you are prejudiced?

4 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

If we do develop a "new source" it will probably be carbon based

The problem is the we still think within the confines of our own planet and the resources under our feet.

By that thinking the only way to save humanity is to destroy over half the population.

We have not found any other solution because we still want to have our cake and eat it too.

Yes, we need energy to create energy, and we have this huge ball of energy of which to date we have only been able to develop devices that are 3% efficient in gathering that energy.

If there was a way to charge for getting sunshine, I assure you there would be a solar solution.

Pretty much dislike all ideologues out there, simply b/c by definition they show up with a fuckin' narrow way of

looking at things, sometimes even getting parallel-worldly, resembling village idiots, thus always demanding a

rotten compromise that stinks to high heaven and insults my intelligence. Won't let that happen tho. Better give

'em the finger...

2 hours ago, mericus said:

Newt Gingrich was right in his assessment, Hydrogen can be synthesized easily from Helium 3. As a Nation we have the only reusable space pick-up truck in existence, and last the moon rocks are made out of Helium 3 with enough energy that could power the United States for the next ten thousand years. Oh and burning Hydrogen creates water!

Exactly that's more than reason enough for us to go back to the moon. That could quite easily power all our commercial needs for a very long time. As for our automobiles it has long been known that with a few minor modifications they will happily run on grain alcohol, heck many of our fuels now are at least in part Methanol (grain alcohol).  A group in Scotland recently partnered with a distillery there taking all the waste product from making whiskey to produce a fuel that requires no engine modifications. If more groups did this we could begin to create loads of alcohol based fuels with very little impact on our food production. That's not even to mention the fact that methanol does not produce harmful pollutants. Hell as I remember way back in the 1970s (gas crisis) the U.S. Federal Government was selling plans for making a small personal still, using lawn clippings and food waste. Sure you had to assure them that it was fuel usage and not human consumption but what the heck.

Then of course we do have solar energy not to mention the two old standards wind and hydro, with just a minor effort we could end our reliance on oil forever.

22 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

No me gusta el Islam, especialmente la parte donde declaran una puta guerra religiosa en todo el resto del mundo. Algún día van a cabrear al país equivocado y los erradicarán de la faz de la Tierra a través de la guerra biológica para preservar la infraestructura y el petróleo. Y debido a que no existe una manera real de controlar algo así, mutará y se extenderá matando a la mayoría de la población en el continente y tal vez mucho más.

I hate all religions, especially those that kill in their name. the Christian is the one that I am educated for example they have a god that says do not kill, jesus said not kill, live in peace, love. and what did the Christians do? quite the opposite. to kill in the name of god, to enslave in the name of god, to torture in the name of god.

6 hours ago, Diodonea said:

I hate all religions, especially those that kill in their name. the Christian is the one that I am educated for example they have a god that says do not kill, jesus said not kill, live in peace, love. and what did the Christians do? quite the opposite. to kill in the name of god, to enslave in the name of god, to torture in the name of god.

Well, the Hebrew word ratsach has a threefold meaning  - kill, murder, slay. So its interpretation in Exodus 20 is context-related.
The context refers to the only addressee: the Israelites (i.e. Jews or a group that shares this common religious faith like Christians).

Ex. 20.1 And God speaketh all these words, saying,
I [am] YHWH thy God, who hath brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of a house of servants.

So we're dealing with commandments given to a distinct group of people that have one thing in common - the religious affiliation.
Jews in the first place and later Christians are commanded to follow the given divine orders on how to act within the group of like-
minded people, but not on how to interact with the outer world cos that's quite another matter.

Conclusion:
Ex. 20.13  לא תרצח  means "Thou shalt not murder" (your neighbor in faith). 1)
Folks beyond the border of the group of faith are... well, fair game, more or less, if necessary. Just watch and read the news.

Guess that sheds light on your confusion as to why religious man kills disbelievers w/o much fuss. His self-understanding is that of

a Chosen One, thus lifted up from the rest of (evil) mankind, the so-called lesser breeds.

Arrogant ideology begins right there and thus I'm outty.
Have a good one!

Notes

1)  King David murdered Uriah in cold blood to get his gorgeous wife Bathsheba (2 Sam 11f.). Watch the court chroniclers dancing on

hot bricks to justify the murder case... somehow. Elitist hypocrisy of the Do as we say, don't do as we do is no modern phenomenon

:classic_angry:

6 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Well, the Hebrew word ratsach has a threefold meaning  - kill, murder, slay. So its interpretation in Exodus 20 is context-related.
The context refers to the only addressee: the Israelites (i.e. Jews or a group that shares this common religious faith like Christians).

Ex. 20.1 And God speaketh all these words, saying,
I [am] YHWH thy God, who hath brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of a house of servants.

So we're dealing with commandments given to a distinct group of people that have one thing in common - the religious affiliation.
Jews in the first place and later Christians are commanded to follow the given divine orders on how to act within the group of like-
minded people, but not on how to interact with the outer world cos that's quite another matter.

Conclusion:
Ex. 20.13  לא תרצח  means "Thou shalt not murder" (your neighbor in faith). 1)
Folks beyond the border of the group of faith are... well, fair game, more or less, if necessary. Just watch and read the news.

Guess that sheds light on your confusion as to why religious man kills disbelievers w/o much fuss. His self-understanding is that of

a Chosen One, thus lifted up from the rest of (evil) mankind, the so-called lesser breeds.

Arrogant ideology begins right there and thus I'm outty.
Have a good one!

Notes

1)  King David murdered Uriah in cold blood to get his gorgeous wife Bathsheba (2 Sam 11f.). Watch the court chroniclers dancing on

hot bricks to justify the murder case... somehow. Elitist hypocrisy of the Do as we say, don't do as we do is no modern phenomenon

:classic_angry:

17 hours ago, Diodonea said:

Half of the old testament consists of stories of the Hebrew people invading their neighbours, slaughtering them, taking their little girls as sex slaves, and all on god's direct command.

The brutal aspects of modern Judaism, Christianity, and Islam ALL have their basis right there in the old testament, the foundation of all three of those religions.

"Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace on earth! No, rather a sword. If you love your father, mother, sister, brother, more than me, you are not worthy of being mine."

-- the original "Nice Guy", Jesus.

On 9/26/2018 at 9:01 AM, wokking56 said:

Exactly that's more than reason enough for us to go back to the moon. That could quite easily power all our commercial needs for a very long time. As for our automobiles it has long been known that with a few minor modifications they will happily run on grain alcohol, heck many of our fuels now are at least in part Methanol (grain alcohol).  A group in Scotland recently partnered with a distillery there taking all the waste product from making whiskey to produce a fuel that requires no engine modifications. If more groups did this we could begin to create loads of alcohol based fuels with very little impact on our food production. That's not even to mention the fact that methanol does not produce harmful pollutants. Hell as I remember way back in the 1970s (gas crisis) the U.S. Federal Government was selling plans for making a small personal still, using lawn clippings and food waste. Sure you had to assure them that it was fuel usage and not human consumption but what the heck.

Then of course we do have solar energy not to mention the two old standards wind and hydro, with just a minor effort we could end our reliance on oil forever.

I met an ex-cryogenics physicist that had worked at Lawrence Livermore National Lab. He lived close to Santa Rita Garage in Pleasanton California. He had taken a US Army

half-track-1943 model and put on a cryogenic system to run pure liquid hydrogen fuel in the engine, this was in 1976!

On 9/26/2018 at 3:09 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

I don't like Islam- especially the part where they declare a fucking religious war on all the rest of the world. Some day they are going to piss off the wrong country and they will eradicate them from the face of the Earth through biological warfare to preserve the infrastructure and oil. And because there is no real way to control something like that, it will mutate and spread killing most of the population on the continent and maybe much more.

The way to end Islam is simple;  colonize Mars. Because you lay down a prayer rug and place your head on the ground facing east and pray to Mecca, where is Mecca when you are on the planet Mars?

7 hours ago, markdf said:

Half of the old testament consists of stories of the Hebrew people invading their neighbours, slaughtering them, taking their little girls as sex slaves, and all on god's direct command.

The brutal aspects of modern Judaism, Christianity, and Islam ALL have their basis right there in the old testament, the foundation of all three of those religions.

"Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace on earth! No, rather a sword. If you love your father, mother, sister, brother, more than me, you are not worthy of being mine."

Yes, they did, but they are not pedophiles like Muslims. Also as I keep reminding Christians of his 'given' name was Emmanual: the title Iesus was the plural in ancient Greek for fish, becoming both Fishing and Fisherman from the root Iesa. The Romans who had Greek Slaves refused to use the slave's name for Emmanual they replaced the I with a J and thus the bastardization of Iesus (a title not a given name) becomes Jesus. The 'Christos' part is also a title meaning Christened (the redeemer by God) Emptomologically speaking of course.

Actually, there is virtually no religion that has a basis in facts that you can prove to yourself as being real except; Paganism of the American Native, and Druidic Paganism of Ireland and Ancient Germany before the Romans, Rosecrutian Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn Egyptian and Satanism/Voodoo.

Each of these has a magic implementation and through experimentation, you will develop abilities that cannot be recreated in a physics lab because the scientist has yet to figure out a way to measure the changes in a person when following rituals.

Satanism is of course only for stupid people that like to become ultimately criminally insane like Son of Sam and William Jefferson Clinton, (slick Willie) - because how can anyone explain how he has been able to shrug off crimes including pedophilia like water off the back of duck if he did not sacrifice three boys to Satan in a ritual that had a freight train decapitate the three boys?! Note how both Bill and Hillary look and act a 100 years old, and require others to even help them stand up! Compare Hillary to Donald Trump, she is actually younger than he is! The difficulty is you need to find a picture of Donald Trump that is not altered by photoshop, the same goes for pictures of Hillary.

Voodoo falls into the same category but is African origin, Papa Doc Duvalier ran Haiti into the ground and had to be assassinated to leave office as president.  Rosicrucian magic, Witchcraft, Hoodoo and Vedic/Tibetan magic works. All you need do is; experiment to find out then try and come up with plausible reasons on how things worked out to your favor when you will not know the factors until years later that worked behind the scenes, (that you could see) until you meet them years later and they tell you what they did to circumvent the people that could have stopped you after you cast the spell! Usually, the right people on a whim engage the people that could stop you from attaining what you cast the spell to do, or you see a vision that shows you the game plan of what is going to happen and how you will attain your goal in a vision. 

All other 'religions are based on faith, and you have to 'believe' plus will not get anything in this life but somehow get a reward after you die, bullshit.

As a warning whatever you sow you will reap in kind, this is why practicing magic is so difficult; you need to craft an effect that only effects you alone and has no bad repercussions that you caused.  Because if you DO cause something bad to happen to someone else, the law of averages will catch up to you to cause you a similar bad thing, (or worse) to happen to you.

The basic rule in magic is this, it is always faster to just go get a job to make money and have a philosophy where you help other people without expecting anything at all in return. Magic takes a long time to manifest, other times it works so fast you are astounded.

Magic requires study and practice, unlike Harry Potter and Skyrim bullshit. Eventually, it gets easier to do, certain unused organs in your body begin to both grow in size and have nerve ending connect to them that doctors cannot explain how this has happened. Magic will get easier and you will acquire new abilities that are subtle at first then allow you cartoon character-like real-life abilities that scientists state are impossible.

Magic is not a religion. You get nothing by believing or having faith, you simply follow instructions to a specific end.

One easy kind of magic is extremely difficult to keep going, create and maintain all your life a positive attitude and do not go back to the things you used to do or keep the same friends you always have. And never allow negative thoughts or things to remain in your own self ever again.

Keeping out negative thoughts and people will be the most difficult part, misery loves company. People will conspire to drag you down to where they are to feel better, or superior.

Doin this simple kind of magic you will have only good 'luck' from anything and everything you do.

8 hours ago, markdf said:

Xenophobia is the trademark of all religion and especially of the three Monotheistic religions. Whoever is not with us is with the terrorists, to quote one Dubya who was widely believed to be the dumbest POTUS ever... but that was yesterday.

Hate of the others is their religious lifeblood. The most brutal military machine this planet has ever seen, the Roman, never managed to pacify the xenophobe Jews although they crucified them by the ten thousands acc. to the Lex Cornelia de sicariis et veneficis (dagger-men/assassins and magicians), the first anti-terror law in recorded history. One of Jesus' prominent disciples still has the assassin in his name - Judas Iscariot, actually Yudah haSicarioth, Judas the assassin. Half of the names of the disciples refer to the militant Jewish Freedom Movement...

The reason for apparently wrong names doing or saying wrong things now and then in a story as you have quite correctly pointed to is simple. The pro-Roman authors of the Gospels (only the late Revelation is clearly anti-Roman and this by good circus reasons) wrote based on much older written sources that belonged to the xenophobe Jewish Freedom Movement we today have at hand in the recently discovered Dead Sea Scrolls. Luckily these authors partly quoted the scrolls verbatim, word for word...

So, 'Jesus' is just that what the name in Hebrew tells you a Jewish Messiah is obliged to do, as Matthew 1.21 correctly states:  he shall save his people.

The name 'Jesus' is to be understood as a messianic program. The real name of one of the dozen Messiahses Palestine has seen b/t 100 BC and 136 CE could have been Dick, Tom or Harry tho, it's not that important, if you get my meaning.

Same messianic allusion is true for a village that was founded not before 90 CE, 'Nazareth' - 'the guarded one' like Noah in his Ark in front of a devastating flood that would cleanse the world...

End of file.

Archived