hey B3lisario,

I wanna ask a question that might seem trivial to you.

when you convert from CBBE (or whatever) to UNPB BBP, do you use blender?

if so, are you using 2.49b and does that work with current nif import and stuff? I mean 2.49b is kinda outdated. If you are using 3ds max, then never mind...

and thank you for your conversion work.

hey B3lisario' date='

I wanna ask a question that might seem trivial to you.

when you convert from CBBE (or whatever) to UNPB BBP, do you use blender?

if so, are you using 2.49b and does that work with current nif import and stuff? I mean 2.49b is kinda outdated. If you are using 3ds max, then never mind...

and thank you for your conversion work.

[/quote']I'm using 3ds max sorry

New: Sif Olafsdottir companion

[spoiler=Screenshots]bn7268uibbk5.png

Well this is not a conversion' date=' is a companion mod. Sif is the character who tests all the armors.

First post updated

Two things FYI... 1) for some reason I can't see your uploaded screen shot.. they all link to: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12550 2) the wjon torso seems to have invisible upper arms and thighs (both the white and red version) but if you put the gaunts and boots on it'll look fine. Also it seems to have a neck seam for characters with less than 100% body weight.

Two things FYI... 1) for some reason I can't see your uploaded screen shot.. they all link to: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12550 2) the wjon torso seems to have invisible upper arms and thighs (both the white and red version) but if you put the gaunts and boots on it'll look fine. Also it seems to have a neck seam for characters with less than 100% body weight.

Thanks for reporting the issues

1) I would test with another browser. Or maybe the host I'm using (pic-upload.de) is blocking you for some reason.

2) Yes those are known issues of the original armor. Gauntlets and boots must be equiped or strange things will happen. The armor does not have weight slider support, there are neck issues for any size less than 100%.

Thanks for reporting the issues

1) I would test with another browser. Or maybe the host I'm using (pic-upload.de) is blocking you for some reason.

2) Yes those are known issues of the original armor. Gauntlets and boots must be equiped or strange things will happen. The armor does not have weight slider support' date=' there are neck issues for any size less than 100%.

[/quote']

Thanks for the response. I've tried with IE, Firefox and opera... same result :-( (yes, I have lots of browsers ;-) ) so I'd bet it's the hosting company... oh well.

I love the daedric chain mesh... any chance you're willing to do a version without the chain mesh?

I love the daedric chain mesh... any chance you're willing to do a version without the chain mesh?

Thanks for everything thus far! Your work has been absolutely awesome! I just wanted to say that I'd like to see the chainmail textures be replaced with the skin textures too' date=' if it's not too much to ask... Regardless if you do it or not, keep up the great job!

[/quote']

You can do it yourself. It's pretty easy:

1. Download and install NifSkope

2. Run NifSkope and load the file skyrim\data\meshes\armor\daedric\daedrictorsof_1.nif

3. Change the texture paths as shown in the images:

post-87570-13597881772876_thumb.jpgpost-87570-13597881773603_thumb.jpg

4. Repeat for the files:

skyrim\data\meshes\armor\daedric\daedrictorsof_0.nif

skyrim\data\meshes\armor\dragonscale\dragonscalearmorf_1.nif

skyrim\data\meshes\armor\dragonscale\dragonscalearmorf_0.nif

Thanks for everything thus far! Your work has been absolutely awesome! I just wanted to say that I'd like to see the chainmail textures be replaced with the skin textures too' date=' if it's not too much to ask... Regardless if you do it or not, keep up the great job!

[/quote']

2. Run NifSkope and load the file skyrim\data\meshes\armor\daedric\daedrictorsof_1.nif

4. Repeat for the files:

Cool. I appreciate the instructions. Didn't realize how easy it is. Thanks again!

[/quote']

4. Repeat for the files:

Thanks for the info! I always like self help :-)

However, I've tried to do this to the daedric and I got some weird mixture of silver skin around the breast area and a lava-ish / flame atroch (sp) texture for the rest of the body skin... any ideas?

I'll try to fiddle with it a bit more.. but looked at another mod and it had the same values... very strange.

However' date=' I've tried to do this to the daedric and I got some weird mixture of silver skin around the breast area and a lava-ish / flame atroch (sp) texture for the rest of the body skin... any ideas?[/quote']

Sorry these instructions are incomplete. It will be easier to make a copy-paste:

1. load skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif in one Nifskope window

2. load skyrim\data\meshes\armor\daedric\daedrictorsof_1.nif in another Nifskope window

3. In femalebody_1 window, copy the BSLightningShaderProperty node (copy branch)post-87570-13597881782782_thumb.jpg

All the following in daedrictorsof_1 window:

4. delete the 1st BSLightningShaderProperty node (remove branch)post-87570-13597881783474_thumb.jpg

5. paste the BSLightningShaderProperty from femalebody (paste branch)post-87570-13597881784094_thumb.jpg

6. the node should appear at the bottom, note the node's id (68, could be another number)post-87570-13597881784794_thumb.jpg

7. write the id in the properties section of the NiTriShape nodepost-87570-13597881785628_thumb.jpg

8. save

9. repeat steps 4-8 for daedrictorsof_0.nif

However' date=' I've tried to do this to the daedric and I got some weird mixture of silver skin around the breast area and a lava-ish / flame atroch (sp) texture for the rest of the body skin... any ideas?[/quote']

Sorry these instructions are incomplete. It will be easier to make a copy-paste:

1. load skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif in one Nifskope window

2. load skyrim\data\meshes\armor\daedric\daedrictorsof_1.nif in another Nifskope window

3. In femalebody_1 window, copy the BSLightningShaderProperty node (copy branch)

All the following in daedrictorsof_1 window:

4. delete the 1st BSLightningShaderProperty node (remove branch)

5. paste the BSLightningShaderProperty from femalebody (paste branch)

6. the node should appear at the bottom, note the node's id (68, could be another number)

7. write the id in the properties section of the NiTriShape node

8. save

9. repeat steps 4-8 for daedrictorsof_0.nif

Sweet! Worked like a charm, thanks for the help! If you want, I can post my results somewhere or send them to you so you can post... if not, will just keep them to myself.

Also, just feel I've learned a great and terrible power... the power to do basic modding....

New: Sovngarde Steel Armor - UNPB BBP and BBPx

[spoiler=Screenshots]phx8yue33kd5.png

First post updated

Been waiting ever so long for the Sovngarde Steel conversion...please sometime soon. also' date=' a no panty version.When I delete the panties from the .nif file the game freezes as soon as I equip the cuirass. Any ideas?

[/quote']

Delete them with right click over the panties NiTriShape --> block --> remove branch (note it's "remove branch", not "remove")

B3lisario' date=' your works are truly awesome.

However are you planing to make some UNPB TBBP conversions too?

[/quote']

Not at the moment. maybe in the future if I use those animations

hey b3lisario' date='

what is the difference bt plain BBP and BBPx? is BBPx paired with butt bounce?

and if I use UNPB BBP can I still use UNPB BBPx armor w/o CTD?

[/quote']

BBPx has more bounce to the boobs than regular BBP. As far as I know, you can use BBPx armors as long as you have a BBP-enabled skeleton without any issues.