This girl wants to travel in Skyrim on her own

4 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Can I port it for SE? I will not post or distribute it, only for personal use.

Let me know if you can make it work in-game. It keeps ctd on mine when entering the cave, already replace body & strip armor to avoid HDT bugs (don't use HDT), loaded in CK... apparently the problem is in the facegen file, but can't detect the exact culprit...  

Remove her necklace. It is HDT as well. And...

I am not absolutely sure but it is likely that this

2 hours ago, JRCosta said:

loaded in CK...

may be the source of the problem.

I work on my mods in CK only when I have to do something that I can't do in TES5Edit. And after that I open them in TES5Edit to correct supid things that CK sometimes adds without even letting me know about it. Usually these are minor issues but who knows...

By the way this reminded me that I have not done this usual thing with the released version of Myra. Please check in game She may have a very slight neck seam.

If she has, I will update the mod

24 minutes ago, Sursed said:

Remove her necklace. It is HDT as well. And...

I am not absolutely sure but it is likely that this

may be the source of the problem.

I work on my mods in CK only when I have to do something that I can't do in TES5Edit. And after that I open them in TES5Edit to correct supid things that CK sometimes adds without even letting me know about it. Usually these are minor issues but who knows...

By the way this reminded me that I have not done this usual thing with the released version of Myra. Please check in game She may have a very slight neck seam.

If she has, I will update the mod

I'm using the normal procedure to port NPC to SSE

1- Process the mesh files with NIF Optimizer according to the mesh type (facepart or other); save copy of facegen nif:

2 - Load the .esp file inCK64; change a small thing &  save in form 44;

3 - Look in-game for issues (usually black face due to CK64 regenerate facegen with racemenu heads), just copy earlier facegen backup;

4- If CTD is usually an HDT mesh (armor,body, hair); just replace for a non-HDT one.

Oh crap, now I remember I forgot to check something with Nifskope. Just for the record (I'm at work, will try this myself later), open the FaceGen with Nifskope and check the NiTriShapeData of Eyes, Mouth, Brows, Hair and HairLine, and for each one see if the Vector Flags have "has tangents" enabled.

If this don't work, could be a problem with Ninirim textures? Have to check the format.

11 hours ago, Gromilla said:

And with custom animation. After porting the аnimations and running the FNIS, it rises in the T-pose. 

Hide contents

ScreenShot82.jpg.278ae2820786460e50e8247a909a79d0.jpg

This mod doesn't use FNIS. Read the installation guide for the custom animations version.

13 hours ago, JRCosta said:

I wonder what I have did wrong converting this NPC?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot27.png.4a4c669407b33976e10a311f56e5cc94.png

As far as I can see, there is a neckseam here. To get rid of it I would recommend to open the esp in TES5Edit and to manualy put the skin tint values to R 206, G 205, B 204. And after that do not open the esp in CK because CK will mess the values again

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2018 at 1:19 AM, Sursed said:

Yes, it's a nice one. I can try to attach the gem myself. an you give a link to the mod or share it?

And the character preset is very beautiful too do you know where I can find the preset?

I think it is a slightly modified preset of "Marla Follower", by Darrenstone, with different hair style. He used to have the presets of Marla and Adernia as separate downloads, but he removed them. I don't know why though.

As for your character, she is very pretty. However, I agree with the others that the corners of her mouth make her look a bit more chubby cheeked (though it gives her a slightly more adorable feel, like she is pouting or something) while also making the mouth appear slightly wider than the one from Nini's (the indentations on the corners of the mouth and shadows that come with them making the mouth look wider than it really is). Also, the eyes in the latest version appear to be slightly bigger as well, compared to Nini's character, but unlike the previous version, the distance between eyes is reduced, more approaching the eye spread of Nini's character.

Then again, these differences could very well make your character more "original", not being a carbon copy of Ninirim's character, while still sharing a similar design with your own personal touch.

• 3 weeks later...

Would there be a port to SE? I know skse64 is ever changing atm. The dragon seems to bug out and cause huge lag during battles. I fixed nifs and changed forms, but thinking the scripts are an issue. 

If the scripts are to much trouble maybe a version where the dragon stays on her shoulder and either when combat starts, entering a interior cell or both the human form is summoned. This should be an easier fix?

Anyways I moved from LE to SE due to it runs a hella lot better and you get the best of both worlds.

On 12/20/2018 at 10:06 PM, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

Would there be a port to SE? I know skse64 is ever changing atm. The dragon seems to bug out and cause huge lag during battles. I fixed nifs and changed forms, but thinking the scripts are an issue. 

If the scripts are to much trouble maybe a version where the dragon stays on her shoulder and either when combat starts, entering a interior cell or both the human form is summoned. This should be an easier fix?

Anyways I moved from LE to SE due to it runs a hella lot better and you get the best of both worlds.

Sorry I am not planning to make to make a port, but you are welcome to try.

P.S. I do not have any issues with the dragon. Do you have dragon overhaul mods?

15 hours ago, Sursed said:

Sorry I am not planning to make to make a port, but you are welcome to try.

P.S. I do not have any issues with the dragon. Do you have dragon overhaul mods?

No I am doing a new build in SE (No dragon mods yet) and think it is not porting over correctly. Plus Lintra's and the human dragons weapon get jacked up after running through nifop. Might just leave Oldrims meshes and hope for the best. But would cause less havok if the dragon just stayed on her shoulders out doors or morphed into the human during combat. But scripts is beyond me on how to do that.

Edit: I like her a lot and want her in my SE build. :D

• 3 years later...