This girl wants to travel in Skyrim on her own

I have found a suitable hat

Screenshot70654.jpg.8db73531a3bb6f06ddf6e8752bfe0cb5.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot65905.jpg.ccdc684948eed823a9d3b01bf76dc0a6.jpg

Screenshot67939.jpg.957530bdad3379cff17b0f75f033c108.jpg

While screenshooting I noticed that the gloves clip in this position and there is a wrong texture path on the fingers :) I will correct it

Now  I am going to try to give this girl an unusual fighting style. If i manage to make it work, it will be very interesting. If I fail, she will have one of vanilla fighting styles. Anyway she will have custom animations for her rapier

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, bondi said:

what about this choker ? i can't find one with a gem on it, but its pretty good

Choker_20180919_13-07-19.jpg

enb 2018_08_04 00_30_29_17.png

Yes, it's a nice one. I can try to attach the gem myself. an you give a link to the mod or share it?

And the character preset is very beautiful too do you know where I can find the preset?

A bit late to the conversation, but the thing that stands out, is the rapier should be a good bit longer, however, good rapier mods are a rarity as there isn't a lot of demand for them in Skyrim. I often play Swashbuckling characters, and my general choice is the cup-hilted rapier from Secret of the Silver Blades.  The weapon in the pics is more like a smallsword or spadroon, than a true rapier, as it lacks the length, though aside from that, I do like the model.  As for her hair, I by far preferred the second hairstyle of those three, but between KS Hair Renewal, and SG hairstyles, there is a vast array of them to choose from. 

If you want chokers with gems, look no further than Immersive Jewelry--it has all sorts of them, such as this Example.  

9 minutes ago, ObsydianShade said:

A bit late to the conversation, but the thing that stands out, is the rapier should be a good bit longer, however, good rapier mods are a rarity as there isn't a lot of demand for them in Skyrim. I often play Swashbuckling characters, and my general choice is the cup-hilted rapier from Secret of the Silver Blades.  The weapon in the pics is more like a smallsword or spadroon, than a true rapier, as it lacks the length, though aside from that, I do like the model.  As for her hair, I by far preferred the second hairstyle of those three, but between KS Hair Renewal, and SG hairstyles, there is a vast array of them to choose from. 

If you want chokers with gems, look no further than Immersive Jewelry--it has all sorts of them, such as this Example.  

Thanks for the tip about choker. As for the rapier, the weapon on the screenshots is a quick mash up that I made to hold the place for a unique model that Crazy Lion promised to creat for this mod. 

I have about 200 followers that have not been released or distributed to multiple sites
I made them myself.
If you search for follower mod on multiple sites, their weight varies.
Weights of 0 and 100 are basically a match for Skyrim's or custom costumes
However, when weighing 20, 40, 60, and so on ...
There is a gap in the neck of followers.
When I download nexus follower mod etc., most of them do not introduce their weight
I have almost removed most of them after checking them in the game after downloading them.
So I made it myself with a body weight of 100. It already has 200 followers
My 200 follower mod is satisfactory to me
Although followers made by others may look pretty, they often do not like games
To be honest, it's because nini's follower is not as good as my follower

To be honest, nini's follower photos have more than half of the enb effects and Photoshop effects

19 minutes ago, imauto93 said:

I have about 200 followers that have not been released or distributed to multiple sites
I made them myself.
If you search for follower mod on multiple sites, their weight varies.
Weights of 0 and 100 are basically a match for Skyrim's or custom costumes
However, when weighing 20, 40, 60, and so on ...
There is a gap in the neck of followers.
When I download nexus follower mod etc., most of them do not introduce their weight
I have almost removed most of them after checking them in the game after downloading them.
So I made it myself with a body weight of 100. It already has 200 followers
My 200 follower mod is satisfactory to me
Although followers made by others may look pretty, they often do not like games
To be honest, it's because nini's follower is not as good as my follower

To be honest, nini's follower photos have more than half of the enb effects and Photoshop effects

I am not sure, what all this has to do with this follower WIP thread, but I do agree that ENB effects much improve the the game in general and the look of NPCs and PCs in particular. As for the weight, I prefer to set weight to 0 for my followers. I try to make them look good, but whether they are beautiful or not is more the question of personal taste.

By the way, I am curiuos, could you share the screenshots of some of your followers? 

8 minutes ago, Sursed said:

I am not sure, what all this has to do with this follower WIP thread, but I do agree that ENB effects much improve the the game in general and the look of NPCs and PCs in particular. As for the weight, I prefer to set weight to 0 for my followers. I try to make them look good, but whether they are beautiful or not is more the question of personal taste.

By the way, I am curiuos, could you share the screenshots of some of your followers? 

Okay, now Korea at 2 o'clock in the morning.
I'll show you some faces before 9 o'clock in the morning.
Of course there is no Photoshop effect and ENB effect.
There are a lot of children, too. If I include it, I will have about 300 npcs.

11 minutes ago, imauto93 said:

Okay, now Korea at 2 o'clock in the morning.
I'll show you some faces before 9 o'clock in the morning.
Of course there is no Photoshop effect and ENB effect.
There are a lot of children, too. If I include it, I will have about 300 npcs.

Why don't you use ENB?

3 hours ago, Sursed said:

Why don't you use ENB?

This is a very small part of my followers
In fact, it is very easy to create a follower
It's hard to make a cme.
The number of pictures is so large that it has been compressed into a 7zip file

And I do not use ENB
The reason is that when I play games for a long time, my eyes are very tired.

Spoiler

Reminder: This is a somewhat exposed picture
I tried to hide the naked nude.

my follower.7z