm putting a link into the mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6328

I don't have much of a experience with the openBRG and Morgh's mod tool kit

Splatter female armor (module, item_kinds1,resource,textures).zip

• 1 month later...

On 8/20/2018 at 1:04 AM, LilyModzStuff said:

Yes, hopefully in the next version there will be far more stuff for female characters. But all of the sexual content in the game is usable by both male and female characters. There is a strap-on feature.

Hi. "Strap-on" doesn't feel very immersive/realistic for medieval times, and I generally don't like em. Can you add more classical lesbian sex options, such as oral or scissors? That would be cool. 

ps: So far I'm liking this mod, btw, I only did some cosmetic changes, such as use the default male body when not having sex and adding some body-hair and using the native faces/char creation.
Here's my custom hairy man texture(made by merging the default "man_body8.dds" and Brytenwalda's "BL_Celts06.dds") man_body8.dds
Also, here's my dickplimacy "skins.txt" file in case you want, like me, to implement the native faces(including the face modifiers) and the default male-body: skins.txt
Just keep in mind i'm using the "default" female nude body for sex. If you prefer the mod's original 'sex body', replace "woman_body_nude woman_calf_l" to "femalebody femalefoot_l"(in the skins.txt file just below "woman_nude 1") I, personally, don't like it, cause the tits are too big for my taste.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:24 AM, haha nothing special said:

To make from muscle lady to sex woman you need to click i think it was I or O or P need to click it like 3 times and you'll have your dream... By clicking K you can entertain yourself by watching female character do the feast dance 

Was that enough? 

So, it worked. But how can I reverse that? Seems like after clicking "O" 3 times, she's permanently naked and I can't bring back her default body.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:29 AM, Arkenius said:

Hello. I have a question about faces in the mod.
Is there a way to disable the new (Gaolu?) faces properly? I did my best but female companions are present with some standart unproportional ugly face. Otherwise, the only thing I'd wanted to improve is nude female in arena. Thank you for the mod!

drA4gYoLRyU.jpg

After editting the "skins.txt" file like that: "female_head_native 28 skinkey_chin_size 230 0 0.800000 -1.000000 ... "(basically returning the "native" faces and face modifiers), which I guess you already did, make sure to edit the coordinates of the female companions in your "troops.txt" file(analogically to how they are coded in the Native "troops.txt file")and start a new save. 
You just copy and replace your companion's coordinates/face-code from the native 'troops.txt' to the Dickplomacy one. Unfortunately, you'll have to start a new save after that, since the companions spawn from the moment you start a new game.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 1:13 PM, leogalante said:

By the way, is it possible for me to add back the default character creation?
The new system totally breaks my RP immersion.
I wanna pick my backstory like in Native and Diplomacy. 

The way the environment is set up (the variables and assets that are loaded into the game) are set by the mod.   You would have to break the mod into pieces, selecting which ones you want to keep and put it back together.    Basically, mod a mod.   I don't know of an easy way to do it otherwise. 

On 2/7/2021 at 6:07 AM, Snaketail2 said:

Hey, does anyone know how to merge mod ?

Dickplomacy still using an outdated WarDrobe version

This is the same as above.    It may be possible to build a "mod injector" for M+B, the current U/I for selecting mods is .......one or none.   Very limiting.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok. So i know im abit stupid and my english its not very good ( because im french ) but i will try to do my best . How i install this mod ? How can i play it ? Because I install it and put in on my " Modules " files put idk why my computer want to open this file with the warband setup ! and when i run the game the mod is not here .... idk why . Im bad as in computer , moreover im french and i dont know a fuck about WSE oor something like that . I know that im a bit late but i really enjoyed Mount and blade warband and i want this mod :) Please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its been 2 hours that im trying to fix that !!!!

2 hours ago, enlouaw said:

Ok. So i know im abit stupid and my english its not very good ( because im french ) but i will try to do my best . How i install this mod ? How can i play it ? Because I install it and put in on my " Modules " files put idk why my computer want to open this file with the warband setup ! and when i run the game the mod is not here .... idk why . Im bad as in computer , moreover im french and i dont know a fuck about WSE oor something like that . I know that im a bit late but i really enjoyed Mount and blade warband and i want this mod :) Please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its been 2 hours that im trying to fix that !!!!

A couple of questions:  First, when you say you put it in the modules folder, did you unpack the zip file to that directory?   You should have the following files (and nothing else) in your \Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules : Native, Dickplomancy Reloaded.  

Second: Are you "subscribed" to any other mods?   

• 2 months later...

Bro this is ...just woooooov

But it should have more scene of sexual moments like blowjob and feetjob and ... try to add these it would make it superbly superb.

But all in all it's really magical.??

Waiting to see ur extended hardwork.?

On 12/31/2020 at 7:25 PM, haha nothing special said:

Hello!

I have been thinking about adding more female armors to this mod (To second body "Sex Body")

Have you ever heard of the mod called Splatter Island-Tsaritsa (v1.0) ?

This mod has so of the armor for THAT BODY!

You can't costumize them but the females wearing that will be more alluring and lewd-looking.

I attached the...most inportant files I could have found.

Just in case of....being lost I'm putting a link into the mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6328

I don't have much of a experience with the openBRG and Morgh's mod tool kit

Splatter female armor (module, item_kinds1,resource,textures).zip 62.6 MB · 46 downloads

Source for that body (Alisabody 2.0) please?

17 hours ago, Mevlaad said:

Bro this is ...just woooooov

But it should have more scene of sexual moments like blowjob and feetjob and ... try to add these it would make it superbly superb.

But all in all it's really magical.??

Waiting to see ur extended hardwork.?

Mount and blade is using a very old engine and is not ......fun....to edit and troubleshoot, at least for a novice programmer like me.   I was playing around with this mod, thinking of substituting art work for the various acts, as the graphics are....not  good.    However, while the scripting is decent, I ended up doing something wrong where I skip the entire encounter.      I doubt, with Bannerlord, that much more will happen with M+B.

On 7/1/2021 at 4:04 AM, steelpanther24 said:

Mount and blade is using a very old engine and is not ......fun....to edit and troubleshoot, at least for a novice programmer like me.   I was playing around with this mod, thinking of substituting art work for the various acts, as the graphics are....not  good.    However, while the scripting is decent, I ended up doing something wrong where I skip the entire encounter.      I doubt, with Bannerlord, that much more will happen wit

Hey hey....

Look at bro

U CAN DO IT.

Can u do it?

YES U CAN

Just look how far u have come...

U have created something unique, why not extending it?

U can't just quite something because it's hard or messy...

What have you learned from Tales World studio???

We all learned that we should never quit, no matter how hard it is, no matter how long it takes...

I'm confident that u can do it.

And don't u dare giving up in bannerlord ?

By adding and extending this to the bannerlord u would be the greatest saviour of this game.?

Just extend the scene in warband for now?

Seriously bro don't give up, I know it may sound weird but this is loverslab ? so brew us some spicy scene.

On 7/2/2021 at 4:52 PM, Mevlaad said:

Hey hey....

Look at bro

U CAN DO IT.

Can u do it?

YES U CAN

Just look how far u have come...

U have created something unique, why not extending it?

U can't just quite something because it's hard or messy...

What have you learned from Tales World studio???

We all learned that we should never quit, no matter how hard it is, no matter how long it takes...

I'm confident that u can do it.

And don't u dare giving up in bannerlord ?

By adding and extending this to the bannerlord u would be the greatest saviour of this game.?

Just extend the scene in warband for now?

Seriously bro don't give up, I know it may sound weird but this is loverslab ? so brew us some spicy scene.

Thank you for the encouragement, I will attempt to resolve the issues again.    However, before I can publish it, I will need the original author's permission. 

2 hours ago, ElderKurie said:

Know this is kinda an old topic, but all sex scenes are just T poses, anyone know how to fix this?

Ps. Also need a nude mod.

OK, did this just start happening or have you ever got it to work?  Nudity is included in this mod.     Typically a T pose is the result of a missing animation pose.   Since this mod is all inclusive, something as simple as a file got corrupted or deleted could have happened (requiring a re-install) or an incorrect installation (requiring a re-install).

• 2 weeks later...

@LilyModzStuff

@steelpanther24

so two of u seem expert on this moding thing.

I had this important question about adding somethings to Native gold edition because it's huge and has lots of features good features but however u cant have those female type armour in troop tree when u crate ur own faction troop tree.

I would really appreciate if u tell me how to add those female type armors to Native gold edition's troop tree items.

Pls help.

3 hours ago, Mevlaad said:

@LilyModzStuff

@steelpanther24

so two of u seem expert on this moding thing.

I had this important question about adding somethings to Native gold edition because it's huge and has lots of features good features but however u cant have those female type armour in troop tree when u crate ur own faction troop tree.

I would really appreciate if u tell me how to add those female type armors to Native gold edition's troop tree items.

Pls help.

LilyModzStuff has not been active here for over a year.    I am only a novice modder who has cracked open the scripts and files and failed in my first attempt.  My second attempt has gotten derailed because I started reading Louis L'Armour and wanted to play Red Dead Redemption 2 again.   To add to the Native environment, you would need to use an editor (like this one here: http://terrafluxus.net/morgh/pages/morghs-mb-wbwfas-editor/ but that tool is super old and may be limited to modifying only the existing armor, rather than adding armor from this mod. 

You should look closely at point 2 of the Base rules (http://terrafluxus.net/morgh/pages/morghs-mb-wbwfas-editor-quick-documentation/  ).  So, lets say for example, you wanted to add a unique troop tree.   In the Native environment, you may have to just modify the  Sword Sisters tree to fit what you are looking for.  Of course that means every sword sister everywhere will look like your custom troops. 

If Lily comes back, she may have a different answer, or if there are Python coders reading this, they may be able to advise you better, as my limited programing is in C++ and VBS scripting.   So, this is all I can offer. 

• 2 weeks later...

@steelpanther24

Thanks bro I got it covered.

But another question for u.

Do u know how to disable this feast Dance?

The gold edition's menu had it but this dickplomacy reloaded doesn't have it.

So u think it could be disabled manually?

And one more question do u know of any mod that could change claimants in to female?

Or do u have any idea how to do?