SexoutNG Drug Dealers (Updated 22/11/2012)

UPDATE 22/11/12

OK, having been informed by one of the moderators that it would be best to start a new thread rather than edit the old Sexout Drugs, here we are.

This update will mark the release of what I consider to be the *stable* version, the CTD after sex bug seemingly gone, and every other game breaking bug fixed. If things work from here, I will consider expanding the plugin.

Dixon will still have sex with you maybe twice a day, but not more. I guess he is just one of those guys. The MeanSonnafabitch going hostile bug also seems to have been fixed. Tested four times.

Seeing as these were the only two bugs that were reported since dogface worked on this, and they were game breaking, these were the only two I have fixed. Please note Sexout WILL tell you SexoutDrugs is broken, but it is not. I will have Prideslayer update this later, and I will release a new version.

Overview

Sexout Drug Dealers

-------------------

To access the mod features, get a female PC addicted to Jet, then talk to Dixon or Marco with no Jet in your inventory. Once you've traded sex for jet at least once, streetwalking should be an option (small/ertalk required). The pimp will show up if you start working.

Please report any bugs, instances where dialogue craps out or doesn't give you enough options to keep you from feeling railroaded, or anything else that seems wrong or broken.

Options for male PCs are not yet implemented (but will be)

Current Features

----------------

[X] Dixon trades sex for jet

[X] Marco trades sex for jet

[X] Marco offers jet for sidequests

[X] Independent streetwalking possible in the sewers

[X] A functional pimp in the sewers

Coming Features

---------------

[ ] Rejection rates for streetwalking

[ ] Dangerous/Deadbeat customers

[ ] Companion involvement

[ ] Male PC functionality

[ ] Streetwalking extended to Freeside, Aerotech, North Vegas

[ ] Sidequests from Dixon

[ ] New drugs-for-sex traders

[ ] Sidequests for new traders

I fully expect other bugs to pop-up, and I need *YOU* to report them.

So I hope you all enjoy this great plugin, all credits go to Dogface.

Requirements

*Latest version of SexoutNG (as of 17/10/2012)

Known Bugs:

Like I said, Sexout will tell you SexoutDrugs is broken. Ignore it. Please report all other bugs.

The future:

I am fully aware a lot of the dialogue between Marco and Dixon is repeated. I haven't changed any of it, yet. If you guys can confirm that the bugs have been fixed, I'll move on to fixing the rest of the dialogue. I fully think Dogface would have changed the dialogue in time, and I intend to do this. So if everything goes well, expect another update in a while reflecting these changes.

Changelog:

22/11/12

As promised, pretty sure now that the after sex CTD is fixed. Also changed Dixon's dialogue progression to go from oral, to vaginal, to anal, with additional options for repetitions of each act.

Please let me know if everybody manages to get through these stages without a problem. I'm considering this my *stable* release. If nobody reports any more trouble from this point onwards (and the progression works as it should) I will consider working on extensions to this plugin beyond merely fixing issues.

SexoutDrugs.esp

All credits are due to Dogface. I just "fixed" it, and I say it like that because apparently the bugs I was supposed to take care of are still creeping around. I would appreciate if you could read the OP and give me any feedback in regards to bugs.

Marco can be found at Westside, in front of what is basically the "brothel".

MEansonofabitch didn't go hostile and had one crash out of ~50 sex.

OK' date=' I need to know something. Is anybody else *Still* having crashes after sex, and having MEansonofabitch going hostile?

I need to know, because I've experienced the former a few times now, and I thought I had fixed it.

[/quote']

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE 22/11/12

As promised, pretty sure now that the after sex CTD is fixed. Also changed Dixon's dialogue progression to go from oral, to vaginal, to anal, with additional options for repetitions of each act.

Please let me know if everybody manages to get through these stages without a problem. I'm considering this my *stable* release. If nobody reports any more trouble from this point onwards (and the progression works as it should) I will consider working on extensions to this plugin beyond merely fixing issues.

Any ideas and such would be appreciated.

CK

Hi,

I gave the new version a spin.

No CTDs, but one question to clarify some things. I noticed that there are 2 dialogue trees regarding Dixon's jet trade. One is related to the players caps and inability to buy jet, and the second is for the lack of real jet (only Dixon's homebrew). It looks like the gradation you mentioned is separate for both trees OR I am getting random "events".

Secondly, some feedback on the dialogues. Love them, but I was thinking that adding more enthusiastic response when agreeing will be great. More in the line of the milkshake one, and less of the original one (I suppose you can have my pussy if... - that one).

Another question. Can you choose explicitly which scene to play, or is it just "oral" and you get random oral scene.

Keep up the good work :D

Hi' date='

No CTDs, but one question to clarify some things. I noticed that there are 2 dialogue trees regarding Dixon's jet trade. One is related to the players caps and inability to buy jet, and the second is for the lack of real jet (only Dixon's homebrew). It looks like the gradation you mentioned is separate for both trees OR I am getting random "events".

Secondly, some feedback on the dialogues. Love them, but I was thinking that adding more enthusiastic response when agreeing will be great. More in the line of the milkshake one, and less of the original one (I suppose you can have my pussy if... - that one).

Another question. Can you choose explicitly which scene to play, or is it just "oral" and you get random oral scene.

[/quote']

Scenes are chosen randomly. The first scene is always oral and enables vaginal, first vaginal scene enables anal. At least in theory.

So you might be seeing a lot of blowjobs, because you got "unlucky" and the vaginal one hasn't been picked yet.

These scenes are enabled, if neither you or Dixon have jet in your inventory, you have little to no caps and suffer from jet withdrawal.

Hi' date='

[/quote']

Hi Cih,

Thanks for your feedback, it is really appreciated. I need comments like these in order to know if the plugin works, and what my options are.

As far as I know, there aren't two trees. There is only one, and you randomly pick lines to complain he doesn't have jet - one of them might be "his homebrew crap is weak" or something like that, which references Dixon's jet, but you will only ever be able to say that if he doesn't have BOTH jet AND Dixon's jet. If you can say it otherwise, please let me know.

As for your second comment, that is something I will aim to work on, as far as I know all the bugs are ironed out. This is why I need feedback like this. In the future when (if) I have more time, I aim to work over it and add more possibilities to the plugin.

Thanks again for the comments.

Hello,

I run into a bug or sort of (it's not related to the last added changes).

If Sweetwater is pimping you and you own him money, if you don't have the money in you, there is no follow up after he tells that he has to "teach you a lesson".

I know that it might be unfinished "story arc" but thought I should mention it.

Sweetwater wasn't completely finished when I stopped working on this, so there should be some instances of his dialogue abruptly stopping whenever you say something that I hadn't written any reply for, or got stuck because of an inability to properly script his response. A bigger mechanic I left unfinished was calculating rejection ; the sewerfolk will never turn you down when you're turning tricks.

Right now I'm re-installing and re-patching all my mods for TTW, but when that's done I could have a look at finishing up the Sweetwater features, if ChancellorKremlin doesn't mind. The entire Sweetwater quest was intended to be used as a template for other pimps in other areas, so once he's totally finished it should be much easier to add pimpery to Aerotech, Freeside and so on by copying out Sweetwater's dialogue trees with new dialogue for new characters. If you could report any instances of Sweetwater interactions abruptly ending when it seems like something should happen, it would make it a lot easier to track them down and polish them up.

Glad to see somebody's working on this, and I'll be willing to lend a hand soon.