Who wants to fix my shit? (secondary pair of hands' fingers stetch)

FemaleDouble arm lower.nif

another skinning problem I'm too dumb to fix myself, so I wanted a second pair of arms that worked with the default skeleton (because you know, i just want to make new races , not new creatures )

anyway the fingers look like this: Untitled11.thumb.jpg.4cea8be7240a9070217894e453aa66c8.jpg

anyone willing and able to try re-weighting the fingers for me? also, I'm not sure this is the right place for this kind of thing, any place better?

it's unclear how you're going to make them work with the default animation, because in animation there are keys only for standard hands ...

And as far as I've seen, the controlling bone (especially for the fingers) should always be inside the geometry.  I think if you do not make a new animation, then you just need a new skeleton (with child bones) It's more than 30 new bones ...

9 hours ago, TDA said:

it's unclear how you're going to make them work with the default animation, because in animation there are keys only for standard hands ...

And as far as I've seen, the controlling bone (especially for the fingers) should always be inside the geometry.  I think if you do not make a new animation, then you just need a new skeleton (with child bones) It's more than 30 new bones ...

I just used mesh rigger to copy a body with vertexes scaled down, usually works... but, I think you're right, the fingers always seem difficult probably not an easy fix... I'll just have to look for a hand mesh that distorts the least or make one with shorter fingers...

anyway thanks for your time, love your animations.

Archived