you are prejudiced?

Quiet please. I am analyzing. Robby the Robot; Forbidden Planet

30 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

I really don't understand the serious concerns of men to get pregnant under the wrong conditions when there are no such conditions whatsoever... for men.

That's actually the point I was trying to make. At that age the [men?] walk away unscathed leaving the women to shoulder all the burden (physically, emotionally and financially).

I dislike forum snobs. LL isn't that horrible in comparison, but gun and car forums, man people put the douche in douchebag over there. Oh, don't let me forget where the PC Master Race suffered from several generations of incest resulting in what's now known as Overclock.net.

I also hate when people that try to change history to match their ideology, especially when it defies logic. For example: The civil war, as discussed earlier:

Those who believe it was all for to free the black man, of course ignoring that the North still had slavery in several states after the war, are ignoring simple logic, for starters. All wars are fought for one purpose: Some people have something that other people want to take, that's it. I dare anyone to show me a successful war campaign that fought for human rights as its one and only motivation for fighting a war. I'll save you time, it doesn't happen, and if it does, it's short lived and inconsequential.

The civil war was fought for the same reason every other war was fought: money, land, and power. Look up the cotton triangle, basically the North was choking big business in the South, so the big businessmen of the South convinced all the morons of the South that the North was trying to stamp out their way of life (because whats a few hounded-thousand dead men for a fatter paycheck?) and the North industrial businessmen convinced all the morons of the North that the South were evil and intent on ripping the country apart. Of course, all of this was made easier by, yes, slavery, but not in the sense of "FREE THE BLACK MAN!", more like having a rouge vigilant, John Brown, from the North killing a bunch of slave owners, arming their slaves to start a rebellion, only to fail and aggravate the South even more... Or, printing newspaper after newspaper on how the South were cruel individuals who bathed in black slave blood, I'm sure those warm feelings made the South want to come to the negotiation table even more so than they already did. Yea, want to know how not to start diplomatic peace talks? For starters, don't do what the North did. The truth was, no side was just, very few actually gave a shit about the Black Man, the North only made that a morality cry during the end of the War. The objective of the North, as said by Lincoln himself, was to ship SOME of the slaves back to Africa with an, "Opps, our bad. You can go home now" apology note. In the end, it was fought because some people in power were loosing a lot of money, and it affected the rest of the population, which made manipulating them easier, but nowhere near the effect of a war that would kill more Americans than all other American-fought wars combined, totally close to 800k dead and still rising with more lost soldiers being discovered to this very day.

Simply stating freeing Blacks from evil, Nazi, right-winger, KKK owners was the sole purpose of the civil war, is not only moronic, it's forgetting the real lesson of History... don't be ruled by your emotions, as dictated by mainstream media. Otherwise, you're just canon fodder for men in power to manipulate you.

rouge vigilant

"Rogue Vigilante"

oh. (backs off slowly)

And if someone makes an impassioned speech (which I didn't hear but I heard it was good)

And the purported subject of the speech fell asleep (it's the only line they kept re-quoting from either speech), what will history say? Why does news (mini-histories) shape their reports around a very few stories?

People are literally dying, but falling asleep is more newsworthy.

Plus (I'm on a rant, don't try and stop me) 

Why does most Biggie news in my area go through ALL news they think is news, in ten minutes?

Then it's the weather, puppies and the local fair.

(answering my own rant with another rant)

Because the Mainstream media (pick one)

Wants you to have certain prejudices.

Your church tells you that only they have the correct word,

your news calls everyone else biased

And your politicians use both to persuade you to vote for them

And your maniac husband (don't get me started on him)

And that B*** of a so-called "wife"

AHHHHHHHHH!

O.

Nevermind.

12 hours ago, wokking56 said:

Quiet please. I am analyzing. Robby the Robot; Forbidden Planet

That's actually the point I was trying to make. At that age the [men?] walk away unscathed leaving the women to shoulder all the burden (physically, emotionally and financially).

Doubt that it is exclusively related to 'age', rather it's a human mindset - the primrose path - that comes into play whenever society reacts with just a shake of the head or even propagates it as in the age-old matrilineal culture along the Andes, a female clan /w kids led by 'mother' but controlled by 'mother's brother', gatekeeper for male 'visitors' from outside. My bestie from the days of youth, Inana, a Mapuche, is raising her child alone under shitty conditions and when I, still a single back then, asked her as to why, she said that it's not uncommon that "our (native) men" would run away from their today responsibility as fathers. Wow! Didn't know that I should share her fate a few years later tho'. Double Wow!

Now Inana doesn't have the backing of a mother clan, that social net for single native mothers doesn't exist in our time anymore. And one would be just a heavy burden for the aging parents anyway, no doubt about it. A single parent (woman or man) is simply screwed up for fuckin' alone in the commercialized forest and usually seen by society as somehow complicit in the family disaster. A social bug of sorts. Handicapped by the child on the job market. No promising commercial target for usually broke. Make the best of it, babe, ever limping, perhaps even for the next quarter of a century. Just keep your fuckin' head high!

9 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Doubt that it is exclusively related to 'age', rather it's a human mindset - the primrose path - that comes into play whenever society reacts with just a shake of the head or even propagates it as in the age-old matrilineal culture along the Andes, a female clan /w kids led by 'mother' but controlled by 'mother's brother', gatekeeper for male 'visitors' from outside. My bestie from the days of youth, Inana, a Mapuche, is raising her child alone under shitty conditions and when I, still a single back then, asked her as to why, she said that it's not uncommon that "our (native) men" would run away from their today responsibility as fathers. Wow! Didn't know that I should share her fate a few years later tho'. Double Wow!

Now Inana doesn't have the backing of a mother clan, that social net for single native mothers doesn't exist in our time anymore. And one would be just a heavy burden for the aging parents anyway, no doubt about it. A sole parent (woman or man) is simply screwed up for fuckin' alone in the commercialized forest and usually seen by society as somehow complicit in the family disaster, a social bug of sorts, handicapped by the child on the job market, no promising commercial target for usually broke. Make the best of it, babe, ever limping, perhaps even for the next quarter of a century... just keep your fuckin' head high!

Googling for stuff I read here has become a ritual for me.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/09/the-mysterious-and-alarming-rise-of-single-parenthood-in-america/279203/

13 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Now Inana doesn't have the backing of a mother clan, that social net for single native mothers doesn't exist in our time anymore. And one would be just a heavy burden for the aging parents anyway, no doubt about it. A single parent (woman or man) is simply screwed up for fuckin' alone in the commercialized forest and usually seen by society as somehow complicit in the family disaster. A social bug of sorts. Handicapped by the child on the job market. No promising commercial target for usually broke. Make the best of it, babe, ever limping, perhaps even for the next quarter of a century. Just keep your fuckin' head high!

You're getting better. Or I'm getting better at translating. You're the leader/politician, not your sista. Because if she's better than you, then thats fuckin scary.:classic_biggrin:

I take it you rap as well?

17 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

You're getting better. Or I'm getting better at translating. You're the leader/politician, not your sista. Because if she's better than you, then thats fuckin scary.:classic_biggrin:

I take it you rap as well?

The company thanks. Everything goes according to plan... :classic_ph34r:

Indeed, I have a sympathetic ear for rap, esp. Shamisen Rap I picked up in Japan years ago.

Modern Shamisen tunes are best performed by the Yoshida Brothers. Have some fun, guys!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2018 at 6:28 AM, wokking56 said:

Yes in a perfect world this would be preferable. However in our world a criminal that eludes capture will continue to commit criminal acts. When captured and incarcerated the act of housing and attempting to rehabilitate can be quite costly. Recent financial records has shown that it costs California taxpayers just over $50000 to house and rehabilitate each prisoner for a year. Then when looking at the sad statistics that 77% of all released prisoners will be re-incarcerated within 5 years it is not a promising option.

Now I totally realize that police officers are not supposed to be Judge, Jury and Executioner; and that suspects shot while fleeing have been sadly cheated out of their "due process". There needs to be an alternative method of preventing their escape but I am at a loss as to what that might be given our current technology. I mean tasers have a rather limited range so stunning an escapee is a difficult proposition.

Once I was arrested and taken to jail in San Deigo California on a charge that I was threatening to attack children of an Honor Role private school. I sat in jail for seventeen days Rit of habeas corpus did not apply to me because I am White, Male and over the age of fifty. The 4rth and 10th amendment is only for Blacks, Illegal Aliens, Women, and men below the age of fifty.; in California.

I talked with several people after being arrested in the holding cell they were all innocent of whatever each was charged to have done. After we all got new jail clothes to wear everyone talked about the crime they had done and the things they did after that crime that brought about how they got arrested and then charged for the crime they actually did. In my case I was incarcerated for a crime I did not commit but I don't have rights under the Constitution in California.

Although once the Judge began to hear the 'evidence' provided for my prosecution he said and I quote here "I am not hearing any threats against the school or children!"

The 'evidence' was my question as to why a gang was allowed to operate from an honor school and mug me with four 17-year-olds

carrying weapons, that all attacked me as I waited to get on the bus to go to work one morning. When I called the school, they recorded my telephone call. 

I lost my job over the incident but was the only person released after serving seventeen days I did not owe.

The four kids were arrested by police after they had mugged me. The County's reason for taking so long to have my case come to court was the lawyers that usually represent people that are mugged by children and are arrested of false charges were defending the four children that attacked me, so it was a conflict of interest to defend me in a similar case. 

So I, who was the victim, was made to wait in a jail cell getting gruel to eat, stale bread and old fruit juice as well as cold showers, living among criminals who murdered and robbed and raped people.

The price of incarceration goes primarily to the state and county with 99% of the money this article quotes to incarcerate felons, the facilities were built 75 years ago, the system is paid a paycheck already through the county whether there is a full allotment of prisoners or not. The food was blamed on Governor Schwarzenegger except he did not choose the food given to prisoners awaiting trial. 

All of the $50,000 dollars per prisoner goes to Beaurocrats. I found out afterward.

The person that posted this lie never was arrested (more than likely) to find out what is really going on in jail in California so they don't have any first-hand information or facts.

My record is still clear since I did not commit any crime I was arrested falsely on trumped up charges by the school because the principal was hired because he ran a San Fransisco charter school that specialized in breaking up gangs, and for political reasons my phone call to his school made him look bad!

I do not still have any money to sue the school for creating the set of dominos to fall where I lost my job and was eventually kicked out of my rented apartment and made homeless because I could not find another job in the ensuing weeks that followed.  My rent became astronomical with back rent and late fee fines, my landlord understood how I was in that situation, but ultimately I was evicted. I had no savings because of the economy in San Diego was abiding by Obama's regulations that no company could have more than fifty employees, companies were taking applications but jobs were nonexistent.

I finally was able to simply go to college, (I qualified for college because I had to money to pay for attending!) I could get food from the college help food bank for a week then found a gas station that decided to hire me, only because I was a college student.

I lived in my car at the gas station or went to class. When the semester ended a friend in Oregon said I could live there, so I gave my resignation and drove out of California during Obama.

I state here that this is not a problem caused by criminals except those criminals that are in the state legislature for coming up with laws and every time there is a voting cycle keep spiraling up the cost to incarcerate criminals!

This LIKE ALL DEMOCRAT SPONSORED 'WRONGS' is emotionally based to manipulate people into thinking they must be prejudiced and the only way to keep from feeling guilty is to pay more money to the Democrats; in turn, the Democrats keep making new laws, taxes, fees, and fines to keep their jobs. I single out Democrats because the state Legislature of California is 99.9% Democrat!

Democrats make money by passing laws that victimize the very people they claim to represent! If you think about it there are more, poor people and middle-class people to pay an extra percent of their paycheck to the Democrat agenda than rich people. So, the mantra is 'tax the rich' but the rich can either move or hide their money offshore and don't pay the new tax. So guess who ultimately does pay that new tax? The Democrats have for three centuries been victimizing poor people, they never got over the law that keeps them from owning slaves! Democrats lie cheat and manipulate the law or break it, (all democrats are above the law being nobility!) And each voting cycle stupid people keep voting back into office.

On 9/7/2018 at 10:22 PM, StaticPhobia2 said:

I dislike forum snobs. LL isn't that horrible in comparison, but gun and car forums, man people put the douche in douchebag over there. Oh, don't let me forget where the PC Master Race suffered from several generations of incest resulting in what's now known as Overclock.net.

I also hate when people that try to change history to match their ideology, especially when it defies logic. For example: The civil war, as discussed earlier:

Those who believe it was all for to free the black man, of course ignoring that the North still had slavery in several states after the war, are ignoring simple logic, for starters. All wars are fought for one purpose: Some people have something that other people want to take, that's it. I dare anyone to show me a successful war campaign that fought for human rights as its one and only motivation for fighting a war. I'll save you time, it doesn't happen, and if it does, it's short lived and inconsequential.

The civil war was fought for the same reason every other war was fought: money, land, and power. Look up the cotton triangle, basically the North was choking big business in the South, so the big businessmen of the South convinced all the morons of the South that the North was trying to stamp out their way of life (because whats a few hounded-thousand dead men for a fatter paycheck?) and the North industrial businessmen convinced all the morons of the North that the South were evil and intent on ripping the country apart. Of course, all of this was made easier by, yes, slavery, but not in the sense of "FREE THE BLACK MAN!", more like having a rouge vigilant, John Brown, from the North killing a bunch of slave owners, arming their slaves to start a rebellion, only to fail and aggravate the South even more... Or, printing newspaper after newspaper on how the South were cruel individuals who bathed in black slave blood, I'm sure those warm feelings made the South want to come to the negotiation table even more so than they already did. Yea, want to know how not to start diplomatic peace talks? For starters, don't do what the North did. The truth was, no side was just, very few actually gave a shit about the Black Man, the North only made that a morality cry during the end of the War. The objective of the North, as said by Lincoln himself, was to ship SOME of the slaves back to Africa with an, "Opps, our bad. You can go home now" apology note. In the end, it was fought because some people in power were loosing a lot of money, and it affected the rest of the population, which made manipulating them easier, but nowhere near the effect of a war that would kill more Americans than all other American-fought wars combined, totally close to 800k dead and still rising with more lost soldiers being discovered to this very day.

Simply stating freeing Blacks from evil, Nazi, right-winger, KKK owners was the sole purpose of the civil war, is not only moronic, it's forgetting the real lesson of History... don't be ruled by your emotions, as dictated by mainstream media. Otherwise, you're just canon fodder for men in power to manipulate you.

Here is a fact that you decided to omit: There were no slaves in the North in 1860 that a Republican owned!  Democrats owned slaves!

Second omission: The evil capitalist versus  Good and true southern plantation owner noble is also a false statement. The Southern Democrats wanted each state to decide for itself what they were going to abide by.  This was called "States' Rights" as quoted by William L. Yancey of Alabama. The southern Democrats demanded that Congress pass a national slave code: legitimizing slavery and overly making northerners partners in the crime. Yancey berated northerners for believing slavery was evil. Southerners wanted concessions that the federal government would protect property rights in slaves. When the handwriting was on the wall that slavery was on the road to extinction because Lincoln did not need the south. Lincoln and Douglas both worked to preserve the Union under the Constitution the Democrats wanted to tear up the paper bond and keep from having a "Black Republican" become president!

Liberia was created as an idea, some northern Blacks and runaway slaves did take a ship to establish the colony, but ultimately Lincoln whose father was Black wanted to make slavery a thing of the past, correcting the pact with Satan to preserving slavery with the south's Jim Crow law.

Third omission General Johnston of the Confederacy formed the KKK and was a southern DEMOCRAT. Nazis are socialists not interested that the 'slave races; have freedom at all, (anyone not a Nazi) Republicans last I check have never been even close to socialism, that is a DEMOCRAT leaning!

The DSA that exists inside the federal government uses NAZI tactics to spread its agenda of NAZI takeover of the United States of America,

And finally, Capitalism has never ruled America, America was based on Free enterprise not the Scottish invention of Capitalism (1776), for the last 150 years!

That was interesting my books on the history I learned in school that agrees to and with the books, I have now (until in high school and later in college changed abruptly to a more socialist viewpoint and direction in 1971) do not go past 1988. PaerU had a different video that placed Liberals and Conservatives as both being only divided by; one wanting to keep good new ideas and laws and the latter wanting to keep good older laws and ideas.  Both were pro-America in 1942. Then the liberals became more entrenched in being socialists but needed a scapegoat and began to say that Republicans were National Socialist since the Democrats were Socialist and racist from 1902 on and had to distance themselves from the Nazis.  So they began the "Big Lie" as quoted by Dinesh D' Sousa in his book of the same name.

Another book I bought "Liberal Fascism" describes the mindset of the modern Liberal in America.

The DSA as revealed by Miles O'Keefe recently and produced in a video for Judicial Watch showing specific people that are active in the Democrat Socialists of America and use taxpayer money to further their cause inside the Federal Government in their recorded own words on hidden camera. The DSA is NDS or Nazis.

ANTIFA is a loosely run group funded by George Soros that is anti-fascism as the name implies but their system is socialism of the communist flavor, this is why the use Bolshevik tactics to attack anyone not them with weapons in giant gangs with masks on their faces.

Judicial Watch used the Freedom of Information Act (ironic really; Liberal Democrats created that law - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Information_Act_(United_States)) to sue the US government for the texts and FISA court documents that the US Congress Oversite Committee under Trey Gowdy was told at first did not exist, and then, was told it is going to take a while to find them all, and finally it will take a while to print them. 

Because they have the real fact without opinion I use them recently to find out what is actually going on.

I am interested because I am a Writer of FA and So Furry and can use the political theater of today to become adventures for my current adventure in my own role-playing game. It is mostly science fiction and fantasy basically swords and sorcery versus arcane old magic castles and player characters looking for loot, and adventure. I invented and finally finished it a few years ago but as it happens with writers just starting to work I have not made much money writing yet.

My game is epic in the way it includes every genre' and all sciences, philosophies, political systems, and paths to chose in life.

My original interest in politics was only to put it in my game. I wrote an RPG that dwarfs Skyrim in both scope and content.

On 9/23/2018 at 2:06 PM, mericus said:

America was based on Free enterprise not the Scottish invention of Capitalism (1776), for the last 150 years!

Free for who? The slaves who did all of the actual work? Or after that, the people arrested under Jim Crow laws and forced to do involuntary prison labour?

The only thing "free" about American enterprise is the fact that a lot of work got done for *free* by slaves and prisoners and indentured servants.

On 9/23/2018 at 5:06 PM, mericus said:

Nazis are socialists not interested that the 'slave races; have freedom at all, (anyone not a Nazi) Republicans last I check have never been even close to socialism, that is a DEMOCRAT leaning!

I've read a lot of dumb shit in my time, but this takes the cake.  

Socialism:  NOUN - a political and economic theory of social organization which advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=socialism

Note the implied democracy.

The Nazi Party emerged from the German nationalist, racist and populist Freikorps paramilitary culture, which fought against the communist uprisings in post-World War I Germany.[6] The party was created as a means to draw workers away from communism and into völkisch nationalism.[7] Initially, Nazi political strategy focused on anti-big business, anti-bourgeois and anti-capitalist rhetoric, although such aspects were later downplayed in order to gain the support of industrial entities and in the 1930s the party's focus shifted to anti-Semitic and anti-Marxist themes.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party

The NSDAP was not socialist as they never supported the workers owning the means of production or regulating themselves. 

But hey, if you choose to believe the NSDAP was all about workers owning the means of production when it was obviously about the state owning the means of production and controlling everything in everyone's lives, feel free.  Just know that you're just spouting moronic nonsense.

1 hour ago, Diodonea said:

I do not like humans

I totally understand, we are such filthy, inhumane, greedy, subversive, mindless, perverted, miracle that has managed to grace this earth since the beginning of time itself.

And one day we will in all probably be the architects of our own demise.

38 minutes ago, dharvinia said:

And one day we will in all probably be the architects of our own demise.

Ahem, that has already happened in the days of our grandparents...

Just recently we had the 73rd anniversary of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

As said by the Oracle in the Matrix, the Architect can't see past any choice...

3 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

As soon as the need for oil (the most energy dense) comes to a head (meaning it costs more to pull it out of the ground than the cost of the energy itself) there will either be a nuclear holocaust or the rockets/planes won't fly and we go back to sub-billion in population and back to mud huts, and less bright clothing. 

Or we are forced to develop a new source of energy that the corporations can control...then a drug resistant pathogen decimates the population back to the stone age.

I don't like Islam- especially the part where they declare a fucking religious war on all the rest of the world. Some day they are going to piss off the wrong country and they will eradicate them from the face of the Earth through biological warfare to preserve the infrastructure and oil. And because there is no real way to control something like that, it will mutate and spread killing most of the population on the continent and maybe much more.

On 9/23/2018 at 2:01 PM, mericus said:

Incidental evidence

You'll find institutionalized bureaucracy has very little red or blue in it, and neither would it matter, prison based income has no political home other than the green of greed.

Also republicans fucking you in the ass with a sociopathic smile might be more honest than democratic hand wringing and concern trolling, but it isn't any more beneficial.

25 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

The only problem with "a new source of energy" being developed is that you need energy to create energy. If we were to "run out of oil" (we won't but it will be more expensive to pull it out than the value of the oil itself) what could we use to create "a new source" matter cannot be created nor destroyed, one needs energy in order to create energy. The video that made me see how really screwed we are is this: 

By the end of the video most questions or solutions kinda fly out the window. Face it, there is no substance not already discovered that can compete with oil in that it is readily available (easily accessible) and contains such density. If we do develop a "new source" it will probably be carbon based, maybe "soylent green" isn't that far fetched.  

Independent groups have been developing new energy sources for half a century or more now. United Arab emerates along with other big oil just buy out the rights to it, bury it, and spoon feed us oil because it is much more profitable for them.

Case in point- I saw a special on CBS about a decade ago where a young Indian Engineer had developed a completely clean (it used ordinary beach sand or something in it's design), easy to build and maintain small electrical generator. A few of these things could power a large office building- the best part is that they were cheap to produce and thus cheap to purchase. GE or another big power company got a hold of it I think and I never heard or saw anything about it again.

A related article

2 hours ago, 27X said:

You'll find institutionalized bureaucracy has very little red or blue in it, and neither would it matter, prison based income has no political home other than the green of greed.

Also republicans fucking you in the ass with a sociopathic smile might be more honest than democratic hand wringing and concern trolling, but it isn't any more beneficial.

The bureaucrats are the fifth column, most of them are DSA as revealed by Miles O'Keefe in an undercover video through the membership's own words, and published by Judicial Watch.

They use taxpayer money to fund their organization and stonewall President Trump's agenda inside the federal government, in direct violation of the Constitution and the rules under which they signed to uphold to even have government jobs.

Socialism is the greed for Power, you can print your own new money when you hold all the power, capitalism is greed for money, which one is worse?

Republicans follow a protocol, the Constitution.

Liberal Democrats follow the other protocol: constrain everyone with taxes, regulations, and fees or fines, state you are being fair, do the reverse in all cases, make everything political, blame everyone else for your crimes, cheat your constituents. Or like Bernie did when he was elected as a Democrat THEN changed to being a socialist, cheating his constituents who thought they were electing a Democrat!

The facts are this, the United States has not been a capitalist country for 100 years. Fascism began with the French Revolution Terror and Robespierre, (you thought I was going to say Mussolini right?!) and Napoleon worked on the premise that the nation had to be ruled by an enlightened avant-garde who would serve as the authentic, organic voice of the "general will". Some fifty-thousand people ultimately died in the terror, many in political show trials of "founding character of totalitarian justice".

Robespierre stated the logic of the Revolution: "There are only two parties in France; the people and its enemies. We must exterminate those miserable villains who are eternally conspiring against the rights of man. We must exterminate all our enemies".

This turned politics into a religion.  In this, the revolutionaries were inspired by Rosseau, whose concept was of the general will divinized 'the people' while rendering the 'person' an afterthought. They declared war on Christianity, attempting to purge it from society and replace it with a 'secular' faith whose tenets were synonymous with Jacobin agenda. Hundreds of pagan-themed festivals were launched across the country celebrating Nation, Reason, Brotherhood, Liberty and other abstractions to bathe the state and the general will in an aura of sanctity. The Nazis emulated the Jacobins in minute detail. 

Note what is going on today in the political theater of the Kavanaugh show trial put on media and the Liberal Democrats in so many words doing everything possible to stop his being voted in to become a Supreme Court judge based upon zero evidence and demanding the FBI (who refused since there was no crime Federal or otherwise made with the police at the time 36 years ago) investigate, knowing full well it will take seven weeks to  at least just to get a group of agents assigned to research the allegations; presented on the media stage to condemn anyone, not a groupthink Liberal. 

The woman that was abused and beaten by Kieth Ellison is not being heard because she dared accuse the Jacobin Democrat of sexual misconduct, she is "Metoo" but is being silenced, her FBI investigation is put on hold by the Democrats under Chuck Schumer, until after Ellison is elected attorney general.

Nazis were genocidal anti-semites, the Italians protected Jews until the Nazis took over, The Spanish protected Jews, as well as, stayed out of WW2, Nazis hated Christianity, Italians made peace with the Church, the Blue Shirts of Kuomintang China demanded the immediate seizure of the means of production. The one thing that unites all these movements in that they were all in their own ways, Totalitarian.

Wilson in WW1 made the USA a fascist nation, it was no secret that FDR campaigned on his pledge to recreate "the great war socialism." George Carlin told his audience to watch out for "nice fascists" who will take over the country. Anyway, Progressives did many things that we would call objectively fascist. Fascism is essentially a left-wing system. The Democrats needed to distance themselves from Nazis and Black shirts and Blue shirts so they used sleight of hand to create alt right in 1945!

Liberal fascism is the "nice fascist" Carlin exposed.

Conservatives must carry their intellectual history real and imagined around their necks like an Albatros. Connections to dead right wingers, no matter how obscure or tenuous, are trotted out as proof of that conservatives are continuing a nefarious project.

Take a look in the mirror and see if you are a "nice guy" looking to exterminate all your enemies, you might be desiring totalitarianism and are in fact a left-wing socialist-progressive.

look and see if your goals agree with Robespierre before you reply. You might be shocked at what you are being molded into becoming.

One more thing remind me to tell HOW democrats become millionaires in California.

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Independent groups have been developing new energy sources for half a century or more now. United Arab emerates along with other big oil just buy out the rights to it, bury it, and spoon feed us oil because it is much more profitable for them.

Case in point- I saw a special on CBS about a decade ago where a young Indian Engineer had developed a completely clean (it used ordinary beach sand or something in it's design), easy to build and maintain small electrical generator. A few of these things could power a large office building- the best part is that they were cheap to produce and thus cheap to purchase. GE or another big power company got a hold of it I think and I never heard or saw anything about it again.

A related article

Newt Gingrich was right in his assessment, Hydrogen can be synthesized easily from Helium 3. As a Nation we have the only reusable space pick-up truck in existence, and last the moon rocks are made out of Helium 3 with enough energy that could power the United States for the next ten thousand years. Oh and burning Hydrogen creates water!

2 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

The only problem with "a new source of energy" being developed is that you need energy to create energy. If we were to "run out of oil" (we won't but it will be more expensive to pull it out than the value of the oil itself) what could we use to create "a new source" matter cannot be created nor destroyed, one needs energy in order to create energy (EROEI) Energy Returned on Energy Invested. The video that made me see how really screwed we are:

By the end of the video most questions or solutions kinda fly out the window. Face it, there is no substance not already discovered that can compete with oil in that it is readily available (easily accessible) and contains such density. If we do develop a "new source" it will probably be carbon based, maybe "soylent green" isn't that far fetched.  

That already happened the only survivors were young children. Read the Mahabarata wars of over twenty-thousand years ago in Indian folklore.

2 hours ago, 27X said:

I made a rather long dissertation on greed, ending with the lessons of history, and how it is being remade today. ...look below ...!

Archived