Just uploaded this to the nexus for those that are interested. The main file is UNPB with TBBP (naturally)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55460/?

You have no idea how long I've wanted a more feminine Blades armor for my warrior character, she's never wearing anything but this now, brilliant design, just the right balance between showing skin and not going full armored bikini/frostbite risk. Thanks for doing Shredded Triss too, another armor I use constantly with my mage character, I hope you do more stuff in the future, you've definately got a skill for it!

Just uploaded this to the nexus for those that are interested. The main file is UNPB with TBBP (naturally)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55460/?

Any chance you can provide an alternative means of aquiring the files?  Nexus download servers are a POS right now.

*EDIT*  I'm an idiot.  There is a "mirrors" tab.  Durrrrrr

Thanks for thinking ahead on that.   :)

I hope the 7base meshes have been updated on the mirrors to 1.2.

Was wondering if someone could convert the Birdy Armor from Oblivion to over to UNPB.  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/32753/?

This Blog http://mod.dysintropi.me/mktsangs-birdy/ has one that is in skyrim already but it uses the UNPCM body type.

I looked into doing it myself but I can't figure out how blender works, all I know is its nothing like 3ds max or maya. I tired to load up the Skyrim converted one in Outfit Studio but it doesn't load it properly (loads fine in game so not sure whats up with it).

Not sure which one would be easier to work with so I figured I would link both.

hmm this is a bit of a newbie question ahaha more of an usure really..i installed the xpms extended skeleton here and it says bbp/tbbp ....are they both compatible with each other now? O_o

if i install armors with tbbp and vice versa will i have both effects or no butt bounces?

i only have unpb bbp before i installed the xpms maximum skeleton extended here..

hmm this is a bit of a newbie question ahaha more of an usure really..i installed the xpms extended skeleton here and it says bbp/tbbp ....are they both compatible with each other now? O_o

if i install armors with tbbp and vice versa will i have both effects or no butt bounces?

i only have unpb bbp before i installed the xpms maximum skeleton extended here..

I believe if you don't have TBBP support and the armor calls for it, the game crashes. It happened with me with several armors that required TBBP and my body/skeletons didn't support it. I think it was the see thru zip suit armor with HDT heals. It would load to the menu screen then CTD.

The xpms extended skeleton supports both bbp and tbbp. You can use any bbp or tbbp body/armor with it and you'll get the expected bounce.

The body/armor will determine which (bbp/tbbp) bounce you get, or even no bounce if you use a base unp/cbbe body/armor.

The xpms extended skeleton supports both bbp and tbbp. You can use any bbp or tbbp body/armor with it and you'll get the expected bounce.

The body/armor will determine which (bbp/tbbp) bounce you get, or even no bounce if you use a base unp/cbbe body/armor.

That's awesome ! :0 ty

The MOD is really great, I am from China the game player, see the works of the author, made a special trip to come and support, thank you very much for creating so many outstanding works, I'm sorry, my English is not good, hope to be able to bring about meaning out of it, finally once again thank the author

Edited by xinyudie333

Help!

I need a bra or blouse that does NOT use the body slot!

Any ideas???

:(

Try Aradia Kato outfit for UNP Aradia Lace Dress UNPB, Bouncing Bodices and Booties for UNP/UNPB, and.... well Hmmmmm What to Wear has a few bras, but not many. Most of those have bras that don't use body slots. There are multiple versions of each, but the ones I listed are the ones I have installed. Kato adds a corset, upper bra, stockings, and very very mini skirt. Lace Dress has necklace, very see thru bra, very see thru skirt and assorted others, and BB&B has lots of hotpants with bras. I do not believe any of them use the body slot, well maybe BB&B does.

Problem with Hmmmm What to Wear is in order for them to fit on a character and not have the breasts clip thru, you have to put on a invisible armor mask which pretty much reduces bust size to vanilla weight, but the bras they do have (all....3 of them?) will fit.

Help!

I need a bra or blouse that does NOT use the body slot!

Any ideas???

:(

Find an item that uses a slot you're interested in. Open up the nif, click on the nitrishape that belongs to the piece you want. Click on the BSDismemberSkinInstance.  Scroll down to partitions. Click the arror beside it and the partitions line below it. Look at the line next to bod... copy and paste that into the bra pieces BSDismemberSkinInstance that you're wanting to use.

post-136727-0-78427800-1405726122_thumb.jpg