Nope I know that some cases it possible using NifSkope, but i dont know how

From the Huntress outfit' date=' could you add the bikini type (same look as red one) with leather texure from the original armor?

[/quote']

you can do yourself you know like i did but the lazy can click Here

Of if don't want the back fur shirt like i did click Here and then applied the Original texture

Hi Liberator.

You know how to decrease the brigthness of the huntress cuirass?

Nope I know that some cases it possible using NifSkope' date=' but i dont know how

From the Huntress outfit' date=' could you add the bikini type (same look as red one) with leather texure from the original armor?

[/quote']

Of if don't want the back fur shirt like i did click Here and then applied the Original texture

Hi Liberator.

You know how to decrease the brigthness of the huntress cuirass?

Thanks anyway :)

A way to change the brightness' date=' "Specular Strength" property. Try with 0.5 or 0

Oh B3lisario, you're doing a great job and thank for the instructions

thanks' date=' question wouldn't also reduces all textures the brown and red one,

is there a way to do just one of them.

[/quote']

red = huntress cuirass red_0.nif (and _1). leather = huntress cuirass_0.nif (and _1). Modify only the files you want. You will find the bra and bottom part in each file.

[/quote']

many thanks

Got something odd happening with the Huntress armour. I can make all the pieces and equip the boots and body, but as soon as I try and equip the gloves I get an instant CTD, whether in 1st or 3rd person view. I'm using UNP-BBP assets and other BBP armours are as bouncy as they should be, no mods affecting the hands. Anyone else had a similar problem or got any idea what's going on?

Got something odd happening with the Huntress armour. I can make all the pieces and equip the boots and body' date=' but as soon as I try and equip the gloves I get an instant CTD, whether in 1st or 3rd person view. I'm using UNP-BBP assets and other BBP armours are as bouncy as they should be, no mods affecting the hands. Anyone else had a similar problem or got any idea what's going on?

[/quote']

Thanks for reporting the issue.

It's weird, never saw before a CTD equipping gloves.

I'm at work at the moment, in a few hours I will arrive home.

Please confirm this:

- size of your char (min or max weight). Please try to reproduce the CTD with another weight

- you get CTD when equip gloves and no other items are equipped

- is your PC or a follower?

- skeleton_female.nif --> are you using the skeleton from the UNPB mod?

- animations --> which ones are you using? Victoria's? Tender? Please test also without animations (for example, renaming your meshes\actors\...etc...\animations...\..etc....\female folder, sorry I don't remember the path)

There is a difference between the gloves and the boots or cuirass. I did not modify the gloves in this conversion. They should be the same as in the original mod. So please test this:

- uninstall this Huntress mod

- install the Huntress mod from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10447

If you get a CTD with the original mod, chances are you got something broken in your installation

If the original mod works for you, I'll made some changes on my esp file, or even re-export the gloves as I did with the other items

Thanks b3lisario, I'll have a go at that. Won't be for a while though, got a Masters essay due in on Thursday and two more by the middle of December. My Skyrim time atm is the odd ½ hour break now and then!

Got something odd happening with the Huntress armour. I can make all the pieces and equip the boots and body' date=' but as soon as I try and equip the gloves I get an instant CTD, whether in 1st or 3rd person view. I'm using UNP-BBP assets and other BBP armours are as bouncy as they should be, no mods affecting the hands. Anyone else had a similar problem or got any idea what's going on?

[/quote']

Thanks for reporting the issue.

It's weird, never saw before a CTD equipping gloves.

I'm at work at the moment, in a few hours I will arrive home.

Please confirm this:

- size of your char (min or max weight). Please try to reproduce the CTD with another weight

- you get CTD when equip gloves and no other items are equipped

- is your PC or a follower?

- skeleton_female.nif --> are you using the skeleton from the UNPB mod?

- animations --> which ones are you using? Victoria's? Tender? Please test also without animations (for example, renaming your meshes\actors\...etc...\animations...\..etc....\female folder, sorry I don't remember the path)

There is a difference between the gloves and the boots or cuirass. I did not modify the gloves in this conversion. They should be the same as in the original mod. So please test this:

- uninstall this Huntress mod

- install the Huntress mod from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10447

If you get a CTD with the original mod, chances are you got something broken in your installation

If the original mod works for you, I'll made some changes on my esp file, or even re-export the gloves as I did with the other items

b3lisario here is the mod whitout boots and gloves hope it helps it comes ready 4 unpb http://calyps-nexus.tumblr.com/

and the direct link http://www.mediafire.com/?ob1awiiac8hhnr8

it suprises me that someone were interested in this mod its really simple and good and can be combined whit a lot of pieces

hope dont do bad on putting the links and hope the autor dont get mad too' date=' just whant to help.

[/quote']

Password protected.

I have a request if possible. You can to convert Yangyang Savage Armor? The shoes are very interesting. The side skirt is not important and may be withdrawn because i want to combine with skirts of others mods. Follow the link and screens:

attachment.php?aid=9275

MF link for the armor

http://www.mediafire.com/?8hm6lelwf8qhwm0

See a variant of this mod where paudron left arm was removed, beyond this, there is another variant with another color

11019.jpg11018.jpg9952.jpg9937.jpg

unfortunately i haven't the download link of the variant.

Thank you

First of all, I love your work!

I fell in love with the UNPB BBP body and now, thanks to you, I finally have amazing armors for it.

I have a question for you, how about converting all vanilla armors to suport UNPB BBP? I've searched for it but I haven't found any mod that converts all vanilla armors to this body...

Now, I have a request...

I found this site http://cgkrista.blogspot.co.uk/ where the autor, Krista, made some really amazing and sexy armors.

The problem is, her armors are for a body type, Lady Body, that she also made. I mean, Lady Body looks really cool but has no BBP and conflicts with almost everything not made for it.

The reason is that Lady Body is made from scratch and is not a variant or conversion of vanilla body.

Also, everything is in russian and I don't understand a word of it...

I sugest opening her website in Google Chrome because the site is also completely in russian and Chrome tranlates it pretty well.

Can you please (and I mean please, please, please) convert her work to UNPB BBP?

Keep up the good work ;)

First of all' date=' I love your work!

I fell in love with the UNPB BBP body and now, thanks to you, I finally have amazing armors for it.

I have a question for you, how about converting all vanilla armors to suport UNPB BBP? I've searched for it but I haven't found any mod that converts all vanilla armors to this body...

Now, I have a request...

I found this site http://cgkrista.blogspot.co.uk/ where the autor, Krista, made some really amazing and sexy armors.

The problem is, her armors are for a body type, Lady Body, that she also made. I mean, Lady Body looks really cool but has no BBP and conflicts with almost everything not made for it.

The reason is that Lady Body is made from scratch and is not a variant or conversion of vanilla body.

I sugest opening her website in Google Chrome because the site is also completely in russian and Chrome tranlates it pretty well.

Can you please (and I mean please, please, please) convert her work to UNPB BBP?

Keep up the good work ;)

[/quote']

It's already on the to-do list iirc. He's doing all of them. It might just take a while because that list a freakin' HUGE.. not that I'm complaining. :)

All armors from Krista compatible with UNPB BBP?...

OMG I can't wait...

It might take a while but I won't complain either.

First of all' date=' I love your work!

Now, I have a request...

Keep up the good work ;)

[/quote']

It's already on the to-do list iirc. He's doing all of them. It might just take a while because that list a freakin' HUGE.. not that I'm complaining. :)

I found this site http://cgkrista.blogspot.co.uk/ where the autor' date=' Krista, made some really amazing and sexy armors.[/quote']

Problem is Krista does not allow conversions of her mods, don't know why

hey b3lisario would it be possible for you to make the thong in the ebony skull armor a separate piece' date=' cus that thong would look great on a bunch of other outfits as well

[/quote']Yes I will do it

I found this site http://cgkrista.blogspot.co.uk/ where the autor' date=' Krista, made some really amazing and sexy armors.[/quote']

Damn... I suspected she would not allow. I also don't know why...

It's a shame... Her armors are really amazing... The Lady Body also looks really cool. Too bad it's all in russian and so imcompatible with everything else...

BTW, I have another request.

I think it's not in yout requests list. Nightshade armor found here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12070. Already has UNPB suport but no BBP. Can you make it happen?

Probably because she wants to protect what she claims to be hers.

It's been proven in the past her armors are simply DAZ and Poser works.

It's really not that big a deal for most people, but she likes to pretend she made them.

It is a shame because some of the armors are very nice. Expected of Poser/DAZ quality.

It's really not that big a deal for most people' date=' but she likes to pretend she made them.

It is a shame because some of the armors are very nice. Expected of Poser/DAZ quality.

[/quote']

Yeah, I remember seeing a big ol' piss fight on the Nexus forums about that. She couldn't prove that she had permission to convert those outfits for use in Skyrim. The admins took all her stuff and any pics with the equipment down afterward. It was really nice looking gear too. :( Hope that won't change anything on converting it for UNPB though XD

It's really not that big a deal for most people' date=' but she likes to pretend she made them.

[/quote']

Yeah, I remember seeing a big ol' piss fight on the Nexus forums about that. She couldn't prove that she had permission to convert those outfits for use in Skyrim. The admins took all her stuff and any pics with the equipment down afterward. It was really nice looking gear too. :( Hope that won't change anything on converting it for UNPB though XD

Same goes for theRoadstrokers outfits. He doesn't let anyone to convert his outfits to other bodies either :(:(:(