this is probably a stupid question but

how do you find out the code for armors to type in console?

on some of them i just typed in - help "name of armor" but i cant find all the pieces to the armor like this' date=' like sword dancer shoes

[/quote']

I use the help command. For sword dancer try help dancer

Also with Wrye Bash program you can see the codes of your installed mods

EDIT they look great but is there any chance you could make them work with the body slide? the breasts are about 2x bigger on mine than yours is.

I'm not sure if what you mean is weight slider' date=' or bodyslide

i downloaded a few off these mods and they worked untill i started fiddling with some mods on the NMM. now none of them are working and i cant figure out how to get them working. ive tried redownloading them but that dosent work.

If your game is crashing, try to reinstall the UNPB mod, but make sure you install one of the files with BBP. Note that the main file of that mod has no BBP.

If that is not the problem, please give me more details about what is not working.

the armors worked when i first downloaded them but after i deleted some mods from the nmm i didnt want anymore they dissapeared. there still in my skyrim data folder but i cannot find them through ~help and there not in my inventory anymore.

the game dosent crash and i tried reinstalling unp_bbp but still nothing

the armors worked when i first downloaded them but after i deleted some mods from the nmm i didnt want anymore they dissapeared. there still in my skyrim data folder but i cannot find them through ~help and there not in my inventory anymore.

the game dosent crash and i tried reinstalling unp_bbp but still nothing

Well, the two causes I know for an armor not appearing ingame are missing or unchecked esp file, or your Skyrim version is not up to date.

EDIT they look great but is there any chance you could make them work with the body slide? the breasts are about 2x bigger on mine than yours is.

I'm not sure if what you mean is weight slider' date=' or bodyslide

i downloaded a few off these mods and they worked untill i started fiddling with some mods on the NMM. now none of them are working and i cant figure out how to get them working. ive tried redownloading them but that dosent work.

If your game is crashing' date=' try to reinstall the UNPB mod, but make sure you install one of the files with BBP. Note that the main file of that mod has no BBP.

If that is not the problem, please give me more details about what is not working.

[/quote']

sorry i meant weight slider.