So I never was completely happy with some of the UNPB conversions because I never really felt like some of the armors that deserved Cleavage really got it. So here is a work in progress I tried out today using the 7base model as reference and Bodyslide/Blender to come up with a UNPB hybrid with weight slider support. I used the Forbidden Ebony Armor as a trial run. So if you downloaded my previous conversion of it just drop these meshes in place instead, and if not you'll need the original which is pretty easy to find here under 7base conversions.

The reason I did this is because I feel like 7base just has too wide a thighs for me and the smaller weight slider doesnt really show much change. Where as I have always loved the difference in UNPB I just never felt there was a version with adequate cleavage for certain armors. Anyway, let me know what you think. 

started a thread on it here

ForbiddenEbony.rar

Could I make a request in which someone would kindly convert the Lustmord Vampire armor  UNPB version to support TBBP

Much obliged :)

I just added the butt bones to the meshes that were already there for UNPB. Unforunately the bust is pushed up for that mod and unless I reshape the top completely I dont think i will be able to get the same effect if I copy the weights for the shake there also. Hope this is what you had in mind

Thank you for the conversion I did want the breast bounce and but bounce, but I appreciate your time I will use since it has butt bounce :)

Thank you

Ill take a look at it tomorrow and see what I can do. Not sure how it will turn out, but ill give it a shot.

edit: OK here you go, the shape changed a lot but hopefully it still looks good in game and works the way its supposed to. Let me know if you have any trouble with it as I wasn't able to test it in game.

Thank you for spending your time on this, I have just tested it out in game there are just a few minor clipping issues which I can fix myself, but there is one major issue in which it does not display any textures; from my limited nooby know-how of nifskope I loaded up the meshes, that you kindly converted, to see they are not looking for any textures.

If you could fix this one major issue I will be very grateful :)

Edit: OK I had a go at fixing some of the clipping issues and things so I will post my meshes. However I can't seem to get the textures to work, if someone can help with fixing this texture issue I will appreciate :)

attachicon.gifLustmord TBBP meshes.rar

Please guys, do not stop working on this armor, the meshes worked well, is almost done, someone please help :)

I'd like the re-submit my request for Morrigan's Robes that were converted from CBBE to UNPB+BBP, to also have a non BBP version please and thank you in advance. :)

You can use the armor without BBP animations, provided you are using a skeleton with the needed bones, like XPMS

I'd like the re-submit my request for Morrigan's Robes that were converted from CBBE to UNPB+BBP, to also have a non BBP version please and thank you in advance. :)

You can use the armor without BBP animations, provided you are using a skeleton with the needed bones, like XPMS

Also you can delete the Breast bones from the meshes

Could I make a request in which someone would kindly convert the Lustmord Vampire armor  UNPB version to support TBBP

Much obliged :)

I just added the butt bones to the meshes that were already there for UNPB. Unforunately the bust is pushed up for that mod and unless I reshape the top completely I dont think i will be able to get the same effect if I copy the weights for the shake there also. Hope this is what you had in mind

Thank you for the conversion I did want the breast bounce and but bounce, but I appreciate your time I will use since it has butt bounce :)

Thank you

Ill take a look at it tomorrow and see what I can do. Not sure how it will turn out, but ill give it a shot.

edit: OK here you go, the shape changed a lot but hopefully it still looks good in game and works the way its supposed to. Let me know if you have any trouble with it as I wasn't able to test it in game.

Thank you for spending your time on this, I have just tested it out in game there are just a few minor clipping issues which I can fix myself, but there is one major issue in which it does not display any textures; from my limited nooby know-how of nifskope I loaded up the meshes, that you kindly converted, to see they are not looking for any textures.

If you could fix this one major issue I will be very grateful :)

Edit: OK I had a go at fixing some of the clipping issues and things so I will post my meshes. However I can't seem to get the textures to work, if someone can help with fixing this texture issue I will appreciate :)

attachicon.gifLustmord TBBP meshes.rar

Please guys, do not stop working on this armor, the meshes worked well, is almost done, someone please help :)

Ill take a look at it tomorrow to see about the texture paths. This particular mesh sprung me on to a whole other project that I've wanted to look into for a long time, which is to add cleavage to UNPB; you can see the thread I've started on it a few posts up. I'm trying to have Cleavage over all weight settings which in a challenge, just in case you read this and think, "why not use XP32's cleavage set?" which was already mentioned in the thread I started. All that to say, ill take a look at it tomorrow ;-p lol

edit: oh and yes b3lisario does need to update the list on the first page ;-p but I know hes been having computer troubles

Hello, I am a newbie on conversion. Currently using UNPB, and found this piece of armor/cloth, translated from a Russian site: http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com/2014/01/lb-lh-jewel-collection-v21.html

This is for a rare Lady Body meshes, though the author claims no redistribution without permission, I do not plan to do that so I just downloaded it and tried convert it to UNPB, as a beginner I do not know any other tool besides BodySlide 2. But no matter how I tried, still cannot convert it to UNPB. Any help? Thanks!

Hello, I am a newbie on conversion. Currently using UNPB, and found this piece of armor/cloth, translated from a Russian site: http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com/2014/01/lb-lh-jewel-collection-v21.html

This is for a rare Lady Body meshes, though the author claims no redistribution without permission, I do not plan to do that so I just downloaded it and tried convert it to UNPB, as a beginner I do not know any other tool besides BodySlide 2. But no matter how I tried, still cannot convert it to UNPB. Any help? Thanks!

There is a 7BO conversion on UNPBO thread called LH Diamond Bikini or Jewel Bikini. Which is pretty close to UNPB and fully compatible.

total noob here in this department but how would I do that?

total noob here in this department but how would I do that?

Try opening the mesh in nifskope and open the tree, scroll down till you see Breast in the list of bones, right click and select remove branch. Be sure to do it to all 4 breast bones and both butts bones on both meshes. I usually do it in Blender but am curious to know if it works using Nifskope. so good luck!

Well I think its cool and very nice of you to take the time to post this up and share with everyone... As for myself I guess I'm not that smart, I have fairytale, PLCS and bob's platform boots installed and I've looked everywhere for these and can't find them... I did see it says the only way to get fairytale is via the console help fairytale.

I've entered this and it seems to find them but I have NO clue how to use this to get them into the game or on a character!

Please someone if you know how to use this method to get the armors / clothing into the game let us know with some simple step by step instructions. Sorry I have no clue how to use the console yet except to do minor things

Thanks for all or your time and efforts to making this a great game for all

Well I think its cool and very nice of you to take the time to post this up and share with everyone... As for myself I guess I'm not that smart, I have fairytale, PLCS and bob's platform boots installed and I've looked everywhere for these and can't find them... I did see it says the only way to get fairytale is via the console help fairytale.

I've entered this and it seems to find them but I have NO clue how to use this to get them into the game or on a character!

Please someone if you know how to use this method to get the armors / clothing into the game let us know with some simple step by step instructions. Sorry I have no clue how to use the console yet except to do minor things

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/?p=360707

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/?p=360707

Thank you for the help... Much appreciated!