Hi Guys and Galls!

I won't say that I'm new to the community, but it's my first time posting so here goes!

For a while I've been modding Skyrim to the brim with all the joyful content available around. Up to a point where I wanted to make my own mods for you all.

So learning how to animate, mod creation, scripting etc, none of that scares me (I tend to be very patient with that to). Still it isn't easy to find the correct tutorials for what you desire to accomplish.

So instead of braining myself to death, I'll stick to you guys by showing what I'm planing etc with a couple of sneak peeks and if any of you knows any tips and tricks to get thing's going smoother and easier, feel free to share. I'm far from shy and won't bite ;). 

That said I'll start with the first plan of mine. (skip this block if you don't like oversharing XD)

We're all adults here with many fantasy's, mine are generally along pregnancy and beastiality. You all see why Skyrim is pretty dope for me. So most of my work will turn around those trends, initially as it's better to start with something that you like the most.

Then with the experience, I'll turn to you guys and try to respond to your needs and requests (and adapt myself to TESVI when it goes live one day, cross fingers!).

For the record, as I'm still learning and lacking the resources for the advanced stuff, I'm sticking with blender and free source software to start with.

So this is the first step through my modding career. Nothing will be blocked, nothing private as I want as much people aware of the progress of what I'm doing, as much as all the help available if possible. Nothing to pay, everything is free, no patreon regarding the modding parts. If people wish to support me by their free will, I'll set up a donations page, but it'll have virtually no effect on progress as such, just a little "thank's for your work, you earned it". 

And here we are! So here's my initial plan!

Big fan of Being Female I always thought it was lacking the slight push further. 

So I hope that one day I'll be able to chat with the dev(s) to include an addon of mine to the mod.

I'm starting big with human/animal pregnancy. Using Cosio mesh I'll try to get an art visualization of the finished product.

Wolves have a gestation period of 63 days average, with 4 to 6 pups per litter. Scripting that for BF is pretty easy, I just need to now where to create the scripts and link them to the mod.

So let's say for this 3d representation our main protagonist Viollet here has been impregnated a month and a half ago by a strong alpha male and is now in a pretty successive pregnancy with 4 little cubs waiting the right moment to pop out of her oven. 

The objectives for this render/animation are:

-1. To have the four of them packed in her womb the most realistically possible, thanks to the Cosio mesh.

-2. Get all the textures working so it look's more visual than the gray polygons right now (hair etc).

-3. Setup the armature/skeleton so we can move the little "family" around in a scene.

-4. Use a little animation magic so we can see the life within her.

-5. (bonus/optional) Get some Xray tech going on so we can see their little cute fur moving about inside.

Wah! The end finally... Thank you if you read this far and still have eyes to brag about it. 

Thanks a lot for your help, tips, consideration, or for what ever you wan't to say.

And I'll see you all in the next one!

Screenshot (73).png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1.0.0: 

Mesh finished! So went to the extreme to see how far I could push the skeleton. I'll try 6 pups. Nioveride has a better belly node management but I gave my own personal touch so 8 to 10 seems still round. 

Womb is ready, basic sphere for now.

Made the armature for the wolves so we can manipulate them. 

(also imported the correct head and hair mesh!)

1752790158_Screenshot(74).thumb.png.6561b411b6d51d99f0fa1c73eb5588b9.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1.0.1: 

Hi again! Been a while! Lot's of things happening in life ^^'.

So what's been done since: 

Mostly learning Blender animations. 3DS Max still out of the window so that's gona take a while. 
Rigged the mesh so I should be able to start animating. Just gona start slowly! 

See ya in the next one!

131202815_Screenshot(157).png.ef05925b45cf020daa04b342d064242e.png

Hey, that all sounds great!

I've been hoping to see more modders start using Skyrim Ascendency as a Framework, you could do so much with that I think. Especially with what you have planned. It can be hard to learn a new Framework, but I think this one is much more efficient and has so much potential. I hope to see OSEX Plugins for bestiality. The hard part would be making transition animations, what I really hope to see is Zoophilia, intimacy between man and beast. And OSEX was designed for intimacy. I think it would be a hell of a lot of work, but worth everything. Hell, even if you only do a very small plugin, I'd love that too. As for Pregnancy, I imagine it would be easy, quick, and efficient to get that in the OSA Engine. I don't believe you would even need all those crazy Sexlab Addons either.

If you can pull that off I will definitely donate. I think once you get bigger you might want to start getting a Patreon, I will become a member because I support you furthering what we can do with Skyrim Modding. I really like to see new people out here, and I really really hope you are successful and you stick through with your goals.

Best of luck, mate.

Skyrim Ascendency:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/

Skyrim OSEX and TUTORIALS:

On 8/3/2018 at 11:10 PM, Kraeken said:

Hey, that all sounds great!

I've been hoping to see more modders start using Skyrim Ascendency as a Framework, you could do so much with that I think. Especially with what you have planned. It can be hard to learn a new Framework, but I think this one is much more efficient and has so much potential. I hope to see OSEX Plugins for bestiality. The hard part would be making transition animations, what I really hope to see is Zoophilia, intimacy between man and beast. And OSEX was designed for intimacy. I think it would be a hell of a lot of work, but worth everything. Hell, even if you only do a very small plugin, I'd love that too. As for Pregnancy, I imagine it would be easy, quick, and efficient to get that in the OSA Engine. I don't believe you would even need all those crazy Sexlab Addons either...

Thank's for the tips! Yeah I've been considering a bit of OSA as I learnt sadly that the dev disappeared (reddit source so to be verified), why not have a couple pluggins to go with it. 

Though for some reason, it won't work anymore on my skyrim: CTD on load, classic animation overload I guess, still I used FNIS XXL didn't change much.

Anyway thank's for considering, though I'm not going to put up a donation platform at this moment, it just feel's inappropriate with no content for now, maybe after a couple of things done! 

So let's do this I'll try to learn the SA framework and see what I can do! Wish me luck!

• 2 years later...
On 8/5/2018 at 1:42 PM, george130 said:

Thank's for the tips! Yeah I've been considering a bit of OSA as I learnt sadly that the dev disappeared (reddit source so to be verified), why not have a couple pluggins to go with it. 

Though for some reason, it won't work anymore on my skyrim: CTD on load, classic animation overload I guess, still I used FNIS XXL didn't change much.

Anyway thank's for considering, though I'm not going to put up a donation platform at this moment, it just feel's inappropriate with no content for now, maybe after a couple of things done! 

So let's do this I'll try to learn the SA framework and see what I can do! Wish me luck!

Hey hello :p did you get any good news results, i am just searching to stuff to animate for blender, would be very cool if you change the models and stuff just ready to go, le me know if you still active with these ideias.