Hey I've been using most of your conversions but the Ivy Valentine Armor doesn't show up when I search for help on console' date=' do I need to download the armor from Xinavro's page?

[/quote']

Skyrim 1.8 needed. If that's not the problem, make sure the esp file is checked.

Hey I've been using most of your conversions but the Ivy Valentine Armor doesn't show up when I search for help on console' date=' do I need to download the armor from Xinavro's page?

[/quote']

Skyrim 1.8 needed. If that's not the problem, make sure the esp file is checked.

Ah alright mine's still on 1.7, thanks.

New: Ivy Valentine Armor - UNPB BBP

[spoiler=Screenshots]dh29lcvd4iam.png

yll1ali1o874.png

First post updated

This is awesome. One thing though, after activating this mod, the game refuses to load when saved outside in Skyrim, indoors it works fine, really strange. Any idea what might be causing that? Never had anything like this happen be for.

New: Ivy Valentine Armor - UNPB BBP

[spoiler=Screenshots]dh29lcvd4iam.png

yll1ali1o874.png

First post updated

This is awesome. One thing though' date=' after activating this mod, the game refuses to load when saved outside in Skyrim, indoors it works fine, really strange. Any idea what might be causing that? Never had anything like this happen be for.

[/quote']

Are you experiencing a infinite loading screen? Sounds like a memory issue. Maybe there are more things to load in the exterior cell than indoors. I've had this issues after installing high demanding RAM mods such apachii hairs for all npc, high polycount armor on several npc, and such. I don't think this Ivy armor has too many polygons, but it has more than the vanilla ones.

I would try to lower the Skyrim settings just to check if that is the problem.

Outstanding conversion of the Ivy armor! I've always loved Ivy's outfit and it's great to see it brought to Skyrim!

Now' date=' if only I was able to do a retexture to make it more lore friendly...

[/quote']

It would look awesome in leather and steel, or maybe corundum!

Don't know if you're making sure 1st person works for all armors' date=' but in case you are, the Tera F20 isn't showing the torso armor in first person.

[/quote']

The Huntress outfit lacks arms in 1st person view. Above gloves there is just nothing.

Thanks for reporting the issues.

Update: Tera Human F R20 - UNPB BBP v0.2: fixed invisible arms in 1st person view

Update: Huntress - UNPB BBP v0.4: fixed invisible arms in 1st person view

First post updated