AAF Animations I'd Like To See

20 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Would be Very nice to have more ?. Mind you just thinking about trying to do a 5 npc or even a 4 npc scene give's me a cold sweat with the  amount of time need and dedication and of course they would have to be multi stage. 

If the character is with more than one person, it would BE multi-stage.

LMAO!

?

Actually there is a bunsh of animations i'd like to see.. for exapmle
Solo (Male/Female)

• Standing/Sitting (couch)/Sitting (floor)/lying Masturbation
  • Autofellatio (lol)
  • Sneaky masturbation
  • Camgirl set of animation
  • Animations with sextoys (both for girls and boys)

Male-Female

• Full Nelson
  • Standing Handjob (Simultanious/Girl Hanjobs guy/Guy Fingers Girl)
  • Couch Mutual Masturbation
  • Girl lies on couch, head hangs upside down, guy deepthroats her
  • Same as above but he also fingers/licks her
  • Sex animation for toilet stalls/Bathroom

Group

• Train/Centipede

Well... i think i need to watch less adult movies)

FFM is definitely something most of us want. Double blowjobs are easily the animation I'm hoping for more than anything else...just imagine, in Leito's multi-stage style and everything...it would be so good lol

But really, I want to see some creature stuff. We have Dogmeat anims but that's basically it. Skyrim has animations for every single creature in the game...but of course, it also has a lot more people making mods for it than Fallout 4 does.

To make a short list...

FFM

Creatures

Cumshots with better cum textures

More doggystyle anims...come on, it's the best position and you know it~

and of course...something myself and plenty of others have been hoping for a while now...dynamic facial expressions during the animations.

On 7/30/2018 at 8:30 PM, heroscomeback said:

FFM is definitely something most of us want. Double blowjobs are easily the animation I'm hoping for more than anything else...just imagine, in Leito's multi-stage style and everything...it would be so good lol

But really, I want to see some creature stuff. We have Dogmeat anims but that's basically it. Skyrim has animations for every single creature in the game...but of course, it also has a lot more people making mods for it than Fallout 4 does.

To make a short list...

FFM

Creatures

Cumshots with better cum textures

More doggystyle anims...come on, it's the best position and you know it~

and of course...something myself and plenty of others have been hoping for a while now...dynamic facial expressions during the animations.

Vader has Deathclaw anims & I think even a RadStag??

?

15 hours ago, Razvadshuk said:

- Ass/breasts/body worship animations

- Breastsucking/feeding animations

- Milking breast milk into empty milk bottles -kind of animations

1. Yup, definitely needed.

2. Should've ALREADY existed, IMHO!

3. I think it's being worked on. It's at least being talked about.

?

3 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

What I would like to see is, a mod where not only does the ss get raped but all of the followers. I.E. I run with multi followers, and if I manage to mess up and get raped, only my ss and one compaion gets it. All others just stand around. Not immersive :)

I agree, but only if the raiders outnumber us. It wouldn't be realistic for 1 raider to overpower 5 heavily armed people.

?

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:41 AM, VonHelton said:

I agree, but only if the raiders outnumber us. It wouldn't be realistic for 1 raider to overpower 5 heavily armed people.

?

Very true :). I do wonder if there are mods that increase the enemy pod sizes.

Also another thing I would like to see is tentacles. A staple of any hentai, I am surprised there isn't any kind of tentacles ingame. 

8 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Very true :). I do wonder if there are mods that increase the enemy pod sizes.

Also another thing I would like to see is tentacles. A staple of any hentai, I am surprised there isn't any kind of tentacles ingame. 

What I can't believe is that there's no titty sucking. I'd have thought that's be one of the first animations!

?

Archived