SexLab Dialogues SE

View File

_PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS CONVERSION, IT IS OUTDATED_

Instead, get the conversion made and maintained by the original author - DeepBlueFrog - from here:

SexLab Dialogues SE v3.1

Converted to Skyrim SE by Roggvir

• Resaved ESP in CK
  • Recompiled all scripts
  • Moved script sources to correct SSE folder "source/scripts"
  • Optimized "sack_cloth_piece.nif" using SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.6
  • Removed the purple hair mesh and tri, and changed the NIF and TRI of _SLD_MaleSlaveHair and _SLD_FemaleSlaveHair to those of HairMaleRedguard1 and HairFemaleRedguard04
  • Reverted the change of EditorID "BloodyRags01", previously renamed to "_SLD_BloodyRags01".
    Now it has the original EDID "BloodyRags01"
  • Fixed incorrect "Max Height Data" and Water flow of some of the edited Worldspace records
  • Undeleted some vanilla reference at the GuardianStones, and set it as initially disabled
  • Fixed incorrect lighting and fog settings in some cell (don't remember which, some mines i think)
  • Fixed incorrect position of Human Skull in the Bleak Falls Sanctum
  • Regenerated the SEQ file, just in case

Requirements:

Original mod:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/22/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE, SexLab Aroused Redux SSE, ZAZ Animation Packs for SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Roggvir

Hey I'm not sure if you'd know, but does this mod have any functionality besides being a framework for other mods? I know about the blacksmith quest but I'm not sure the dialogue branches have any effect if you don't have another mod

Sorry, i do not know.

Did you check the original mod's page? maybe there are more details.

I did the conversion because this mod is a requirement for other mods that i planned on converting too.

So, however strange it may sound, i didn't do any "research" on what exactly this mod contains.

5 hours ago, Saqer said:

Did you check if this conversion has any errors?... coz it a lot when I checked it in SSEEdit

Thanks for reporting this.

I wonder how could this eluded me, and how did it happen in first place (the formIDs are even correct! yet it just cannot "find" them for some reason).

I am fixing it in xEdit now, will upload the fixed version soon.

• 3 weeks later...

So, had some issues getting some of the dialogue to work properly. From what I can tell (and am by no means an expert) a lot of the dom/sub dialogues functionality rests on using puppetmaster (and a patch) in conjunction with sexlab dialogues and there currently isn't an SE version of that mod. That

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/19/2018 at 7:19 AM, clintreaver said:

Not working for me at all. When I initiate a successful dialogue tempting an NPC all that happens is they go into bleed-out. They need to be disabled and re-enabled to fix them. When an NPC responds to the "Help me" nothing happens at all. 

Same issue here.

On 8/19/2018 at 7:19 AM, clintreaver said:

Not working for me at all. When I initiate a successful dialogue tempting an NPC all that happens is they go into bleed-out. They need to be disabled and re-enabled to fix them. When an NPC responds to the "Help me" nothing happens at all. 

same issue for me

On 8/19/2018 at 2:19 PM, clintreaver said:

Same here, NPCs fall on the ground and that's it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So it looks like some of the issues I'm encountering were addressed on the old Dialogues topic. Basically none of the dialogue options: 'pushed on the ground', 'submit/resist', 'hey sexy' result in any animations. Once it happened that after selecting 'resist' my armor was stripped but that's as far as it got- no animation played.

For the people having this issue, apparently the problem is that this mod is supposed to hook into SD+ for enslavement animations/options, however I don't think that mod is available for SSE according to the SSE Conversion Thread (Unless someone has converted it.) 

The topic with this information can be found here.

On 9/22/2018 at 1:20 PM, RmX93 said:

Same here, NPCs fall on the ground and that's it.

Same for me. To elaborate for my instance. If I click the "Hey Sexy" option or an option insinuating that there will be a higher success rate for dialogue the NPC will go into a bleedout state and nothing else will happen. If someone can provide a solution be it adjusting load order oranything else it would be very much appreciated. 

Regarding the "NPCs fall on the ground and that's it"...

Could it be you are missing some mod that is supposed to take over and do something?

As i understand, this mod is sort of a framework, that doesn't do much on its own.

Which dialogue choice is doing this? just the "Hey Sexy" option?

Any errors in papyrus log related to this?

Maybe something to note:

The compiled scripts are inside the BSA, so maybe you have some incompatible versions of loose scripts that the game is using instead?

You can try unpacking the scripts from BSA, just in case.

31 minutes ago, nitpickerpp said:

Should sort the master file order in the .ESP file otherwise SexLab property won't correctly bind to SexLab since both they has the same xx000D62 FormId. 

Please see https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/XEdit_-_Sort_%26_Clean_'master_files'_from_a_plugin#Sorting_Masters for the detail.

Or you also can use CreationKit to correct the order.

Thanx for the reminder, but sorting in xEdit doesn't fix anything.

You need to edit the property and put in the correct value.

6 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Safe to upgrade in game?

And thanks for doing this.

It should be safe.

When i was testing the fix, i first made a save with the previous version, then updated the plugin and loaded the save, the property was fixed and everything seemed to be working.

To be sure, simply update the plugin, load your save, and use console to check the SexLab variable on quest _SLD_QST_Controller (type sqv _SLD_QST_Controller into the console, then use PgUp to scroll the output back until you see the SexLab variable - if it points to SexLabQuestFramework, you are fine).

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:19 PM, Roggvir said:

It should be safe.

When i was testing the fix, i first made a save with the previous version, then updated the plugin and loaded the save, the property was fixed and everything seemed to be working.

To be sure, simply update the plugin, load your save, and use console to check the SexLab variable on quest _SLD_QST_Controller (type sqv _SLD_QST_Controller into the console, then use PgUp to scroll the output back until you see the SexLab variable - if it points to SexLabQuestFramework, you are fine).

hmm, I get SexLab_var = None

8 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

hmm, I get SexLab_var = None

You mean even after installing the fixed version 3.1.003?

You may have to use the console to reset the quest _SLD_QST_Controller, i failed to mention this before.

Open console and type in "resetquest _SLD_QST_Controller" (without the quotes), then check the variable again and it should be fixed.

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:59 AM, Roggvir said:

You mean even after installing the fixed version 3.1.003?

You may have to use the console to reset the quest _SLD_QST_Controller, i failed to mention this before.

Open console and type in "resetquest _SLD_QST_Controller" (without the quotes), then check the variable again and it should be fixed.

Did that, same result. I even uninstalled, reinstalled, checked and reset quest, and reinstalled again. Same answer, 'none'. I don't know how big a deal it is, but at this point I don't want to risk breaking my game. I'm not sure exactly what this is supposed to do to know if something isn't working right. I don't think I have any problems, but the situation might not have arisen where I'd notice this isn't working. Hmm, that sounds a bit convoluted. Anyway, that's where I'm at. Thanks for your help.